SGT Roxx Push and Squeeze

Guest osmfac

Guest osmfac

Sorry to post this here, If you see it and are capable of moving it to the correct forum PLEASE do so for me . I am looking for SGT Roxx Push and Squeeze (all info is available on this site) and willing to pay well even for a crappy dub of it ... Had a song on the album stuck in my head for 7 years now and its really starting to make me crazy. HELP!!!

i can set ya up..what is your mailing address..i can do it for free as long as you are in the states..if not you can pay for the postage..

Sorry to post this here, If you see it and are capable of moving it to the correct forum PLEASE do so for me . I am looking for SGT Roxx Push and Squeeze (all info is available on this site) and willing to pay well even for a crappy dub of it ... Had a song on the album stuck in my head for 7 years now and its really starting to make me crazy. HELP!!!

i can set ya up..what is your mailing address..i can do it for free as long as you are in the states..if not you can pay for the postage..

I can do you some digital quality copies, if anamal hasn't hooked you up already, just let me know....

Later

Lon

• 2 months later...

HI....I Am LUCK313 And I Have The Original SGT. ROXX PUSH AND SQUEEZE CASSETTE....If You Are Interested Here Is My Email Address ROB437@MSN.COM

Cya LUCK313