Hmm.... Seems musicians can screw people over too...

Looks like record labels don't have the monopoly on screwing people over...

From today's AOR Heaven newsletter:

Howdy melodic rockers,

I don’t know where I should start with, but let’s try it step by step. First of all – the re-issue of White Lion’s “Fight To Survive” has arrived by Friday morning, 1am, at last, but the whole situation needs to get cleared as there was way too much bullsh** involved.

First of all – this re-issue was a joyned venture between Mike Tramp, Ulftone Music and AOR Heaven. We prepaid the costs for the remix, re-mastering and manufacturing and the deal was that we have the exclusive rights to sell the CD 60 days before the CD will be on sale at the Tramp webshop.

It’s hard to quote, but the problems with the first pressing seems to be real, but everything else which followed was not even a joke, it was indeed a real attempt to rip us off. The second pressing has been finished since nearly 10 days, but all which I have got in the meantime from Ulftone (on behalf of Mike Tramp) were fake UPS numbers (which appeared at their system, but never got picked up), fake mobile numbers from couriers which never had anything to do with this mess and much more crap just to fool us.

The whole affair was part of the game plan from Mike Tramp/Ulftone, which secured a deal at the Bang Your Head festival as a secret guest in the meantime. Mike Tramp wanted to sell the CDs, which we have paid for and which were owned by us, at the festival and not let us have our own product before this show.

Ok guys, this is the naked truth and all I can say is that it shows the real character of some business partners and established musicians which I thought they were reliable.

Have a great week

Georg

Howdy melodic rockers,

I don’t know where I should start with, but let’s try it step by step. First of all – the re-issue of White Lion’s “Fight To Survive” has arrived by Friday morning, 1am, at last, but the whole situation needs to get cleared as there was way too much bullsh** involved.

First of all – this re-issue was a joyned venture between Mike Tramp, Ulftone Music and AOR Heaven. We prepaid the costs for the remix, re-mastering and manufacturing and the deal was that we have the exclusive rights to sell the CD 60 days before the CD will be on sale at the Tramp webshop.

It’s hard to quote, but the problems with the first pressing seems to be real, but everything else which followed was not even a joke, it was indeed a real attempt to rip us off. The second pressing has been finished since nearly 10 days, but all which I have got in the meantime from Ulftone (on behalf of Mike Tramp) were fake UPS numbers (which appeared at their system, but never got picked up), fake mobile numbers from couriers which never had anything to do with this mess and much more crap just to fool us.

The whole affair was part of the game plan from Mike Tramp/Ulftone, which secured a deal at the Bang Your Head festival as a secret guest in the meantime. Mike Tramp wanted to sell the CDs, which we have paid for and which were owned by us, at the festival and not let us have our own product before this show.

Ok guys, this is the naked truth and all I can say is that it shows the real character of some business partners and established musicians which I thought they were reliable.

Have a great week

Georg

I thought of all people , Mike Tramp would be the last one i would suspect of doing something like that <_<

Howdy melodic rockers,

Have a great week

Georg

I thought of all people , Mike Tramp would be the last one i would suspect of doing something like that <_<

i think we shouldnt jump to conclusions when someone has made an accusation...