davesmetal reappears on ebay as professordark?

if you have noticed a new guy called professordark has appeared on ebay based out martinsburg wva. his stock prices and shipping costs all resemble davesmetal. so far 100% feedback since february 2005. contact info

ML Productions, LLC" PO Box 2811, Martinsburg, WV 25402

perhaps he bought out dave or it is dave or it someone else altogether

mertz

not sure if that is dave or not, but dave lives in Ranson WV, so unless he moved it must be a coincidence. Also the titles are similar but dave did not list as much info about the artist on his auctions, and he used to list 1000's of cd's a week, that guy only has 43 items, I don't think it's dave, but I have been wrong before, lol.

if you have noticed a new guy called professordark has appeared on ebay based out martinsburg wva.  his stock prices and shipping costs all resemble davesmetal.  so far 100% feedback since february 2005.  contact info

ML Productions, LLC" PO Box 2811, Martinsburg, WV 25402

perhaps he bought out dave or it is dave or it someone else altogether

mertz

After looking at these auctions, I came to a conclusion..

If it isnt Davesmetal, then he for sure has his hands in it somehow. There is a lot of the same type of wording in the auction details, as well as the same titles of CDs he once sold. Could be someone else is now helping him sell. Thanks for the info on this, Ill make sure to avoid this seller as well.