one for your BBL-Marian9203 returns items claiming damage

Hi everyone:

heres one for your Blocked bidder list 'marian9203' on Ebay bids up the price on items and then upon receipt claims non existent damage and demands a refund..did it to me under both IDs, as well as to a few others I have been in touch with-check out the 'feedbacks left' by this user and focus on the ones that say 'understanding seller'...this losers mailing address is :

Marian Sipley

#2-713 Ave E. North

Saskatoon SK S7L-1S5 CANADA

Hope this helps....[Yes I did file a complaint with Canada Post]

Hi everyone:

heres one for your Blocked bidder list 'marian9203' on Ebay bids up the price on items and then upon receipt claims non existent damage and demands a refund..did it to me under both IDs, as well as to a few others I have been in touch with-check out  the 'feedbacks left' by this user and focus on the ones that say 'understanding seller'...this losers mailing address is :

Marian Sipley

#2-713 Ave E. North

Saskatoon SK S7L-1S5 CANADA

Hope this helps....[Yes I did file a complaint with Canada Post]

I thought i was the only one.......this person is a complete and utter jackass.....I have sold 2 items to them within the last month and bot were perfect when i mailed them, then i get one email stating it was damaged......I thought ok this can happen.......then just recently like yesterday got another email..........Stating the "Julliet" cd was damaged.....They did not insure it or anything, so i tell him/her to send me some scans of the damage to the cd......No Reply..........They have been blocked and reported to Ebay.........Avoid with a passion.....

Later

Lon

This loser bought a Slash Puppet from me a few months ago, he/she e-mailed me 10 to 12 times asking about the cd's condition before placing a bid. Talk about f*****g annoying. They never claimed having received damaged goods, yet avoid at all cost. I had to start ignoring their e-mails and questions. Maybe it is just me but the most annoying buyers come from where I come from: Canada. Don't know if Koogles or PJ would agree. Complainers and whinners, maybe it's the long cold winters or the huge driving distances to get from one place to another. Although Canada still has some of the best music.

Anybody have a clue about another buyer called "faithanddedication" won an item from me over a week ago, yet no communication, nothing. Bidding on some good items from others, yet is he/she paying anyone? Another possible deadbeat bidder?

Dave

Anybody have a clue about another buyer called  "faithanddedication" won an item from me over a week ago, yet no communication, nothing. Bidding on some good items from others, yet is he/she paying anyone? Another possible deadbeat bidder?

Dave

This person earlier claimed he is from my city (San Jose) and wanted to visit me to "see my collection". He hinted he's HH board reader and made some comments about vegascds that made me suspicious, so I decided against inviting him over my place (I'm paranoid, I know :rolleyes: )

Few days ago he bought 2 STEEL REIGN CDs off me using "Buy it now" and still hasnt paid me... I wonder who this could be...

Regarding this MARIAN dude, I simply can't understand how so many people had troubles with him and yet he still has pristine feedback! Dont you guys leave appropriate feedback for such bogus buyers?

This loser bought a Slash Puppet from me a few months ago, he/she e-mailed me 10 to 12 times asking about the cd's condition before placing a bid. Talk about f*****g annoying. They never claimed having received damaged goods, yet avoid at all cost. I had to start ignoring their e-mails and questions. Maybe it is just me but the most annoying buyers come from where I come from: Canada. Don't know if Koogles or PJ would agree. Complainers and whinners, maybe it's the long cold winters or the huge driving distances to get from one place to another. Although Canada still has some of the best music.

Anybody have a clue about another buyer called  "faithanddedication" won an item from me over a week ago, yet no communication, nothing. Bidding on some good items from others, yet is he/she paying anyone? Another possible deadbeat bidder?

Dave

I got the Same emails about the condition of the cd's i sold the "marian" person.......Got really annoying after the first 38 times..........

Faithanddedication won 2 of my auctions and though it has only been a few days i have yet to hear from this person, sent and invoice as well as emailed and nothing..........

Later

Lon

Zacharyamelie!

So it happened to you too?..Good lord..I do tend to agree about our fellow Canadians..For a while I stopped selling within Canada because of the problems...

faithanddedication? I think I sold something to him a while back its a guy named Mike Pfister[i'm pretty sure..I will have to check my records] who seems to have several Id's..I have sold a few things to him over the years and so far I have had no problems...

In fact I have relatively few problems...other than the fact I wish there were more bidders[they seem to have abandoned Ebay of late]

Ciao!

Dave

This person earlier claimed he is from my city (San Jose) and wanted to visit me to "see my collection". He hinted he's HH board reader and made some comments about vegascds that made me suspicious, so I decided against inviting him over my place.

Now, few days ago he bought 2 STEEL REIGN CDs (same title!) off me using "Buy it now" and still hasnt paid me... I wonder who this could be... <_<

Regarding this MARIAN dude, I simply can't understand how so many people had troubles with him and yet he still has pristine feedback! Dont you guys leave appropriate feedback for such bogus buyers?

Regarding this person's feedback and any feedback in general, if i sell something on ebay and the person pays for it quickly, then i give them the appropriate feedback.....now with that said, had i known what this person was up too, i surely would have waited, as this is the 1st time i have run into this type of situation, so i am thinking of changing my "Feedback Policy".......I would hate to see anyone else taken advantage of.......

Now if this "FaithandDedication" person is Mike Pfister, if you want you money don't get in any kind of hurry............He has several Ebay ID's and is very slow about paying, he has always paid me, but it has always taken him "forever" to do so, so i think he will go on the "blacked list".........

Later

Lon

Regarding this person's feedback and any feedback in general, if i sell something on ebay and the person pays for it quickly, then i give them the appropriate feedback.....now with that said, had i known what this person was up too, i surely would have waited, as this is the 1st time i have run into this type of situation, so i am thinking of changing my "Feedback Policy".......I would hate to see anyone else taken advantage of.......

Yeah, I switched to "responding to buyer's feedback upon satisfaction" feedback mode recently.

Now if this "FaithandDedication" person is Mike Pfister, if you want you money don't get in any kind of hurry............He has several Ebay ID's and is very slow about paying, he has always paid me, but it has always taken him "forever" to do so, so i think he will go on the "blacked list".........

Later

Lon

Thanks for the info.

Just to clarify it is Mike and he already paid me.

Cheers Mike! :tumbsup:

Surely this couldn't be our very own Brian Pfister......now could it?? Oh, Mr. Ripper!!!???

I have been paid! "faithanddedication" is somebody called Michael Pfister, sound familiar?!?!