Place to put problem ebay sellers

Just a thought now that I am beginning to buy more cds on ebay. Would it be possible to have a certain place where we could list any problem sellers along with complete description of problem. I really want to avoid making any higher dollar purchases with these sellers if I can avoid it.

Just a thought <_<:D

Just a thought now that I am beginning to buy more cds on ebay. Would it be possible to have a certain place where we could list any problem sellers along with complete description of problem. I really want to avoid making any higher dollar purchases with these sellers if I can avoid it.

Just a thought <_<  :D

And a very good thought at that :agree::drink:

I agree if there is an organized way to do it.

Possibly like one thread where we could only list the seller, and the problem...and not have 25 other comments on it?

I know that's what this particular forum is all about........and I'm ALL for everyone making their own comments......but they get kinda distracting sometimes.

I agree with all the above. Just a place to list the seller and description of what happened. Then everyone can make up there own mind. I do take great care when buying though but is always nice to beware of a seller ahead of time. I noticed yesterday alot of big sellers I had never seen before on ebay. However I was doing a pretty indepth search.

Anyway, Just a thought :D