Worst Countries To Sell To And Buy From

the 3 worst countries to sell stuff to:

australia - no wonder, england sent all their criminals there! nothing but schyster traders and ebay buyers.

greece - until a year ago it was a bastion of fraud at least sonic age records has improved the image.

ecuador - maybe their post office owns an ebay shop because nothing ever gets there.

don't expect pc answers from mertz i paint with a very broad brush.

mertz

australia - no wonder, england sent all their criminals there!  nothing but schyster traders and ebay buyers.

greece - until a year ago it was a bastion of fraud at least sonic age records has improved the image.

ecuador - maybe their post office owns an ebay shop because nothing ever gets there.

don't expect pc answers from mertz i paint with a very broad brush.

mertz

Well I myself have had no problems with Australia or Greece, and i have some really good trading partners in both places and have never had a problem from either one........

Never had any trouble with Ecuador, but then again, i've never sent anything or bought anything from there, i did have a problem with Argentina and will never send or buy anything from there ever again.........

All in all all the folks i have dealt with and there have been many from both Australia and Greece have been wonderfully nice and great traders......But that is just my opinion........

Later

Lon

australia - no wonder, england sent all their criminals there!  nothing but schyster traders and ebay buyers.

:wtf: ....THEM FU :censored: NG FIGHTING WORDS....... :2up: ....... :explode:

:wtf: ....THEM FU :censored: NG FIGHTING WORDS....... :2up: ....... :explode:

Australia has never had a bad trader, ever.

I think Mertz is trying to get a CD that is supposed to get to Australia :D

Well generalizations like these are just idiotic. There are good and bad traders and sellers in every country. I've had more bad transactions go bad with parties in the U.K. than Australia, so there...

-Dan

P.S. Where is Jymmi Slang these days anyway? :bigboom:

Not to say all traders from this country are bad (by any means), but by FAR, the country that given me and my buddies the most grief....

BRAZIL!!!!!

Well i have been very lucky, the only problem i have had with Brazil is it takes "forever and a day" to send and receive stuff from there......Of course i have only dealt with a handful of people from there, which have all been great.....

Later

Lon

Hi Koogles.

I'm sorry about your bad experience with a brazilian trader, but we have honest and bad traders just like Canada, United States, U.K. and other countries. I can speak for myself...

take care

Adriano - adboimel@uol.com.br :headbanger:

I had a problem with Sweden, more with the postal system than the trader. Sent some CDs and a month later they hadn't arrived. Sent a second batch and the 1st package arrived the same day as the 2nd. Luckily, the trader I dealt with sent me the 2nd package.

Its true, there are good and bad in every country. Hell, I've had more problems in New England than anywhere else!

I had a problem with Sweden, more with the postal system than the trader. Sent some CDs and a month later they hadn't arrived. Sent a second batch and the 1st  package arrived the same day as the 2nd. Luckily, the trader I dealt with sent me the 2nd package.

Its true, there are good and bad in every country. Hell, I've had more problems in New England than anywhere else!

Anybody had any problems with The Vatican ? :P

I've had more problems with the U.K. than anywhere else. A few in the U.S.. I've traded and bought from people in Australia many times and never had a problem. :) Japan, Germany, Finland, Italy, and Canada are great too! :) I have a buddy in the U.S. that is of Greek origin, maybe that's why he's such a slacker? :D

...Tim

Adboimel... that was NOT a jab at you or 95% of your fellow countrymen who are exceptional. Just a few bad apples over the years.... like the guy who screwed my buddy PJ over for $3K.

The only country I ever stopped dealing with for a period was the USA,but only because the people who were buying from me were idiots who didnt seem to understand basic English language.

They would try to pay via personal cheque despite all my auctions saying that I could only accept them from UK customers.

They would pay UK postage despite my auctions stating international customers had to contact or wait for invoice before paying.

They would send ignorant,rude emails (one just said "Price in dollars!" nothing else)

They would order the wrong thing then leave me a negative due to their mistake.

They would ask how much it would be extra to insure the package,then not pay the extra,then complain if the item was slightly damaged & demand a refund.

I never had any problems with any other country.

Even non-English speaking countries seemed to be able to read English better.

I did end up dealing with the USA again but had to change my auction text to something a five year old chimp could understand!

The reason I did this was that there were loads of decent US traders as well,and I didnt feel it was right penalising them for the sake of a bunch of fuck nuts!

I have shipped items to:

Japan

Chile

Canada

Germany

France

Belgium

Holland

Australia

Ireland

Spain

Portugal

Mexico

Brazil

.....to name a few,and have had no problems at all!

The only problem I had with a UK based customer (which counts for the bulk of my customers) was down to them not understanding grading,I explained it in full,they apologised & left positive feedback as it was their error!

I guess i've just been lucky because i have never had a problem with any trader, no matter what country he/she lived in @ the moment of the trade. But if i did i sure would'nt make a point of annoucing to the world that that area of the world was ignorant or all buffoons. Thats just being really shallow. Like dan said there's good and bad in everything "everywhere". But i guess if you have a hatred for a certain country to begin with it might make you quicker to point out a few bad experiences with people from that nation :usa:

I can't say I've had any more problems with people from one particular country other than my own..

I absolutely hate dealing with my fellow Canucks -its always a problem.A lot of it centers on the fact that I am a registered business and anything I sell in Canada is subject to our much hated GST tax of 7%..only for Canadian residents buying from a Canadian seller.You would not believe the nastiness and pettiness I encounter..People outright refusing to pay it, swearing at me etc.One woman was so incensed that I got the most vitriolic letter accusing me of all sorts of things and she ended by threatening to turn me and my 'fraudulent' tax collecting 'scam' into the Government..Even after I provided her with the number[which by law I have to include with every purchase made in Canada] I got a horrifying e mail back claiming she'd checked with the Government and the number was false!!!! I sure hope the tin foil hat she was wearing that day to block people from reading her thoughts was working.....

Favourite customers are the Japanese but I never see them anymore,closely followed by the Italians and Americans[Don't see too many of them anymore either!]

Ok, Relay... I see your point. But I emailed you TWICE as to why I was disallowed from bidding on your auctions and never got a reply. Are you filtering out Canadian emails as well? I would have expected some professional courtesy at least. And I really don't think everybody in Canada would object to paying the much-detested GST. It's not like it's new to us, nor is it something we don't already encounter in our everyday retail experiences.

Notice how nice and polite Koogles and Relayrecords are to each other, no cursing, no threats. Can you blame us Canadians for being edgy, no pro hockey for a year, although Koogles did have the London Knights to cheer on. Settle this the Canadian way, either a tongue stuck to a frozen post competiton (first one to cry is out) or naval depth, trust me, I am quite the large man and excel greatly at naval depth competitions.

Just trying to lighten the mood, been a long weekend

Zacharyamelie

Well, Relay, if you are truly the gentlemen you say you are, why didn't you give me the common courtesy of a reply email? Still not sure why you are reducing your chances of higher auction end prices by blocking the bids of a 99.8% positive feedback eBayer who's into AOR and hard rock.

Koogles:

All non paying bidders go on my blocked bidder list and I do not answer their e mails.This is my final comment on the matter.I thought you would have figured it out by now when I said 'what reason would I have to add someone to my BBL?'

oh and congratulations on the new baby[and yes I do mean that!]

Hey Koogs, don't sweat being on relays blocked bidder list, I am sure I am too, but get this, he even blocks those that pay. I paid for a cd some time back that I won from him, and after getting the ok to send payment a week later, he refunded the $10 I paid for the cd and put me on his blocked bidder list. I am sure he got a better offer for it right after the auction ended and sold it out from under me. no problem, I picked it up even cheaper later. if you really need something from him, just have one of your many friends win it and send it to ya. there is always ways around dudes like this! That might be a little round a bout but he gets his cash, and you get your cd, which is what would happen if he did not have everyone on his list anyway!

:D

Well, Relay, if you are truly the gentlemen you say you are, why didn't you give me the common courtesy of a reply email? Still not sure why you are reducing your chances of higher auction end prices by blocking the bids of a 99.8% positive feedback eBayer who's into AOR and hard rock.