Surrender On eBay

Oops...I didn't see there was another thread already with this info.... ;)

If people haven't figured out yet who the seller is....then they clearly are not paying attention!! :lol: And, yeah....I'd venture a guess that it's an original alright....VERY original!! :lol:

Spill the damn beans Jim!!! <_<

Cool... new seller... only one auction... just happens to be Surrender... with a reserve (seems as though this guy know alot about prices considering this is the first CD he's ever sold on ebay). :)

I don't know what some people are thinking.

This is too funny!!! :lol:

IF ya'll have read all the threads concerning the Surrender thing...and ALL of the people that were involved...like maybe the 'contact' people...then look at the eBay ID....then maybe you'd realise who it is.....if not.....then you're going to miss out!!! ;)

IF ya'll have read all the threads concerning the Surrender thing...and ALL of the people that were involved...like maybe the 'contact' people...then look at the eBay ID....then maybe you'd realise who it is.....if not.....then you're going to miss out!!! ;)

Who the f*** is Susan T? I have read all the threads but do not recall anyone with this name.

Who the f*** is Susan T? I have read all the threads but do not recall anyone with this name.

Come on man, don't get frustrated. Let them play their mind games.

As far as I'm concerned everyone could have read the topics and register "susant" or "mickcorey" account whatever.

I feel sorry for these folks if they are the bandpeople and finally want to cash in on their stuff, but without relevant info and with such feedback this CD aint goin to sell for $1000. I'd be suprprised if it even gets initial bid...

Is it so hard to stop in at this forum after all those investigatinos and support and just say "hi, guys, thanks for the support, and btw we have an original copy for sale on eBay now" :huhsign:

Come on man, don't get frustrated. Let them play their mind games.

As far as I'm concerned everyone could have read the topics and register "susant" or "mickcorey" account whatever.

I feel sorry for these folks if they are the bandpeople and finally want to cash in on their stuff, but without relevant info and with such feedback this CD aint goin to sell for $1000. I'd be suprprised if it even gets initial bid...

Is it so hard to stop in at this forum after all those investigatinos and support and just say "hi, guys, thanks for the support, and btw we have an original copy for sale on eBay now" :huhsign:

This Could definately be a better idea to introduce yourself to the public.

I do not think these are band members.

Each of the three was a young professional(not sure if the word "genious" will be well accepted by the rest of you) and they all succeeded in their carriers. I do not think they would consider selling the remaining copies of the CD to be a great source of an on-a-side income. Quite on the contrary, if it was Ken, or Mick or Frank-they would definitely itroduce themselves to give us-consumers the bidding confidence to the real collectors(?) value. Maybe it is someone who knew them in the past or a close friend with whom one of the musicians shared the excitement of re-discovery. Maybe it's a relative of one of the memebers. Rare photos of the band? these photos must be at least 14 years old. This is definitely..someone...I guess I know who it is...

Anyway, we shall see how it sells. Maybe Stormspell is right. If the bids don't go-the Seller will have to come up with something.

Denis.

Well, so much for the idea that it won't get the initial bid.... :P

First off, there are no midgames being played....at least not by myself.

The whole meaning of my post in the other thread, was to simply point out

that due to what is stated in the auction, the location of the seller, etc... that I believe it to be legit. I can verify that there was indeed a 4X4 promo photo sent out with at least some of the CDs, as I have it.

*I see now that the seller has added this to the auction:

I have additional scans of shrink wrapped CD, back cover and full insert but received a bid as I revising listing so I am unable to complete photo revision. I will email them if you send request and include your email address.

There ya go....email away...

Well, so much for the idea that it won't get the initial bid.... :P

First off, there are no midgames being played....at least not by myself.

The whole meaning of my post in the other thread, was to simply point out

that due to what is stated in the auction, the location of the seller, etc... that I believe it to be legit. I can verify that there was indeed a 4X4 promo photo sent out with at least some of the CDs, as I have it.

*I see now that the seller has added this to the auction:

I have additional scans of shrink wrapped CD, back cover and full insert but received a bid as I revising listing so I am unable to complete photo revision. I will email them if you send request and include your email address.

There ya go....email away...

All makes sence. I did notice the item location right away, but had doubts;now I start believing this is the original. The Seller updated the listing and we can request additional scans. Let's see.

D.

Last I heard, the re-issue was gonna be ready around end of May/first of June.

I'll contact Ken and see where things stand. :)

Mike

Mike, If you can get a scan of the band from the seller, Dan or yourself can add it to the Surrender page like he did with many of the other band pics I added a while back :drink:

• 1 month later...

I'm interested in the re-issue. Any word on that T-Bone?

Thanks

JL

Same here!! Looking forward to see the re-issue, but it seems to take a little longer..well, lets wait.

I guess if band members are selling off some old originals, they may wait to re-issue this until they are out of originals. Many who use Ebay have no idea that it is suppose to be re-issued ... and they may be willing to bid top dollar because of this.

Pure speculation on my part......

I guess if band members are selling off some old originals, they may wait to re-issue this until they are out of originals. Many who use Ebay have no idea that it is suppose to be re-issued ... and they may be willing to bid top dollar because of this.

Pure speculation on my part......

LOL...I haven't spoke to Ken in a while, but who knows, those CDs being sold on ebay might actually be helping to finance the re-issue... :P

*I'll email him and see what the latest news is on the CD. ;)