VEGASCDs gets the BOOT?

At least Sam seems to be taking this well, and not getting upset or defensive. Take, for instance, this email he just sent me.

"KISS MY MOTHERFUCKING ASS AND SUCK MY DICK

You guys talk so much shit - YOU WILL NEVER take a Gold Power Seller down.

T-Bonehead , Mulletfaggot and anyone else who tried to defy VegasCDs power can swallow my fucking jizz for being such ignorant white trash pricks.

HAHAHAHAHAAH - I am so fucking happy , I WILL NEVER BE STOPPED , especially by YOU MOTHERFUCKING LOWLIFE HOMOs OVER AT HH.

POST THAT BITCH and watch the positive feedbacks continue to flow in my account.

I CONTINUE TO BE EBAY's #1 SELLER OF HARD ROCK AND METAL

KISS MY FUCKING ASS YOU PUNKS - YOUR SHIT GETS OLD

WOOOOOFUCKINGHOOOOOOOO

Post THAT"

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's the Sam we all know and love!! :)

WOW, me and Sam handle things way different , but i'll be honest with all of you, i don't find his comments any less mature or any more offensive than the majority of attitudes and comments that permeate this post.

Is this the kind of site you are proud of Dan? Funny how we all apparently like the same style of music yet there is no real unity. There is more tearing down than building up. Its not cool , and it explains why i don't frequent this site often. I certainly don't want to come across as self righteous or pompous, not at all, i am sure all of you have far more insight into cd's . music and collecting than i do.

I would just like to see this site bring people with a common interest together, not make even more divisions in an already diminishing genre.

Recordjnky

ISA. 38:20

Sorry you feel that way Aaron. If you take a step back from the sibling situation and take a longer look, you'd see that it's situations like this where we DO band together and stick up for ourselves. I'd say that's plenty of unity.

Sam's just mad because he got busted for doing something he shouldn't AGAIN! Just like a criminal that keeps commiting crimes and getting caught. He has no one to blame except for himself. He's blatently trying to defraud people, and he got busted. He tried to get around the rules on eBay, and got busted. You'd think maybe he'd learn?!?!? <_<

Well Aaron, I understand you're just defending your brother, but do you honestly place as much blame at the feet of the community here as with Sam himself? He's made his bed, and has evoked the reactions you see here, precisely because of the way he always responds -- immaturely, with the gutter mouth of a 12-year-old child throwing a temper tantrum.

Combine that persona with the activities he has reportedly been engaged in, and any time his name comes up it's like throwing gasoline on a fire. He's been given multiple opportunities to clarify, respond, and become part of the community, yet at each turn he reverts to the behavior you see above. It's become his defining characteristic.

Some may call it Schadenfreude, but yes, watching the self-proclaimed high and mighty come tumbling down, even if only temporarily, gives warm fuzzies all around.

As T-Bone alludes, I think this community shows remarkable unity at times. When someone is alleged to be ripping off that community, the response is a visceral one. Sam's behavior here and through emails to community members has gone far enough that I don't think you'll see an even response towards him again, for good bad or otherwise.

If you look through other areas of the forum though, I think you'll see where the tone is much more even and forgiving, even when someone initially steps over the line.

Sam's just gone off on too many people too many times.

*shrug*

-Dan

Guest badbob

Aaron, I can tell that you are very different from Sam and do handle things in a much calmer manner. I am sorry you feel that way about this site, as I love it. I myself do not like to gang up on people, and don't like to soak in other people's misery or problems... *BUT* I will say this, I've met some REALLY nice people on this site, and think the music connection is awesome. I have also talked to more serious collectors and get the general notion that they get mad when people pass things off as originals, both as a customer (who was sold one for a high original type of price) or as a fellow owner of the CD, which brings the value down of their real originals. I think passing CDrs is almost more upfront, as I get to hear some music I wouldn't normally hear without CDrs, but once I like what I hear I always then try and go after the originals no matter what price range indie the CD is. Whether I get it or not is a whole other story.

Truthfully, I am actually sorry to hear about Sam getting in trouble (assuming he is in trouble, which we still don't know for sure)... I just hope he corrects or straightens up whatever it was that may have have gotten him in any predicament.

At least Sam seems to be taking this well, and not getting upset or defensive. Take, for instance, this email he just sent me.

T-Bonehead , Mulletfaggot and anyone else who tried to defy VegasCDs power can swallow my fucking jizz for being such ignorant white trash pricks.

HAHAHAHAHAAH - I am so fucking happy , I WILL NEVER BE STOPPED , especially by YOU MOTHERFUCKING LOWLIFE HOMOs OVER AT HH.

POST THAT BITCH and watch the positive feedbacks continue to flow in my account.

WOOOOOFUCKINGHOOOOOOOO

Post THAT"

Gee, I'm hurt! Why does T-Bone only get T-Bonehead and I have to be a fag? Interesting <_< Maybe he wishes I was gay and wants to start dating? Sorry dickhead, you're not my type. Maybe when you go to prison for all the illegal shit you are involved in some guy name Bubba will give you a present up that wise little ass of yours. It would be nice to see you on the other side of that since you are usually the one fucking people. :D

Nighty Night Jerkoff

Mulletfaggot

WOW, me and Sam handle things way different , but i'll be honest with all of you, i don't find his comments any less mature or any more offensive than the majority of attitudes and comments that permeate this post.

Is this the kind of site you are proud of Dan? Funny how we all apparently like the same style of music yet there is no real unity. There is more tearing down than building up.  Its not cool , and it explains why i don't frequent this site often. I certainly don't want to come across as self righteous or pompous, not at all, i am sure all of you have far more insight into cd's . music and collecting than i do.

I would just like to see this site bring people with a common interest together, not make even more divisions in an already diminishing genre.

Recordjnky

ISA. 38:20

No unity? Are you fucking kidding me? I've got so many brothers & sisters on here. If you want to be accepted here and feel the untiy that 95% of us already feel, you only have to do one thing...............treat everyone like a human being. That's it my friend. Old vegasbaby will never get it. Some people just never do. I wouldn't trade the friendships I have built on here for all his positive feedback on Ebay.

Face it, he's a fraud and will never get "it".

JL

AKA: Mullethead

AKA: Mulletfaggot

WOOOOOFUCKINGHOOOOOOOO

Post THAT"

................................................................................

PURE CLASS.......I RECOMMEND TO YOU SAM TO TRY READING THIS BOOK , "HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE"

THIS SHIT AIN'T THE WAY TO GO ABOUT IT !!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOFUCKINGHOOOOOOOO

Post THAT"

................................................................................

PURE CLASS.......I RECOMMEND TO YOU SAM TO TRY READING THIS BOOK , "HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE"

THIS SHIT AIN'T THE WAY TO GO ABOUT IT !!!!!!!!!!

Well i have sat back and read each of these topics thru and thru.....I can't understand why people are constantly keeping things stirred up......It is quite simple, if you don't like or want to do business with Sam, then don't, it is simply your choice. I myself have never had a problem with him and he has always been upfront and honest with all the dealings i have ever had with him. I have made alot of great friends and trading partners here, but as of late, it seems a select few are on a witch hunt. I have nothing against no one, but it gets rather tiresome seeing the same things over and over.......I can see some of Sam's point, put the shoe on the other foot and put yourself in his place, if people were constantly making accusations and coming after you, you would react the same way, maybe not to the point he does, but you would definately react. It goes back to what i said in the beginning of this, IF YOU DON'T LIKE SAM YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM OR DO ANY KIND OF BUSINESS WITH HIM.........So why doesn't everyone just get back to what we all come here for, our enjoyment of MUSIC...........That is all i have to say on the topic.............

Later

Lon

Personally Im glad to find a site were you can be straight forward say what you think without worrying about getting booted off. I find most of this pretty comical. No offense to anyone. Im not update with whats going on nor do I want anything to do with it.

I just cant imagine so many negative comments about one person without something obviously wrong with them.

I like the freedom of speach on here and being able to express yourself. I think these forums work well for that........

:band:

Well i have sat back and read each of these topics thru and thru.....I can't understand why people are constantly keeping things stirred up......It is quite simple, if you don't like or want to do business with Sam, then don't, it is simply your choice. I myself have never had a problem with him and he has always been upfront and honest with all the dealings i have ever had with him. I have made alot of great friends and trading partners here, but as of late, it seems a select few are on a witch hunt. I have nothing against no one, but it gets rather tiresome seeing the same things over and over.......I can see some of Sam's point, put the shoe on the other foot and put yourself in his place, if people were constantly making accusations and coming after you, you would react the same way, maybe not to the point he does, but you would definately react. It goes back to what i said in the beginning of this, IF YOU DON'T LIKE SAM YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM OR DO ANY KIND OF BUSINESS WITH HIM.........So why doesn't everyone just get back to what we all come here for, our enjoyment of MUSIC...........That is all i have to say on the topic.............

Later

Lon

I can see your point, but I don't think you really read all the posts like you said. I don't know much about Sam so I don't talk crap about him, but he does sell boots, therefore I don't think that everyone should sit back and not stir things up. When you get a bunch of boots on ebay, it will eventually bring the price down of the original (supply & demand) Now take a moment and look around this site, you just might get an idea of why everyone is so pissed off.

AMEN LON,

(and thanks for writing an entire post without the trucker mouth)

Recordjnky

--ISA. 38:20--

Right, just like the e-mail Koogs got. That wasn't truckermouth either <_< I think it's interesting how much you are on his sack. <_<

As for Lonnie, you have been a great person to deal with. You're a great guy and I have a lot of respect for you but you aren't going to convince me that you are blind when it comes to all of this. You have been here long enough to see what's going on and what has gone on. When you take up for Sam it throws me for a loop.

JL

I should probably butt out of this argument because i "NEVER" buy any music off ebay because the prices are wayyyyyyy too high for my blood. But what difference does it really make where a CD is "made" at? I personally don't care what country/state/whatever a CD is manufactured at as long as it sounds good/great. Now i know most of you here at heavy harmonies are all about buying and reselling your hard to find items but i'm only interested in the "music" itself, i could care less about the inserts/covers/track listings/dates reorded/ record company/blah blah blah. In other words i think sometimes people care more about how much their "collectable" is worth as opposed to it's artistic value. But these are just my thoughts from a cheap ass mofo don't none of you high end collectors take offence to my measley thoughts ok,lol. :D

You are right on the money KING. Appreciate your post. I couldn't agree with you more. I also believe it should be all about the music. Just my worthless 2 cents, but sometimes we tend to look more at the $$ amount of a cd [or our entire cd collections] than the actual music content. I believe an artist would rather sell 100 cd's to 100 different people for $1 each than sell 1 cd for $100 to 1 person. Thats 100 new fans over 1 new fan. Makes sense doesn't it?

Recordjnky

--ISA. 38:20--