Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

We went to see The Aviator last night in the theater. It had some great moments, but also some boring ones. I never realized that Howard Hughes was so crazy :( Leonardo DiCaprio did a great job playing him. Kate beckinsale who played Ava Gardner was hot and Cate Blanchett who played Katharine Hepburn was :puke:

• 2 months later...

BUMP!

Just saw "Rock Star" over the weekend on regular TV, still kicked ass even with the profanity removed and the commercials added. My wife had never seen it so I had to introduce her to it... :headbanger:

saw Road To Perdition last night. Pretty good movie. Not as good as The Godfather, but I was truly impressed by this movie when I first saw it. Tom Hanks did a very good job, and there was a nice atmosphere to it, with some very nice shots.

I actually sat down this weekend and watched a movie. "George Of The Jungle". Laughed my ass off. Stupid, silly flick.....but it was funny in parts. And Brandon Fraser in a loin cloth??!!??!! Whoa...

Last movie I saw in a theater was Star Wars III. Gonna have to let Bubba take me on more movie 'dates'. :lol: We had a great time. :)

Last movie I went to was the new Batman and it kicked a$$! Nothing like the earlier ones with Keaton and Kilmer(sp?).

Last one I watched on tv was American Wedding. Stifler is such a great character... "I'm gonna rock out with my cock out!" I'm gonna hang out with my wang out!" :lol:

I watched 'Madagascar' last night. Harmless fun I must say. No complaints, and it was on tight-ass Tuesday too, so the ticket was only half price!

Cheers,

Geoff

I watched 'Madagascar' last night. Harmless fun I must say. No complaints, and it was on tight-ass Tuesday too, so the ticket was only half price!

Cheers,

Geoff

I thought it was ok, but expected a little bit more from it. Some good stuff, but a little too predictable and it stayed on the save side, no real surprises. Penguins were very funny though! Love the scene were they finally got to Antartica.

"brrr" *scratch scratch* "this sucks"

Last theater move was "Batman Begins" comfort food for the Cool Batman deprived soul....almost makes up for Batman & Robin......nope nothing can make up for that accept "Catwoman" OK Catwoman made Batman & Robin look good

On TV I watched "The Breakfast Club" god I love this movie I had/have such a crush on Molly Ringwald I own it on DVD but still watch it when it is on TV...I think I have issues :anon:

I own it on DVD but still watch it when it is on TV...I think I have issues  :anon:

I did the same thing the other night with Office Space. I was flipping through the channels and came across it 30 minutes into it. I was all upset that I missed the beginning but rather than get up off my lazy butt and put in the DVD of it that was 10 feet from me I just continued watching (commercials, editing and all). B)

• 2 months later...

'House of wax', unfortunately. That blonde girl from '24' (always forget her name) is rather beautiful, but she looked very average in that film, therefore, diminishing my enjoyment level. It was amusing watching Paris get a pole through her head though, but I was surprised she didn't manage to wrap her mouth around it before it got to her forehead... :whistle:

'House of wax', unfortunately. That blonde girl from '24' (always forget her name) is rather beautiful, but she looked very average in that film, therefore, diminishing my enjoyment level. It was amusing watching Paris get a pole through her head though, but I was surprised she didn't manage to wrap her mouth around it before it got to her forehead... :whistle:

Even for a horror fan like me, "House of Wax" was a disappointment. Took way too long to get going, somewhat picked up the pace in the middle with some fairly graphic kills/gore, then proceeded to abolish what little good will it had established by delivering a retarded ending.

Last movie I saw was "Nightwatch," a Russian film about psychic shapeshifters battling vampires for control of humanity. Super-stylish in a Blade-meets-Matrix-meets-Star Wars kind of way, but aside from the generic plot I just gave you, don't ask me to tell you what in Sam Hill was going on in this flick...

A horror film called CREEP..... my wife hid behind a cushion the whole film. I just laughed though it (tough guy!!! I shoulda been in the A-Team!!). It wasn't bad ... a case of once you've seen it you're not gonna want to watch it again though.