Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Last movie seen in theaters was "Million Dollar Baby". Last watched on TV or DVD was "Bruce Almighty" just this morning.

I saw 'Saw' on dvd, lol. Very creepy!

I loved this movie so much, I started a thread about it! (Did it make it over there yet Dusty?)

Last movie I "saw" was Napoleon Dynamite. We were talking about it at work the other day and I just HAD to watch it again. It's so hard to explain to people that there is no plot or anything "FUNNY" in it, but that it's still a hilarious movie. (You have to watch it or have seen it for that to have any chance of making sense.)

I loved this movie so much, I started a thread about it! (Did it make it over there yet Dusty?)

Last movie I "saw" was Napoleon Dynamite. We were talking about it at work the other day and I just HAD to watch it again. It's so hard to explain to people that there is no plot or anything "FUNNY" in it, but that it's still a hilarious movie. (You have to watch it or have seen it for that to have any chance of making sense.)

It does make sense....GAWWWWWWWD!!!!!

I watched LADDER 49 on a portable DVD player during a 4 hour drive home yesterday (I was not driving). 

Travolta is great in everything he does!

I can almost agree with you...

...except for Stayin' Alive maybe... :pickle:

A friend of mine has it. We had a night of watching movies, and we were going to see it, but we didn't had the time for it (there were so many movies we wanna watch!) I'll borrow it from him, then I'll watch it at home...

Last movie I watched was Terminator 3. Bought it very cheap, now trying to find part 1&2 cheap, but that's not so easy... The only have the single disc versions, and I got to have the double disc special editions (dunno why, but I always want the special editions) Liked the movie, though not as good as part 1&2. Was rather similar to Judgement Day, except for the ending. I had the feeling they could have done a lot more with the story. Think it is better then most new sf flicks. Somehow, these old sf films (or new films in old sf series) seem a lot better than the sf stuff of today. Much more originality back when the first terminator came out (with exception of Alien Ressurection and AvP, who weren't too good and fucked up good sf movies) then today. If you look at flicks like Cronicles of Riddick, they all seem to target a very young audience (15 year old boys an gals). Minority Report wasn't bad though... and I kinda liked A.I. too... oh well, maybe there is good stuff out there too, I think I just like old (quality) sf movies where they had to really build sets and stuff, without using cgi a lot...

OMG, you're right.  Wasn't that the follow-up to Saturday Night Fever whereby he decides he wants to be a Broadway ballarina or something?  That was brutal!

:blink: Whew! I was afraid you were referring to that one specifically as great... ;)

finally saw the new Fat Albert movie, pretty funny!!!!! hey hey hey!!!!!! and reminded me of the early morning saturday cartoons I USED TO GET UP SO EARLY TO WATCH!!!!

RAY, MAN WHAT A GREAT MOVIE, U HAVE TO SEE THIS ONE, HE WAS AT TIMES, A MADMAN, VERY INTERESTING MOVIE FOR A GREAT ARTIST!!!

Last movie I went to was the Tom Hanks one where he is stuck in the airport forever. Shows how often my wife can drag me out to the theater. The last one I watched at home was Payback w/Mel Gibson. Love that movie!

Just picked up Suddenly seeking Susan for 4.99, an 80's goodie!!!

I just saw Sideways last night, and it was fantastic.  One of the best flicks I've seen all year so far.

Thats' very high on my list of must see's... I still hate Pinot Noir though, I don't care how popular it gets. Fucking Merlot of the 21st century... <_<

Last movie I went and watched at theaters was the awesome SIN CITY.

The last DVD I watched was DIE HARD, because my wife made the mistake of telling me she had never seen it, thus forcing me to make her sit down and immediately rectify this gross oversight. ("No fucking shit, lady! Does it sound like I'm ordering a pizza?!") Sadly, my wife said it was just "OK" and failed to see why it is considered one of the all-time great action flicks. Still, it gave me an excuse to watch it again!!! :D