Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

I just watched a new release called Serenity. The movie itself was rpetty damn good, although one of the main characters, they tried real hard to make him a cross between Indiana Jones and Han Solo  ;)  All in all, a very good movie. Like Star Wars meets Buck Rogers meets Battlestar Galactica

Serenity

254983.jpg

I just watched that one again the other night.

now you have to buy the Firefly series the movie is based off of.

Yep, my husband's hooked on this series now. But at least he had the good sense to watch the series first and THEN the movie! :P I have to admit I kinda liked it too. And Battlestar? He's gonna have his ass planted on the couch come Friday night. He's been bitching for months about it taking so long! :lol:

And so I'm not :offtopic: , I watched The Godfather DVD's the other night. :popcorn: (hide for horse scene) :popcorn: (Luca sleeps with the fishes), some more :popcorn: (a lot of popcorn, I know, but they're long-ass movies!)

:P

Four Brothers: Decent mix of action/comedy/drama. Fans of shoot 'em ups with a splash of comedy and drama will appreciate this one. Not the greatest action movie ever made, but definetly passable. Sorry Geoff...no boobs on display in this one. :P

*Recommended*

Going to watch Wedding Crashers tonight. Will leave a review tomorrow.

the new Star bors oops, I mean Star wars , yikes, wake me when it's over!!!! hahaha sorry, but I try but never really can get in to these, every few years I try again!!!

Wedding Crashers: *YAWN* Sorry...even writing a review about this movie bores me. Where do I begin...not enough laughs, WAY too long, Will Ferrell doing another piss poor, over-acted cameo, WAY too long, too many stupid side stories to the main plot of the movie, WAY too long, too many drawn out dry scenes that are supposed to add to the story but just end up being horribly boring, and if I didn't mention it before...the movie is WAY too long. About 40 minutes too long to be precise. Reminded me of 'Me, Myself, and Irene' and 'The Mexican'. Too long, too dumb, too boring. Maybe my sence of humor is off, but I didn't like Wedding Crashers at all.

*NOT Recommended*

Dazed And Confused..

You sure that was just a movie, Wot??!! ;):lol:

'Narnia - The Chronicles of the Lion, the witch and the wardrobe ; Well, I got well and truly roped into this one against my will but have to admit it wasn't AS bad as I thought it'd be. It was bearable, even if my ass hurt like hell afterwards, from sitting too long of course. Get that mind out of the gutter!!!

Either way, it was a kids movie, no doubt, but it was okay-ish. My one question is, how many times can movies do "that" same battle scene? I could predict every single move and it's just irritating.

Another side note and question:

If the kids lived their 25 years or whatever in Narnia, in this time they would surely have had some sex. Who with, I do not know as there were no other humans there, right? But surely when they came back out that wardrobe they'd alll go out and have under-age sex because they'd already know how good it is and need more? Am I right? Or would they just not have had sex at all in Narnia? How frustrated would they have been? Puzzling film.

Red Eye -

Not to be confused with Geoff's favorite movie 'Brown Eye'.

Anyways...this is the best Wes Craven has done in a long time. I'd actually kinda baneed him since 'Cursed'. A complete slap in the face for fans of werewolf movies. Red Eye is a cool thriller with some tense moments. Rachael McAdams does a great job as Lisa, a hotel manager who gets caught up in a plot to kill the director of homeland security. The movie is fast paced and believable while on the plane, but when the plane lands it turns into just another brainless action movie. Thankfully most of the movie takes place on the plane. Wes doesn't hit one out of the park with this one, but it is the best work he's done in quite some time. Best viewed as a rental, or wait till it comes to pay-per-view.

*Recommended, but wait to see it cheap*

BTW...does anyone get anything out of my reviews. If so I'll continue them. If not then I'll stop doing them. Let me know if they have been helpful to anyone or not.

Thanks.

Red Eye -

Not to be confused with Geoff's favorite movie 'Brown Eye'.

Anyways...this is the best Wes Craven has done in a long time. I'd actually kinda baneed him since 'Cursed'. A complete slap in the face for fans of werewolf movies. Red Eye is a cool thriller with some tense moments. Rachael McAdams does a great job as Lisa, a hotel manager who gets caught up in a plot to kill the director of homeland security. The movie is fast paced and believable while on the plane, but when the plane lands it turns into just another brainless action movie. Thankfully most of the movie takes place on the plane. Wes doesn't hit one out of the park with this one, but it is the best work he's done in quite some time. Best viewed as a rental, or wait till it comes to pay-per-view.

*Recommended, but wait to see it cheap*

BTW...does anyone get anything out of my reviews. If so I'll continue them. If not then I'll stop doing them. Let me know if they have been helpful to anyone or not.

Thanks.

:tumbsup: Please continue, I'm in a hotel all week and I've been watching movies pretty much every night. Red Eye is available so maybe I'll check it out. Sounds like it's at least entertaining, and I love a brainless action flick as much as the next guy. :anon:

I was in Video Ezy the other day with my girl and her friend. They picked out 'Monster in Law' and then handed the 2nd choice over to me. Well, making sure not to disappoint Malebolgia I picked out a wonderful looking 'Whore', with Denise Richards and another "big name".

Well, never has the "never judge a book (or DVD) by it's cover" phrase been more appropriate. I actually didn't even mind 'Monster in Law'... not a fan of J-Lo (hood, y'all) but she looked pretty damn good in this film.

But 'Whore'!!! OMFG! What a sickening pile of horseshit. Boring, subtitled, attempted pathetic story mixed in with a documentary... it was f*cked!!! It truly was. With the strongest advice I have ever offered, I beg no one to ever force this film upon themselves.

You got it Pete.

As long as I help out one person I'm happy. :)

I like them too. All Pete ever does is google Ally Sheedy.

It's a disease. :anon:

There is help available....what is that organization again Metal Jay???? He is a founding member if I remember correctly.... <_<

You got it Pete.

As long as I help out one person I'm happy. :)

I like them too. All Pete ever does is google Ally Sheedy.

It's a disease. :anon:

There is help available....what is that organization again Metal Jay???? He is a founding member if I remember correctly.... <_<

It's AA... Allyholics Anonymous... yuk yuk... :banana:

I watched part of Sahara the otehr night and fell asleep. Not horrible, but definitely not great... kind of like the Dirk Pitt books themselves... good when you have some time to kill.