Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

The Devils Rejects directed by Rob Zombie

It's the sequel to House of 1000 Corpses. It's pretty good but it's more of a blood fest sort of like Natural Born Killers. House is better as it's a lot more spooky and weird!

Watched Star Wars again. Very Good!

For what the 2nd or 3rd time???? :rofl2:

Yeah.....Today

5th time. What can I say I like the movie. Hell I mute it while listening to music just so its on!!!!! :duel:

Christ,between my DVDs & the movie channels,I have watched so many films in the last few days.

A few I can remember are:

Oceans 12

40 year old virgin

Wedding crashers

Butterfly effect

Twins

Cop land

Not a movie,but have also been working my way through the Quantum leap season 2 boxset!

I watched the 40 Year Old Virgin two nights ago and laughed my ass off!! Last night I watched Batman Begins...that was one helluva movie!!

Hulk

The ending is a little strange.

The Exorcism of Emily Rose - Very good movie. Courtroom drama/horror/thriller

*recommended*

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - The movie that should have been made first. Follows the book much more closely. Johnny Depp shines as always.

*recommended*

Must Love Dogs - Another John Cusack chick flick. Nothing new here, but cute anyways.

*recommended*

Dark Water - Don't bother

*not recommended*

Yesterday we watched 'Madagascar' again, which I still think is really cool and actually quite funny.

And last night we went to the cinema and saw 'King Kong'. I loved it!!! Very sad, I must say. Had my poor little eyeballs welling up a little, but I managed not to drop a tear... with great effort. Great film, a visual spectacle as well.

Watched King Kong a couple days ago....I was disappointed. I liked the '79 version better....

Just out of curiosity, what didn't you like about it? I've never seen the original but will make sure I do now.

I must admit I hate special effects and all that sort of fancy crap in movies generally (sorry Mr Davesworld)- especially futuristic or space movies... but I love when special effects are put to good use in stuff like Jurassic Park and I loved what they did with King Kong too. Everything looked awesome and authentic and I loved every second of it. :D

But yeah, that's just me. The others I saw it with loved it too, and there were some buffs there. :) Interested to hear what you didn't like about it if that's cool.

I just watched a new release called Serenity. The movie itself was rpetty damn good, although one of the main characters, they tried real hard to make him a cross between Indiana Jones and Han Solo ;) All in all, a very good movie. Like Star Wars meets Buck Rogers meets Battlestar Galactica

Serenity

254983.jpg

Watched King Kong a couple days ago....I was disappointed. I liked the '79 version better....

Just out of curiosity, what didn't you like about it? I've never seen the original but will make sure I do now.

I must admit I hate special effects and all that sort of fancy crap in movies generally (sorry Mr Davesworld)- especially futuristic or space movies... but I love when special effects are put to good use in stuff like Jurassic Park and I loved what they did with King Kong too. Everything looked awesome and authentic and I loved every second of it. :D

But yeah, that's just me. The others I saw it with loved it too, and there were some buffs there. :) Interested to hear what you didn't like about it if that's cool.

For some reason, I just couldn't get into the story. That, and I didn't enjoy Jack Black's performance. I thought his performance was over the top, and his small bits of comedy just didn't work.

I usually do enjoy good special effects, but I like a good story too. For some reason, I didn't like this one.

Phone Booth

Don't waste your time.  :puke:

:agree: Unfortunately I didn't just waste my time, I saw it in the theater so I wasted $ too... :(

Just saw the latest Harry Potter installment, very enjoyable. :anon:

I just watched a new release called Serenity. The movie itself was rpetty damn good, although one of the main characters, they tried real hard to make him a cross between Indiana Jones and Han Solo  ;)  All in all, a very good movie. Like Star Wars meets Buck Rogers meets Battlestar Galactica

Serenity

254983.jpg

I just watched that one again the other night.

now you have to buy the Firefly series the movie is based off of.

Not even gonna bother...saw the '79 at the Drive -In in '79.....I hate movies that make me cry...I cried when Kong died and all you heard was his heart beating slower and slower till it stopped....Ranks right up there with Old Yeller and the Yearling.....2 movies my son will never see if I have anything to say about it :angry:

My wife & I went to see King Kong last week & we both thought it sucked royally. To me, the special effects looked totally bogus (especially during the dinosaur stampede scene)...Jack Black, whom I really like, was terrible (blame it on the script, not bad acting). And the damn thing was LONG for no other reason than that...just to be long. This thing could have easily been trimmed down to 2 hours without losing anything relevant to the story line. At least I had a free pass... :lame: