Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Just about finished watching "Slap Shot". Forgot how good this was.

Yeah, as I was flipping through channels, I came across Saving Private Ryan and although that is a great flick, further flipping brought me to one of those movies I HAVE to watch anytime it's on - Die Hard. There are about 10 of those "HAVE to" movies out there for me. Not sure what possesive power they have over me but I always comply.

:bowdown::popcorn:

I was watching 'Supernova' on Friday night, with Luke Perry, Tia Carera and Lance Hienrickson. Stunning piece of film ( :puke: ) but I fell asleep before the end. Can anyone tell me what happens, who survives? If the world survives? Anyone had the displeasure of viewing it also?

Planets burn, but hope survives. :tumbsup:

Watched Hero with Jet Li today.

Is it up to all the hype? I still haven't seen it but it's way up there on my list... :(

in my opinion, NO. I didn't like Hero and didn't make it through the ending, I just turned it off.

Speaking Of Jet Li, has anyone seen Unleashed yet? I'm interested if it is a good movie.

Is it up to all the hype? I still haven't seen it but it's way up there on my list... :(

in my opinion, NO. I didn't like Hero and didn't make it through the ending, I just turned it off.

Speaking Of Jet Li, has anyone seen Unleashed yet? I'm interested if it is a good movie.

I thought it was terrible. I only watched the whole thing because I was in a hotel and paying for it... I thought it was a completely unbelieveable premise, totally disjointed and just plain ridiculous for the most part.

Good fight scenes though! :joust:

I thought it was terrible. I only watched the whole thing because I was in a hotel and paying for it... I thought it was a completely unbelieveable premise, totally disjointed and just plain ridiculous for the most part.

Ummm I liked it. Alot. :anon:

Ring Two, what a let down

I admit it wasn't as good as the first and it's been a while since I've seen it, but I thought it was pretty cool. I can't remember fully, but I think it's downfall was a bit of 'been there, done that' about it, hey? I'll have to see it again methinks...

Batman Begins, probably my fav Batman, very dark, more like the orig comic book but no funny characters, just darkness!!!!! great

Not a cinema movie but I watched that Category 7 on TV. Waste of 4 hours.

Ummm I liked it. Alot. :anon:

:lol: It was probably just my frame of mind, traveling always makes me less tolerant.... :blink: