Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

I saw "I, Robot" last night. Not too bad. Actually better than I thought. And I watched "Scarface" (again) Friday night with a dear friend.

I really liked I Robot, thought it was gong to be crap but was totaly wrong.

I watched Kingdom Of Heaven and I really enjoyed it. I enjoy movies like this anyway and this did not let me down.

Batman Begins -- as much as I enjoyed Kingdom Of Heaven I liked Batman more. I was worried I wouldn't like it but it is one that I would consider buying.

__

a pint cant hold a quart no matter hard it tries. a pint holding a pint is giving you all it has

'Shanghai Noon' on the weekend, only because nothing else was on. That was about as exciting as polishing my ballsack.

'Shanghai Noon' on the weekend, only because nothing else was on. That was about as exciting as polishing my ballsack.

I got that beat, I was doing some stuff around the house this weekend and ended up watching most of "Last Action Hero"... what an incredibly bad movie. :puke:

I'd almost rather polish Geoff's ballsack than watch that again... almost, that is... <_<

They have just started "The Horror Channel" over here on NTL and I ended up watching the biggest pile of crud I've seen for years

Head Cheerleader, Dead Cheerleader...the "acting" was embarressing!!!!

Awesome movie...Dare I say the best Batman movie ever...but Katie Holmes character was pure throwaway and she threw it away...just threw in for the name factor me thinks. She got her paycheck and by the looks will not be there for the sequel :)

I did hear they signed everyone for the sequel but her. So that is a good thing. It was like they cast her just to have a female in the movie. But I agree the best Batman ever. Just so close to the comic and the characters were captured right on. I really enjoyed the first hour of the training and no Batman. Good stuff. If Return of the Sith wasn't coming out Tuesday I'd try and watch it again.

Just watched "Crossworlds" with Rutger hauer last night... That probably makes me one of the 10 people in the world that actually watched the whole thing... not good, not good at all...

..and no, I don't know why I sat through the whole thing...

Just watched The Sixth Sense on ABC Family of all channels. Even with the commercials that movie is awesome. Even knowing "The Ending", it just never gets old. Great freaking movie.

I agree. Great movie.

Just watched The Sixth Sense on ABC Family of all channels. Even with the commercials that movie is awesome. Even knowing "The Ending", it just never gets old. Great freaking movie.

I agree. Great movie.

Having no friends like I do ;) , I did not know the ending when I went to see it. I was totally surprised, doesn't happen too often these days where everyone just kinda copies everyone else's plots... <_<

I agree. Great movie.

Having no friends like I do ;) , I did not know the ending when I went to see it. I was totally surprised, doesn't happen too often these days where everyone just kinda copies everyone else's plots... <_<

This movie had been released on DVD long before I saw it. I somehow managed to not have the ending ruined for me though. Could be the no friends thing. Ummm...Do you wanna be my friend? :unsure:

The wife and I just finshed the remake of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy". Pretty good, but the original can never be topped. Although I must say Zooey Deschanel is a real sweety!

I agree. Great movie.

This movie had been released on DVD long before I saw it. I somehow managed to not have the ending ruined for me though. Could be the no friends thing. Ummm...Do you wanna be my friend? :unsure:

I have to ask my mom.

I agree. Great movie.

I have to ask my mom.

Good morning Mrs. Charvel. Your looking quite nice today Mrs. Charvel. (said in my best Eddie Haskell voice)

I agree. Great movie.

I have to ask my mom.

Good morning Mrs. Charvel. Your looking quite nice today Mrs. Charvel. (said in my best Eddie Haskell voice)

Come on mom, all the other kids have friends. Now please untie me and let me go outside...

'Wolf Creek' - like an Aussie version of the Chainsaw Massacre films. Pretty cool actually, and I usually hate Aussie films.