Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw "Unleashed" with Jet Li, Bob Hoskins, and Morgan Freeman... interesting, but in the end not all that good. Just not all that believable for the most part.

But still, Jet Li KICKS ASS in the fight scenes... :tumbsup:

I also saw "Batman Begins" a couple weeks ago, that was a good flick. Definitely worth watching IMHO.

Just saw "Unleashed" with Jet Li, Bob Hoskins, and Morgan Freeman... interesting, but in the end not all that good. Just not all that believable for the most part.

But still, Jet Li KICKS ASS in the fight scenes... :tumbsup:

I also saw "Batman Begins" a couple weeks ago, that was a good flick. Definitely worth watching IMHO.

You don't think Batman's real,do you ???? <_<:P<_<

• 2023 Gold Donors

The Great Raid. Even theough we're not big war movie fans, my wife and I really liked it. The movie really hit home for her (being from the Philippines) and myself (ex-military). I've always heard about these stories and this explained one aspect of it. It had quite a bit of old archive footage in it during the opening/closing credits.

I watched 'Dukes of Hazard' on the weekend. It was actually pretty funny in places. I quite enjoyed it. I still don't know about Jessica Simpson - million dollar body I could run my tongue up and down all day, but still not sold on the face. Enjoyed her contribution to the movie a lot though.

Also saw a bit of 'Inspector Gadget' yesterday afternoon. What a mess.

I saw Alien vs. Predator. Glad I didn't plunk down any dough for this one.... <_<:blink:

I saw Alien vs. Predator. Glad I didn't plunk down any dough for this one.... <_<  :blink:

this one had the chance to be an awesome movie. but what happened???????

I have no idea...got real stupid real fast. :blink:

• 2023 Gold Donors
I saw Alien vs. Predator. Glad I didn't plunk down any dough for this one.... <_<  :blink:

this one had the chance to be an awesome movie. but what happened???????

I have no idea...got real stupid real fast. :blink:

I think the story was rushed. I'm a huge Aliens fan (and I like Predator). They've had a few paperback stories about AVP and I think they tried combine bits and pieces of all of them into one movie. Of course, you saw the result. Aliens (the second movie) will always be the best IMO.

I don't go to the movies very often, because the cost for the entrance fee, plus the babysitter, are horrendous <_< , but the last I did watch was

Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King

GREAT !!! :joust:

I don't go to the movies very often, because the cost for the entrance fee, plus the babysitter, are horrendous  <_< , but the last I did watch was

Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King

GREAT !!!  :joust:

That was indeed worth getting a babysitter for! :drink:

Of course, my babysitter is live-in and thusly free... :banana:

Batman Begins.

Bought the DVD Tuesday. What a great movie. Hopefully they don't screw it up like the last Batman franchise.

I hated AVP also. For me anything after Aliens was horrible.

I saw "I, Robot" last night. Not too bad. Actually better than I thought. And I watched "Scarface" (again) Friday night with a dear friend.