Bad Company

Bad Company version  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS LIKE ASKING WHO WOULD YOU LIKE SINGING FOR WHITESNAKE.

.........................................DAVID COVERDALE..................................................

.........................................MICHAEL JACKSON..................................................

...............................................50 CENT............................................................

.....................................PAUL RODGERS IS GOD !!!!!!!!!!! NUFF' SAID :angryfire:

THIS IS LIKE ASKING WHO WOULD YOU LIKE SINGING FOR WHITESNAKE.

.........................................DAVID COVERDALE..................................................

.........................................MICHAEL JACKSON..................................................

...............................................50 CENT............................................................

.....................................PAUL RODGERS IS GOD !!!!!!!!!!! NUFF' SAID :angryfire:

Actually i have to go before i :explode: over this one. i do respect other peoples opinions but to me , this topic is taboo !!!!!!!

I like all versions of Bad Company as they all had their own sound and style

Paul Rodgers without fail, although i do like the other line up's aswell, especially the 'Fame And Fortune' album -although it did sound very much like Foreigner (which is no bad thing)

The classic Bad Co. rules, although I can definitely see how people on this site would dig the Howe-era stuff since they were clearly trying to become like all the other bands of the era: closer to the pop metal sound than Paul's bluesy rock mix. They were trying to fit in with all the other bands (and succeeding); I even saw Zaza open for 'em. (Wish I knew then what I knew now... I'd've spent hundred at the merch booth.)

I never really got into anything after Rodgers, and I didn't really like what I heard. I think I would have liked it more if I had thought of it as a completely different band, and not as Bad Company. To me, Bad Company will always be that killer bluesy rock band with Paul Rodgers on vox. After Bad Co. I followed him to the Firm (criminally underrated IMHO), guess I'm just old school or somethin'... :anon:

BTW I personally would LOVE to hear 50 Cent on vox with Whitesnake... :popcorn:

I never really got into anything after Rodgers, and I didn't really like what I heard. I think I would have liked it more if I had thought of it as a completely different band, and not as Bad Company. To me, Bad Company will always be that killer bluesy rock band with Paul Rodgers on vox. After Bad Co. I followed him to the Firm (criminally underrated IMHO), guess I'm just old school or somethin'... :anon:

BTW I personally would LOVE to hear 50 Cent on vox with Whitesnake...  :popcorn:

No Blue Charvel , you are not just old school , you are telling it the way it is :agree: ......... :drink:

I picked Hart....

Opinions are like a-holes....you know the rest.

Company of Strangers is a great album....

Don't know why people continue to live in the past.....I guess Rogers will always be the 'sentimental' favorite....but let's not dis the other guys.

Robert Hart is just as good.

I picked Hart....

Opinions are like a-holes....you know the rest.

Company of Strangers is a great album....

Don't know why people continue to live in the past.....I guess Rogers will always be the 'sentimental' favorite....but let's not dis the other guys.

Robert Hart is just as good.

We aint' livin' in the past , we just admire brilliance and thats what the early Bad Company led by Paul Rodgers were and still are today. Just check out the "IN CONCERT" DVD and you will see why!

I still like the other Bad Company line ups but Paul is the man. :drink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...