One of the best traders out there,,,,

I think it's time to mention good traders. There´are so many PM:s about bad traders.

I need to mention probably the best trader in the world. HIs name is Pedro Gener from Spain. Always honest fast and a more than great communication. He always sends the cd-r:s by registred which is a major plus. God bless you mate.

I also want to mention Joachim ERhardt from Germany and Leo from Spain, both fantastiic traders.

It's a pleasure to trade with these great lads. Cheers mates for great trades.

Ali

I think it's time to mention good traders. There´are so many PM:s about bad traders.

I need to mention probably the best trader in the world. HIs name is Pedro Gener from Spain. Always honest fast and a more than great communication. He always sends the cd-r:s by registred which is a major plus. God bless you mate.

I also want to mention Joachim ERhardt from Germany and Leo from Spain, both fantastiic traders.

It's a pleasure to trade with these great lads. Cheers mates for great trades.

Ali

Pedro has been my best customer for over a year now. He has spent somewhere in the neighborhood of $2000 with me and pays very fast. I'm just guessing but his collection has to be huge. I didn't realize anyone else knew him. He is an excellent human being!

JL

Pedro has been my best customer for over a year now. He has spent somewhere in the neighborhood of $2000 with me and pays very fast. I'm just guessing but his collection has to be huge. I didn't realize anyone else knew him. He is an excellent human being!

JL

He sure is the greatest of all traders and yes he is veri fast to sort out the cd:s.

/Ali

Likewise.....I have the highest esteem for Joachim Ehrhardt of Germany. We have traded several times and the titles he sends are perfect and timely. He has also bought CDs from my auctions many times (where we first met). And......he is such a friendly and helpful person. It's just an enjoyable experience to trade with people like this the worldover......

Delbert