17 - S/T Indie

Let me first just say thank you, thank you, & another thank you to Silvia Moresi for this wonderful and terribly hard to find indie cd. I know I am in the middle of selling my indies but I have to keep this one. Oh my God! What a bitch it is to find this cd! I don't care about Hot Boy, Sweet Lips, or whatever. This cd should easily go for over $300 if anyone ever has it to sell. It was never released other than a few promo's so I like to never found it. I apologize because the persons name escapes me but someone took the liberty of e-mailing me to tell me she had this cd for sell. Thanks a bunch to you also. If you guys get a chance, check out Silvia's website. She has some great prices....

Thanks

JL

http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/smoresi/welcome2.html :band:

shes been around a long time and really does have some kick ass deals..and she has had that 17 for ages..

I actually got to meet her last summer, she was passing through southern Utah on vacation and met her and her sister. Great ladies, who love to rock! I would have to agree with you on 17, killer cd, got mine from Tim, THANKS TIM!!! But I would have to disagree with you on hotboy, while I don't think it is the best indie out there. it does have it's place in my collection. everyone likes different stuff, thank goodness for that, if everyone liked the same thing we would all be listening to something crappy!

I actually got to meet her last summer, she was passing through southern Utah on vacation and met her and her sister. Great ladies, who love to rock! I would have to agree with you on 17, killer cd, got mine from Tim, THANKS TIM!!!  But I would have to disagree with you on hotboy, while I don't think it is the best indie out there. it does have it's place in my collection. everyone likes different stuff, thank goodness for that, if everyone liked the same thing we would all be listening to something crappy!

I love the picture on your posts. Who's the hot chick? :D

JL

Does anyone have any info on this band? Did other members go on to other bands? What happened with this release and any other release? How many of these were pressed? Any Info?

Thanks

JL

I actually got to meet her last summer, she was passing through southern Utah on vacation and met her and her sister. Great ladies, who love to rock! I would have to agree with you on 17, killer cd, got mine from Tim, THANKS TIM!!!  But I would have to disagree with you on hotboy, while I don't think it is the best indie out there. it does have it's place in my collection. everyone likes different stuff, thank goodness for that, if everyone liked the same thing we would all be listening to something crappy!

I love the picture on your posts. Who's the hot chick? :D

JL

I don't know who this chick is but I love her! lol, I seen her selling her cd's last year on ebay, and she would pose with each one, topless, just covering each boob. I am sure she sold everything that she had, lol, I know I would buy from her!

From Rockdetector.com - It has some news about the band but won't let me paiste it <_< It appears that the band has two other singles out, probably on cassette, with the names Rokket In My Pokket: Track listing 1. Rokket In My Pokket; 2. When The Nite Cumz with the year 1991 listed. The other single is Easy Come, Easy Go with these tracks: 1. Easy Come, Easy Go; 2. Enough Is Enough. My question is has anyone ever seen these singles and if so how the hell do I get them? :)

Thanks

JL

From Rockdetector.com - It has some news about the band but won't let me paiste it <_<  It appears that the band has two other singles out, probably on cassette, with the names Rokket In My Pokket: Track listing 1. Rokket In My Pokket; 2. When The Nite Cumz with the year 1991 listed. The other single is Easy Come, Easy Go with these tracks: 1. Easy Come, Easy Go; 2. Enough Is Enough. My question is has anyone ever seen these singles and if so how the hell do I get them? :)

Thanks

JL

Anyone from Sweden possibly remember these guys or the other band Scratch? PJ or Sam, anyone?

JL