eBay alert: J ARWINE, aka fentynja

This is the ugliest dead bidder I've ever seen.

3 months ago an idiot with id: redljma bought Znowhite CD off me for $30 and never came through with the payment (he got laid off, his dog died, his mom went to hospital, etc. etc.) At that point I checked his bidding activities and not surprisingly he had bid and won like 500+ CDs for more than $10,000 within 2 weeks <_< ...you can guess the outcome... that's right - he got NARUed shortly after and I thought this was it...

Well, it wasnt... today someone called fentynja won one of my CDs - guess my nasty surprise when I relazied it is the same quack J ARWINE from Red Lion, PA 17356. This idiot registered again and went on new "shopping spree" - just go and see what he has bought for the last 2 weeks! Bummer!

So guys, be aware and if you see this joker bidding on your stuff - block list him immediately!

eBay ID: fentynja - J Arwine - Red Lion, PA 17356 USA

e-mail: fentynja@aol.com

This dude is crazy! (James Arwine) I have had numerous dealing with this guy, and even when he pays he is trouble. my last dealing with him, he bid on some of my auctions, (after I blocked his other half dozen id's, paid for half the stuff he won, left the rest unpaid), I made it real hard on him, I held the cd's he paid for and would not send them until he paid for the rest, I took forever to send his stuff, made him feel like he would never get it, then I sent them, delivery confirmation/insured so I knew he got them. Then once he got them he called me every name in the book and said he would never bid on my stuff again! FINALLY, he got the message! my last auction he stayed away. Every seller who values a quick response/payment should block this guy whenever they hear of a new id he is using. I have alot of friends who email me the minute they see his name on there auctions, I do the same, but its tough since he creates a new id every day. If you have heard him go off on one of his tantrums, it is something to behold! This dude is crazy!

3 months ago an idiot with id: redljma bought Znowhite CD off me for $30 and never came through with the payment (he got laid off, his dog died, his mom went to hospital, etc. etc.) At that point I checked his bidding activities and not surprisingly he had bid and won like 500+ CDs for more than $10,000 within 2 weeks  <_< ...you can guess the outcome... that's right - he got NARUed shortly after and I thought this was it...

Well, it wasnt... today someone called fentynja won one of my CDs - guess my nasty surprise when I relazied it is the same quack J ARWINE from Red Lion, PA 17356. This idiot registered again and went on new "shopping spree" - just go and see what he has bought for the last 2 weeks! Bummer!

So guys, be aware and if you see this joker bidding on your stuff - block list him immediately!

eBay ID: fentynja -  J Arwine - Red Lion, PA 17356 USA

3 months ago an idiot with id: redljma bought Znowhite CD off me for $30 and never came through with the payment (he got laid off, his dog died, his mom went to hospital, etc. etc.) At that point I checked his bidding activities and not surprisingly he had bid and won like 500+ CDs for more than $10,000 within 2 weeks  <_< ...you can guess the outcome... that's right - he got NARUed shortly after and I thought this was it...

eBay ID: fentynja -  J Arwine - Red Lion, PA 17356 USA

How the hell do you look into what another person is bidding on?

How the hell do you look into what another person is bidding on?

On eBay home page look in the top right corner and click on "advanced search" (text link located right under 'search' button). Then select "Items by bidder" from the left menu, fill in the bidders ID, and check "Include completed listings (last 30 days)" You can even choose between "As high bidder only / Even if not the high bidder" if desired.

Hope this helps

This dude is crazy! (James Arwine) I have had numerous dealing with this guy, and even when he pays he is trouble. my last dealing with him, he bid on some of my auctions, (after I blocked his other half dozen id's, paid for half the stuff he won, left the rest unpaid), I made it real hard on him, I held the cd's he paid for and would not send them until he paid for the rest, I took forever to send his stuff, made him feel like he would never get it, then I sent them, delivery confirmation/insured so I knew he got them. Then once he got them he called me every name in the book and said he would never bid on my stuff again! FINALLY, he got the message! my last auction he stayed away. Every seller who values a quick response/payment should block this guy whenever they hear of a new id he is using. I have alot of friends who email me the minute they see his name on there auctions, I do the same, but its tough since he creates a new id every day. If you have heard him go off on one of his tantrums, it is something to behold! This dude is crazy!

Geez! :blink:

I just reported him to the safe harbor as "Suspended bidder is bidding under another User ID" so hopefully his recent reingarnation will expire within 24 hours AND eBay people will start monitoring for his returning IP address!

If you have heard him go off on one of his tantrums, it is something to behold! This dude is crazy!

Hes been on tantrum since march 5-th and has bought 110 items so far.

Here's a picture with the stuff he has bought last 2 days and a half (that's all my monitor can fit on one page :D )

fertunia.gif

I for one would be very happy if can afford buying so much stiff every 2 days!

I see he won KRAZIE ACE Life CD RARE INDIE big hair hard rock 1995 fro Koogles.

Tony, Did he manage to pay you for that cd?

Yes, believe it or not, he DID pay for the KRAZIE ACE CD.

Yeah, I guess you were happy to be at the beginning of his tantrum, and he usually pays for selective CDs he managed to get for decent prices...at least at the beginning to collect some feedback... its snowballing after that and he ends up with hundreds of auctions to pay in a week... THAT's what I call a greedy person - wants to buy the whole eBay for himself :P

Well, anyway, eBay listened to my call for a change and NARUed him early this morning (this was fast, way to go eBay!) and now we have to start looking for his new reincarnation :).

I dont think he will abandon his crusade of buying the whole eBay :D and because of that I think I'll block (0) bidders for a while just in case - sorry newbies, nothing personal!

• 2 weeks later...

Possible J Arwine reincarnation: rabidmadman

This guy registered today and immediately jumped on my auctions. I asked him to provide shipping address in advance or I'll terminate his bids - he failed to respond and I cut him off.

I also discovered that eBay block feature doesnt work the way it says it does :angryfire:

Block buyers who:

1. Have a feedback score of -1 or lower

2. Are currently winning or have bought 1 of my items in the last 10 days and have a feedback score of 0 or lower

This shmuck was winning one of my auctions, had (0), AND still was able to bid!

I know that it's in eBay interest to have as many bidders as possible and that's why they let it slip, but I dont want to deal with (0)-es at the moment and they should provide a means for that. I know its unfair to all good newbies, but life's a bitch anyway :)

I'm going to write to eBay according this!

I just had this guy use the buy it now feature on one of my auctions, and the name he is using now is pttsbrgh2005

Oh boy!

So rabidmadman isnt james after all... but its another idiot for sure as I got my email box full with his whinnings for canceling their bid yesterday... and he STILL refuses to tell me his shipping address!

......is there any way i can cancel this idiot?

Nope, unfortunately you can't cancel winning bid and will have to go through the hassle of reporting NPB and requesting FVF

What you can do is report him to eBay as "Suspended bidder is bidding under another User ID"

The moment eBay NaRU-es him you can request FVF and they will grant it instantly to you (you still HAVE to apply for Final Value Fee's refund, otherwise greedy eBay keeps the money :2up: )

You can report him here: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-pr...-suspended.html by clicking on "report the member" link

I just checked pttsbrgh2005 - my gosh, James Arwine is on another shopping spree!

I feel very sorry for Mullethead - James "won" two of his auctions for nearly $70...  <_<

WHAT???????????????????????????????????????/

JL

He has 10 positive ffedbacks so far on that name so I can only hope he doesn't start his bullshit with me. He has until the 4th to pay as listed in my auctions. I'll keep you posted on whether or not he pays. Got a bad feeling though............

JL

He has 10 positive ffedbacks so far on that name so I can only hope he doesn't start his bullshit with me. He has until the 4th to pay as listed in my auctions. I'll keep you posted on whether or not he pays. Got a bad feeling though............

JL

He always generates some positive feedback before getting NaRU-ed because he is like bidding on 1000 items and cherrypicking to pay for the few he wins at favorable price.

I really hope he will pay you, but if he didnt yet I have bad feeling too :(

Lets hope for the best