Ronnie The Final Chapter

Hey folks, I'd hate to think that anyone who has been following the "Ronnie The Shitty Ebayer" saga has been bored with no updates. Well here's the latest. A tracer has been sent out to verify whether or not he has cashed the money order, which DUH.....pretty sure he has. Anyway, I have been talking to my post master who is going to get in touch with his post master (where he received the money order). It appears that since I have proof that he signed for the M.O. and that at some point I will know he cashed it, along with several slandering e-mails saying he never intended to send the cd anyway I have a case against him. Not to mention he got thrown off E-bay for it. I am also trying to contact the guy he screwed before me. Does anyone know where to go to see what Ronnie has sold of late?

This isn't even about the money anymore. I am going to do everything in my power to get this guy for fraud. He assumed I would let it ride, well he was wrong. I'm tired of these assholes screwing people out of their money. All we wanted was the cd's we paid for. How does he sleep at night?

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks

JL

Yes, you can check what any one sells or buys via ebay, using the advanced search tab in the upper right hand part of the screen, on ebay, then click on find items by seller, then just type in the user's id and you can even check the box that says completed listings, they go back 30 days I think. good luck!

Hey folks, I'd hate to think that anyone who has been following the "Ronnie The Shitty Ebayer" saga has been bored with no updates. Well here's the latest. A tracer has been sent out to verify whether or not he has cashed the money order, which DUH.....pretty sure he has. Anyway, I have been talking to my post master who is going to get in touch with his post master (where he received the money order). It appears that since I have proof that he signed for the M.O. and that at some point I will know he cashed it, along with several slandering e-mails saying he never intended to send the cd anyway I have a case against him. Not to mention he got thrown off E-bay for it. I am also trying to contact the guy he screwed before me. Does anyone know where to go to see what Ronnie has sold of late?

This isn't even about the money anymore. I am going to do everything in my power to get this guy for fraud. He assumed I would let it ride, well he was wrong. I'm tired of these assholes screwing people out of their money. All we wanted was the cd's we paid for. How does he sleep at night?

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks

JL

Good luck JL. I think we each have a right and responsibility to not only be good sellers, but diligent buyers as well.

Sellers can't go around thinking they can screw us around! (See my thread about Nashville Rawk. Hopefully I'll still get my stuff, but over 4 months is WAAAAAY too ridiculous!)

If it takes a little extra work on our parts to make sure that we each try to nail all the scammers out there, so be it. We'll never get rid them all, but every one of them we catch will hopefully discourage one or two others from getting that bad.

Well said, hsf!

Good luck JL.  I think we each have a right and responsibility to not only be good sellers, but diligent buyers as well.

Sellers can't go around thinking they can screw us around!  (See my thread about Nashville Rawk.  Hopefully I'll still get my stuff, but over 4 months is WAAAAAY too ridiculous!)

If it takes a little extra work on our parts to make sure that we each try to nail all the scammers out there, so be it.  We'll never get rid them all, but every one of them we catch will hopefully discourage one or two others from getting that bad.