Ronnie the Shitty Ebayer

Looks like it costs me $50 to get it done but ol' Ronnie is no longer a registered user, nor is annaaol the other account he was using. R.I.P. Ronnie, that's what happens when you screw people. A one last final :2up::ahole:

Rawki It!

JL

Mullethead

You know, it's really sad there are so many bad apples in the orchard. I swear to God I don't know how some people look themselves in the mirror each morning knowing they're intentionally f++king others? I'm getting to the point whereby I only purchase from users on ebay with whom I've had previous transactions, or those sellers with extrememly high (perfect) feeback totals.

To the shit-head's of the world... :fu:

Guest RONNIE537

you stopped nothing.

youre also very gay for spelling rock, rawk. ?wft

ya wanna bang on someones typing habits and grammar. please. you small tiny little man with no life .this is your world posting shit on a second rate weanna be web site for glam fags.

piss off.

and scizzor hed youre a fag too.

piss on all of you.

your cds were sent, maybe next time you should insure the package .

"still alive and sellin well"

Both your posts were deleted from this section last time for this same reason. Go to Flamefest and hurl all the shit you want :angry:

So what's the deal with all the dishonest morons who get called onto the carpet and feel they need to bash everyone on the whole site? :gives::ahole:

Secondly I had no idea there were "glam fags" on this "second rate wannabe website", I'm outta here! ;)

you stopped nothing.

youre also very gay for spelling rock, rawk. ?wft

ya wanna bang on someones typing habits and grammar. please. you small tiny little man with no life .this is your world posting shit on a second rate weanna be web site for glam fags.

piss off.

and scizzor hed youre a fag too.

piss on all of you.

your cds were sent, maybe next time you should insure the package .

"still alive and sellin well"

Hmmmmm...you pick on his spelling of rock, yet you spell 'wtf' as 'wft'. Is that the Spanish version? I know their sentence structure is different from English. OR could it be that you're just a complete moron? :ahole:

Yes, but the problem arises for those who come through a common proxy (like AOL), since anyone could get routed through a given IP. Any random AOL user might get a banned message because of their proxy.

A better idea is to ban not just a certain userID, but also the email address, which I have done...

-Dan

Yes, but the problem arises for those who come through a common proxy (like AOL), since anyone could get routed through a given IP. Any random AOL user might get a banned message because of their proxy.

A better idea is to ban not just a certain userID, but also the email address, which I have done...

-Dan

You da man!

Any random AOL user might get a banned message because of their proxy.

And I can testify to this!! I got 'banned' during the whole Vegasmetal thingy.

Hey Guys & Gals---I first want to thank Dan for getting the jerk off outta this "second rate" page which we all love & adore. He was a disease to the site & never spoke unless it was some sort of slander.

I am sorry that Ronnie can't reply but it is very interesting that he is now unregistered on Ebay but he says he shipped my cd's even though I have around 15 e-mails of pure slander & addmissions that he never had any intensions of sending them. Not to mention I received an e-mail from another user who lost $200 to him because of his fraudulent activity on Ebay.

I didn't mean to stir the shit again but I wanted everyone to know he is unregistered under that name now. He tried to get everyone on here to question my credebility and I wanted you to know I wasn't the fraud here. I am still fairly new so it was important to me.

Thanks for the support I received & I will again apologize for the first string of messages before. I got sucked into a verbal slander match with him and should have known better.

Thanks

JL

Mullethead

R-A-W-K IT! :headbanger:

Any random AOL user might get a banned message because of their proxy.

And I can testify to this!! I got 'banned' during the whole Vegasmetal thingy.

Um, yeah, that was a hint... ;)

JUST KIDDING!!! :wub: