new place to trade mp3s

Hey guys just found out about a site you can go to to exchange mp3s with a trader.It's called dropload.com It's free to register and free to use.Simply type in email address of recipient and upload files.The person receiving them can download them to their computer.works great.Most of you probably already know though,but if you don't there you go! :band::brutal_36::drink::drink::headbanger::lol:

Thanks Figgy, seems like a good thing but I don't have anyone to trade with!

Can someone PLEASE provide me with an MP3 for Accept's Stand 4 What UR?  I have been looking for the original pressing of the disc for a long time, and God knows I'lll buy it as soon as I can find a perfect mint copy, but for now, I need that track!!!

Thanks,

fjbmoore@pacifier.com

Hey gener8tr I've got it! I'll email you with it.

Hey guys just found out about a site you can go to to exchange mp3s with a trader.It's called dropload.com  It's free to register and free to use.Simply type in email address of recipient and upload files.The person receiving them can download them to their computer.works great.Most of you probably already know though,but if you don't there you go! :band:  :brutal_36:  :drink:  :drink:  :headbanger:  :lol:

So......I'm assuming you've used this? Easy to do? Anything to be wary of?

Sounds like a GREAT plan.......

I'm signed up!! :dance:

Hey guys just found out about a site you can go to to exchange mp3s with a trader.It's called dropload.com  It's free to register and free to use.Simply type in email address of recipient and upload files.The person receiving them can download them to their computer.works great.Most of you probably already know though,but if you don't there you go! :band:  :brutal_36:  :drink:  :drink:  :headbanger:  :lol:

So......I'm assuming you've used this? Easy to do? Anything to be wary of?

Sounds like a GREAT plan.......

I'm signed up!! :dance:

Great to hear dude.I'm no rocket scientist when it comes to stuff like this,but when I tried it my very first time I couldn't believe how easy it was.The download went pretty fast for me as well.I have a 56k.If you want to try it bubbasmama let me know with a pm and we'll exchange .Enjoy it....... :banana::banger::band::drink::headbanger::banana::banana:

MJ.......dude....?  :blink:

:blink: LMAO........yeah.....I am soooooooooooooooo NOT a dude!!! :lol:

K...........cool.........I'll 'get in the ring' too. :banana:

I'll PM ya my email addy....(the one on my profile is not my primary addy)....and my list. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, I'm in!  :banana:  I'm at christineccv@hotmail.com.  Feel free to send a list, and I'll send mine to everyone here too.  This is gonna be fun!  :multi:

COOL!!!

Haha.....maybe you oughta check with Rick for the "Marla Zip File Fixer" thingy....apparently I don't know how to zip up correctly <_<:lol:

I've had trouble with the upload window going blank....the page going blank....and not being sure if the file was actually sent, and the site not opening.

Anyone else? (noooooooo........just you, MJ!!! -_- )

:lol:
apparently I don't know how to zip up correctly <_<:lol:

Trying........to.............resist...........smart-ass...........comment..........about......this.

:doh:

:o LMAO!!!!!!!! I really gotta THINK before I type, eh?????

:doh: indeedy!!!!! :lol:

And LOL @ Chad too.....no ass kickin' done by me. Y'all know I'm nothing but sunshine and sweetness!!! :angel::lol:

:lol:
apparently I don't know how to zip up correctly <_<:lol:

Trying........to.............resist...........smart-ass...........comment..........about......this.

:doh:

:o LMAO!!!!!!!! I really gotta THINK before I type, eh?????

:doh: indeedy!!!!! :lol:

And LOL @ Chad too.....no ass kickin' done by me. Y'all know I'm nothing but sunshine and sweetness!!! :angel::lol:

You are nothing but Roses and Teddy Bears MJ :P

OK, this thing is NOT working. :cussing: I zipped my file and tried to upload it but the page and the upload keep timing out. I tried it on Win200 and WinNT... nothing works. :doh: I was able to download with no problem, though.