great traders

While I have been with heavy harmonies for a while I'm new to this trading stuff.However I have recently done some trades with people that were awesome trades.many thanks to martinsane@msn.com,cutter33_us@yahoo.com,and jamie cook.A special shout out to NBR and Terry.Many thanks for the trades!

figgy :band::drink::lol:B)

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a cool idea to have "good traders" topic for a change!  :drink:

I'd like to cheer up lrc72315 for the easy trade and great CDs, thanks Lonnie!

Stormspell.......

Thanks alot i enjoyed trading with you as well........Plus i have met alot of new traders like Jaime.....Jason....Frank and a host of others.......I look forward to trading with everyone again soon.....

Later

Lon

I've just started trading here and it seems I've stumbled upon some good people....I look forward to trading with many of you.

Note: Jaime ~ a great trader....(PS ~ your discs are on the way!)

I just did another great video trade with Radoslav. It's our 4th and still very great communication and selection. I recommend him :banger:

I've had GREAT trades with the following HHers! :drink:

Christine

dog2020

ksymrtn

Bubbasmama

Gringo

Tim

JLPRocks

Paulo_Fernandes

BrianJ8173

Zinatra99GT

Blue Charvel

metalmaniac777

chocularok

wendel09

Hollywudz

AOR4LIFE

Rui Almeida

If I've accidentally omitted anyone, please feel free to refresh my memory! :P

***Forgot my buddy Rick....sorry 'bout that dude! You rawk! :banger:

Edited by whiplash1972

I have been lucky enough to have a great trade experience with everyone I have ever dealt with from this site. Great traders below:

Lonnie

Adriano

Seyheykid

Christine

Gringo

Paulo Fernandes

Zinatra99GT

Rui Almeida

Whiplash1972

Oderin1967

Radoslav

Socratic Methodist

Leo Gutierrez

Dave's world

I hope I didn't forget anyone :-))

Pat

for me a big shout out has to go for paul @ bat chain puller & mark @ rocktrade they are the only ones i deal with here in the u.k.

for me a big shout out has to go for paul @ bat chain puller & mark @ rocktrade they are the only ones i deal with here in the u.k.

Well the list keeps growing, so i want to say thanks to the great traders i ahve been in contact with:

Jaime (done a couple of trades, top notch all the way)

Stormspell (done 1 trade and it was an excellent experience)

Wendal (very easy and fun to trade with)

Jason (countless cdr trades.....always a pleasure)

Jarred(countless ebay deals, both buying and selling)

Adriano(many trades thru the years)

Mark Allen (a long time friend and trading partner)

Michael Butt (a long time tradeing partner, always top notch)

Patrick Patterson (another class act)

Janus Lybus (great trader)

Brennan Husman (a good friend as well as trader/buyer)

PJ (needs no introduction)

If i missed anyone let me know as i know there are alot more....

Later

Lon

Well the list keeps growing, so i want to say thanks to the great traders i ahve been in contact with:

Jaime (done a couple of trades, top notch all the way)

Stormspell (done 1 trade and it was an excellent experience)

Wendal (very easy and fun to trade with)

Jason (countless cdr trades.....always a pleasure)

Jarred(countless ebay deals, both buying and selling)

Adriano(many trades thru the years)

Mark Allen (a long time friend and trading partner)

Michael Butt (a long time tradeing partner, always top notch)

Patrick Patterson (another class act)

Janus Lybus (great trader)

Brennan Husman (a good friend as well as trader/buyer)

PJ (needs no introduction)

Steve/Studboy (a great trader)

If i missed anyone let me know as i know there are alot more....

Later

Lon

I've had nothing but great experiences trading. Although I've only had a few trades, these folks have been so much more than generous:

TIM - The first guy to take a chance on me. A super trader, a super human being, and a person with excellent taste. My love for Emergency, Jillson, AKA and Love/Hate all started here two years ago. Thanks, man!

Blue Charvel - How could I have lived without Q5 and TNT all these years? Thanks for sending me about a million CDs to check out, Pete. And Shotgun Alli ROCKS!!

Rockhead - My UK connection. I sent a couple Nightwish CDs for him to check out and he cleared out his entire collection and sent it to me on his dime. Nick, I'm STILL pouring through those damn CDs! Thanks!

JLPRocks - I mentioned I had an interest. You hooked me up. Thanks, Jim. You're a credit to society, and you're a Buckeye Fan!

And a special thanks to MJ, my email sample buddy. You've saved me at least $50 on stuff I was on the fence about. Thanks, Marla.

And on a related note, I will say once more, Mark Allen (metalmaniac777) is a great person to buy from. Honest and professional. Thanks for the Winter Rose, dude. Keep up the great site.

Honorable mention to folks who've answered questions above and beyond the call of duty - T-Bone, whiplash1972, Dan and koogles.

Heavy Harmonies is the best site on the web because of you guys. :banana:

god i forgot lrc72315 (lonnie) after the metalmayhem sham lonnie will be the only one i will deal with outside the u.k. hes a all round good guy

god i forgot lrc72315 (lonnie) after the metalmayhem sham lonnie will be the only one i will deal with outside the u.k. hes a all round good guy

Rob

Thanks for the kind words.......Btw your Lion/Roxxi cd's are on the way, so you should see'em in about 7-10 days.......I look forward to talking to you again soon.....

Take care

Lon

I've had nothing but great experiences trading. Although I've only had a few trades, these folks have been so much more than generous:

TIM - The first guy to take a chance on me. A super trader, a super human being, and a person with excellent taste. My love for Emergency, Jillson, AKA and Love/Hate all started here two years ago. Thanks, man!

Blue Charvel - How could I have lived without Q5 and TNT all these years? Thanks for sending me about a million CDs to check out, Pete. And Shotgun Alli ROCKS!!

Rockhead - My UK connection. I sent a couple Nightwish CDs for him to check out and he cleared out his entire collection and sent it to me on his dime. Nick, I'm STILL pouring through those damn CDs!  Thanks!

JLPRocks - I mentioned I had an interest. You hooked me up. Thanks, Jim. You're a credit to society, and you're a Buckeye Fan!

And a special thanks to MJ, my email sample buddy. You've saved me at least $50 on stuff I was on the fence about. Thanks, Marla.

And on a related note, I will say once more, Mark Allen (metalmaniac777) is a great person to buy from. Honest and professional. Thanks for the Winter Rose, dude. Keep up the great site.

Honorable mention to folks who've answered questions above and beyond the call of duty - T-Bone, whiplash1972, Dan and koogles.

Heavy Harmonies is the best site on the web because of you guys.  :banana:

Dang it! (Sorry for the language, but I forgot a GREAT trader.)

hsf - Good guy, great trader. Thanks, Jay. I still laugh at Metal Shop (and my kids are still not allowed to listen to it! :D )

Many thanks to all of the following who have helped me out!

Wendel09 (always a pleasure)

Zinatra (same goes for you)

Hollywudz (thanks as always Dusty)

hsf (always willing to help)

Metal jay (same goes for you, I ask and you help)

Bubbasmama (MJ you've hooked me up with a lot of great bands)

radoslav (i always have fun trading with him)

Christine (thanks for your help on some great things I've needed)

Rockhead (the girlschool CDs are still being played)

Jimbo (thanx again for the KISS demos!!!!)

There are others who have helped and I thank them too. I just have a small brain and can't remember everyone!

Just stumbled in upon all this and thought I might wanna mention a few names (and I humbly apologise in advance to anyone I forget! :drink: ):

Whiplash (plus thanks for the spotlight on your site, you rock bud! :drink: )

Bubbasmama (thanks for all the little tidbits you've sent my way!)

Rick (Can't live without Lion! You're the king...hey would that make you the "Lion King"? ;) )

Blue Tequila (I know you sent me something, I just can't remember what it was...Warrior Soul maybe?)

SEYHEYKID

Jimbo

stuck in lodi

JLPRocks (I can't remember if you sent me anything or not, but just in case... :drink: )

Christine

I'd also like to mention a couple people who put up with the fact that I'm a loser and had a few things on my list that I either lost or had file corruption problems...way sorry on that!!! False promises benefit no one... :(

SEYHEKKID

wendal09

I'd like to give a shout out to the following great traders (in no particular order):

SEYHEYKID

Studboy

Figgy

and special thanks to Paulo for hooking me up!!!

Satch will be added to this list too as soon as my cds arrive.

Thanks... :D

My cds arrived from Satch and I'd like to formally add him to my list of great traders! :banana:

Thanks. Although I don't own a tux, so does it have to be formal? :D

Yeah, it's formal. Don't worry though...I have a tux you can have. I was planning on wearing it to the Eagles Super Bowl celebration party today...... :(