Has anyone noticed...

... that a rather large number of Stan Bush & Barrage CD's have shown up on ebay the past few months?  I remember a time (not so long ago) when this CD will nearly impossible to find in mint condition. 

Any thoughts?

Are you talking about S/T, or "Heaven"?

I believe that someone licenced the entire Frontiers Records catalog for Russian market recently and "Heaven" probably got re-issued. Or somebody managed to unearth warehouse find or something...

I'm speaking of the Scotti Bros. / CBS West German pressing of Stan Bush & Barrage S/T.

I have compared it to my Scotti / CBS pressing of Roxanne S/T, and there are noticeable differences:

The font style is different (size and shape); The SONOPRESS cat. number on the ring is different in shape, and the light blue color printed on the disc is a shade off. I'm sure could all be coincidence, but I haven't seen 50 copies (perfect mint condition) of the Roxanne CD show up lately... I could buy a copy of Barrage right now for $14.00. My opionion, it's a boot!

How do you include a photo here?

The URL is the web address of the picture. If you're using Internet Explorer you can find it as follows:

1. Locate the picture somewhere on the internet

2. Right-click over the image

3. Select 'properties'

4. hightlight the entire url address by holding down the left click button and dragging it down and to the right

5. When it's highlighted, right click and save it.

6. come back to this board and click on the IMG button at the top and it'll have a pop up box.

7. Right click in the box and paste the URL

8. When you post your reply, the board will find the pic and post it for you.

I'm speaking of the Scotti Bros. / CBS West German pressing of Stan Bush & Barrage S/T. 

I have compared it to my Scotti / CBS pressing of Roxanne S/T, and there are noticeable differences:

The font style is different (size and shape); The SONOPRESS cat. number on the ring is different in shape, and the light blue color printed on the disc is a shade off.  I'm sure could all be coincidence, but I haven't seen 50 copies (perfect mint condition) of the Roxanne CD show up lately... I could buy a copy of Barrage right now for $14.00.  My opionion, it's a boot!

How do you include a photo here?

It could be boot, wont surprise me a bit.

The only way to include image here is to link to already hosted one using the tag

Actually Stormspell, that's wrong. If you go to www.photobucket.com, you can get your own account and upload all the pics you want to it and then host them from there using the method I typed above. Once you get your account, you can go to preferences and then account options and set it so that it'll display the URL and IMG under each picture you have loaded, then just right click and save and then paste the IMG tag here to host it here. Photobucket has ALOT of bandwidth and a very high traffic limit so it doesn't stop hosting your pics after a certain amount of views like other hosting sites will.

Actually Stormspell, that's wrong. If you go to www.photobucket.com, you can get your own account and upload all the pics you want to it and then host them from there using the method I typed above. Once you get your account, you can go to preferences and then account options and set it so that it'll display the URL and IMG under each picture you have loaded, then just right click and save and then paste the IMG tag here to host it here. Photobucket has ALOT of bandwidth and a very high traffic limit so it doesn't stop hosting your pics after a certain amount of views like other hosting sites will.

Actually, my posting says the same thing yours does.

I see you are a bit confused between "hosting" & "linking" and will elaborate a bit on that. You dont "host" anything here when using photobucket - you simply link to the physical image file, which is hosted on photobucket server. They only provide the BB code for your conveninence to copy/paste and include in your posting.

Here's how it works:

When someone opens the post with linked image, the HH webserver gives their browser the link, the browser retrieves the image form the photobucket server and includes it in the posting for them to see. As a result, you see the image here, but the actual picture file remains hosted on the photobucket server.

Okay, that's all good and well, but can stormspell's daddy beat up T-Bone's? :D

Thanks to the both of you... I'll try to get a picture up for comparison purposes.

What about if our daddies get together and beat yours? :P

Seriously, I appreciate T-bone's post and the efford he put explaining it.

Sincere apologies, no pun or offense intended!

No problem Stormy. I'm extremely I got a Photobucket account. It's been very beneficial for posting pics on forums and eBay :drink: