What's a spinnin' in your DVD player ?

Dave

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judas Priest - Electric Eye (the live concert part)

They're playing Heading Out To The Highway right now, love the solopart where they play together, sounds great!

Love that Judas Priest DVD....and speaking of....three new DVD's that I've been watching are:

KISS ~ "Kiss My Ass".....very cool...a lot of old material....excellent!!

HIM ~ "Video Anthology: 1997 - 2003"

Judas Pries ~ "Angel of Retribution"....cool live stuff..and interviews!

Love that Judas Priest DVD....and speaking of....three new DVD's that I've been watching are:

How's the quality of the Kiss My Ass video?? I've been thinking about buying it, but I wasn't sure about th quality of it... Is it really good?

How's the quality of the Kiss My Ass video?? I've been thinking about buying it, but I wasn't sure about th quality of it... Is it really good?

Well, the quality depends......there is material taken from the very early to mid 70's and it's a bit grainy...a lot of the old commercials that they show *which I think are priceless* aren't the greatest quality...but hell, I couldn't expect more. Some of the material is priceless.......and, for me....essential!!

And...truth be told...I'm a huge KISS fan...and I LOVED it....!!!

My brother got me Iron Maiden - The Early Days for Christmas and I finally sat down and watched some of it last night. I was very impressed at how well they can now clean up the video and audio of concerts filmed 25 years ago.

Dokken - Live From The Sun

Can anybody tell me if the Live In Japan dvd is worth buying?? I'd like to see Lynch play, but that dvd wasn't exactly shot in their best of days... Is it worth €18 ??

............BAD COMPANY -- IN CONCERT...............

THIS IS ONE DVD YOU COULD WATCH EVERY NIGHT OF THE WEEK AND NOT GET SICK OF IT .

I PAY HOMAGE TO MY GOD..........SIR PAUL RODGERS.........................

:respect:

Really cool DVD is HIM ~ "Love Metal Archives Vol. 1"...all of his videos.....awesome stuff!!! The song and video for "Join Me in Death" is absolutely killer!!!

Highly recommended!!!!!!!!

Ok,not strictly speaking a music DVD but I think you'll all understand why I am including this.

Wes Cravens Shocker!

Classic Howdy!! I forgot about this one. I have the Soundtrack too! Makes me think of Black Roses, Trick or Treat and of course Strangeland! Good entertainment, all of 'em!

• 3 weeks later...

Axel Rudi Pell~ Knight Treasures (Live and More)

Man, can this dude shred or what??? I prefer his JSS albums but this DVD with Johnny Gioeli ROCKS! Very up close and personal! Recommended!! :tumbsup: