JAMES ARWINE-DEAD BEAT BIDDER ON EBAY!

Looks like this guy is at it again. A "new" seller that goes by arw17356 from Red Lion PA has a bunch of rarities up for sale. How is this guy able to keep using Ebay while he's apparently screwing everyone over?

Here are his items up for auction

Looks like this guy is at it again.  A "new" seller that goes by arw17356 from Red Lion PA has a bunch of rarities up for sale.  How is this guy able to keep using Ebay while he's apparently screwing everyone over?

Here are his items up for auction

OMG, haha! ...and there are plenty of people bidding on this idiot's auctions :blink:

He doesn't accept paypal, else I'd HAVE bought something just to amuse myself by reversing the payment! :2up:

Hmmmm......and no pictures on any of those 'rarities' either..... <_<

That's kinda strange, no?

Why bother, people bid plenty as it is :money:

There will be tons of crying people in 4 days and James will walk away with $2,500-$5,000 quick cash... quite hefty profit I'd say

Hmmmm......and no pictures on any of those 'rarities' either..... <_<

That's kinda strange, no?

Why bother, people bid plenty as it is :money:

There will be tons of crying people in 4 days and James will walk away with $2,500-$5,000 quick cash... quite hefty profit I'd say

Well I forwarded the link to this Topic to a few of the folks bidding oh his auctions in hopes that they will read this and not take the chance on getting ripped off, because i see his auctions as a farce, and there will be alot of very unhappy folks when they pay for this stuff and don't receive it.......

Later

Lon

I have warned a dozen or so bidders as well, about this James Arwine the con artist and a bad one at that. Hopefully people take this seriously and retract their bids, if not it is goodbye to their money.

Are Ebay and Paypal protecting this loser or are they too inept and lazy to do something about it?

Dave

Well I forwarded the link to this Topic to a few of the folks bidding oh his auctions in hopes that they will read this and not take the chance on getting ripped off, because i see his auctions as a farce, and there will be alot of very unhappy folks when they pay for this stuff and don't receive it.......

Later

Lon

I reported him to eBay too, but for some reason they letting him go :(

Are Ebay and Paypal protecting this loser or are they too inept and lazy to do something about it?

Dave

He conveninently doesnt accept PayPal, and I know that many of us has reported him to eBay, but they hasnt booted him off yet... maybe he was clever enough and didnt use his real name wehn registering this new account or somelthing...

YEAH, just check the farce revisions he has made on his ALLEYCAT SCRATCH - Deadboys In Trash City CD!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Apr-30-05 at 07:13:23 PDT, seller added the following information:

1991 Roadrunner Records RRD 9331

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On May-01-05 at 05:43:23 PDT, seller added the following information:

*ATTENTION*.....This is the correct year of release and label info for this cd...the Roadrunner year and number listed above is wrong and was a listing error....the correct info is:1993 Kick Your Cat Records/ACS Music

That's what happens when you dont have the CD in possesion and steal info off internet :2up:

The good thing is that some people have been retracting their bids

He is going by arw17356 now and has some rare stuff up so beware. I see a few people even retracted bids on his items because he won't reply to any of their messages. I did email him about his Dirty Cowboys CD and he did reply with this:

"no boots at all..all are original issues in mint condition...as evidenced by the factory pressing catalog numbers included on each listing...thanks"

Just giving the catalog number isn't evidence of anything, you can look those up here (which I even replyed back to him before I knew who this guy was).

All the listings under this account are now gone.

Somebody at ebay must have finally caught on...

Or someone from here tipped eBay off as to his past dealings and to come to this thread and read a little bit :angel:

• 15 years later...

This jerk is still around, I’ve been ripped off before I made a research and found this post.

Now on eBay he is https://www.ebay.it/fdbk/feedback_profile/5912poolshooter2012

His address is still:

Michael Arwine

68 North Main Street, Apartment # 2

Red Lion PA 17356-1711

USA

I see 15 years have passed, he’s still using the same method and PayPal refunds him. That’s unacceptable. I’m pissed off.

• 3 weeks later...

Update: I contacted Michael and he told me he paid for his errors and is a different man now. He told me he opened a Paypal claim because he truly did not get the CD ordered and that he would have refunded me if he would have received it (Paypal at first forced me to refund him). Two days ago he received the CD and yesterday he sent me back my money.

• 6 months later...

I still wouldn't trust him.... that bridge burned a long time ago and there is no way to rebuild it. Too many people have been screwed over by this ass hat