JAMES ARWINE-DEAD BEAT BIDDER ON EBAY!

Hey all, just wanted to give all the hard working sellers out there a little heads up on a really bad guy. His name is JAMES ARWINE (or as I like to call him,

AR-WHINE), lol, his address is :

James Arwine

68 North Main Street

Apt. # 2

Red Lion, PA 17356

United States

this guy over the last few months has placed bids on my auctions, then either delayed in sending payment, usually 3 weeks, or has not paid altogether. He usually gets suspended from ebay, then creates a new account, then bids again, then gets suspended, etc, etc. his user id's on ebay are:

prouddad044, maintguy044, metallvr044 if you are selling on ebay, do yourself a favor and cancel this idiots bids, and block him from future auctions. I also recommend cancelling bids from anyone with a new account, kind of harsh but new accounts are too suspicious to me anymore.

Hope this helps someone from having to deal with this guy, I know I wish I would have been warned.

Keep it hard!

Michael

Hi, that is very interesting, can you give us details of your transaction or trade that went bad with this individual you mentioned? thanks!

Also beware of a woman named Dennise Peresolak who uses the exact same address.

Just an update, James Arwine's current user id on ebay has been suspended! Now, we all need to be careful, this is when he creates a new user id, then bids all over the place. so far he has used prouddad044, maintguy044, metallvr044 these all have 044 at the end of them, so watch out for any id's using that. He could however make up something totally different, I think he might be that smart, not sure, LOL, anyway, all you sellers on ebay be watchful of who is bidding on your auctions, and you traders, watchout for JAMES ARWINE! thanks!

Michael

Hey all, just wanted to give all the hard working sellers out there a little heads up on a really bad guy. His name is JAMES ARWINE (or as I like to call him,

AR-WHINE),  lol,  his address is :

James Arwine

68 North Main Street

Apt. # 2

Red Lion, PA 17356

United States

this guy over the last few months has placed bids on my auctions, then either delayed in sending payment, usually 3 weeks, or has not paid altogether. He usually gets suspended from ebay, then creates a new account, then bids again, then gets suspended, etc, etc. his user id's on ebay are:

prouddad044, maintguy044, metallvr044 if you are selling on ebay, do yourself a favor and cancel this idiots bids, and block him from future auctions. I also recommend cancelling bids from anyone with a new account, kind of harsh but new accounts are too suspicious to me anymore.

Hope this helps someone from having to deal with this guy, I know I wish I would have been warned.

Keep it hard!

Michael

Guest EviltwinGD

As far as this Dennis Peresolak person is concerned, I got hit with a PayPal chargeback weeks after the initial transaction. As you may know, an unconfirmed address + no proof of delivery means you can't fight the chargeback, plus PayPal charges YOU a fee for the whole thing. Thankfully, my losses were small, but that is akin to stealing. Then she had the nerve to bid on and WIN another item weeks after that.I asked for the payment plus the money she owes me from the chargeback. I had already filed a complaint on this person with PayPal and eBay.

I guess they finally caught on as her account was suspended in short order.

All in all, remember that address - you may want to mention that you will NOT ship to Red Lion ,PA!

And for all we know, Dennise could be Arwine in drag!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ViciousRumorsFan

Yea, I had this guy bid up a Japanese disc I had listed and not pay..gave me the "oh I ran into an emergency and cant pay" line..

Too bad these goons are out there...

VRFan

Yea, I had this guy bid up a Japanese disc I had listed and not pay..gave me the "oh I ran into an emergency and cant pay" line..

Too bad these goons are out there...

VRFan

It seems James Arwine has more emergencies than you top ER ......He bid on one of my auctions and eventually did pay(took like 6 weeks), and since then i banned his username/s ......I have run into many people on ebay who have had run-ins with him and he uses so many different excuses, it's pitiful......So like Mike and others have said, steer clear of this jerkoff...................

• 3 months later...

I wanted to bump up my original post on this guy, I posted this quite a while ago. he is still at it! amazing.

AR-WHINE),  lol,  his address is :

James Arwine

68 North Main Street

Apt. # 2

Red Lion, PA 17356

United States

Keep it hard!

Michael

Hi Michael,

Yes, we have run into this he-she (tonight's "The Shield" reference) on an auction awhile back and got the excuse of "the flu". It is a shame because we have blackballed entire small communities due to folks like these. A great source of reference on the deadbeats is Musicstack's warning list. I usually check it before I will sell to suspicious people.

Greg

www.tprs.com

Great advice Greg, I for one will check out that warning list.

Hi Michael,

Yes, we have run into this he-she (tonight's "The Shield" reference) on an auction awhile back and got the excuse of "the flu".  It is a shame because we have blackballed entire small communities due to folks like these.  A great source of reference on the deadbeats is Musicstack's warning list.  I usually check it before I will sell to suspicious people. 

Greg

www.tprs.com

• 3 weeks later...

Guess what? This fucking loser paid for my cd's last month and has now filed a claim that he didn't receive them. I made the mistake of not using a tracking number (which I do on everything now) so he is probably going to get his $75 back. Is he still a registered user? If he is not, will Paypal take that into account? Thanks for the info!

JL

wow JL, you should always send your packages with a tracking #, in the U.S. atleast, the international ones need to be registered. I always sent him stuff with a tracking #, I know he filed a claim against one of my friends in canada, claimed he did not get it, and there was not tracking #, and he got his cash back. People like this make me want to stop selling. just protect yourself in the future. and ban every id of his he has. that does not always work since he creates new ones, but I email anyone bidding on my stuff who is a new member, or with 10 or less feedback posts, regardless of how good it looks, if they don't get back to me, or it's him I cancell thier bids and block the user id. hope it works out.

Michael

Guess what? This fucking loser paid for my cd's last month and has now filed a claim that he didn't receive them. I made the mistake of not using a tracking number (which I do on everything now) so he is probably going to get his $75 back. Is he still a registered user? If he is not, will Paypal take that into account? Thanks for the info!

JL

Red Lion, Pennsylvania is a town of about 6,000......I'd call the damn sheriff or something. Hell, it's not too far from Harrisburg, and about 50 miles north of Baltimore. Personal visits are always a nice way to say 'hello'......

Would this "Personal Visit" be to deliver the cd's in person or to deliver something else? :devilgrin:

If I know Jim, it would be to deliver some cd's and a can of WHOOP-ASS!!

:D

JL

Go and notify PayPal that this person repeatedly re-registers on eBay and gets NaRUed every time shortly after! PayPal is a division of eBay and if hes unwelcomed on eBay they should take care of removing him from PayPal too!

it may not work though, and if you havent included delivery confirmation on the package you are going to lose the case unfotunately

wow JL, you should always send your packages with a tracking #, in the U.S. atleast, the international ones need to be registered. I always sent him stuff with a tracking #, I know he filed a claim against one of my friends in canada, claimed he did not get it, and there was not tracking #, and he got his cash back. People like this make me want to stop selling. just protect yourself in the future. and ban every id of his he has. that does not always work since he creates new ones, but I email anyone bidding on my stuff who is a new member, or with 10 or less feedback posts, regardless of how good it looks, if they don't get back to me, or it's him I cancell thier bids and block the user id. hope it works out.

Michael

I hope one day he will buy something from me AND will pay for it for a change! I'll send him empty jewel with delivery confirmation and will keep his money - he owes me so much already for all screw-ups it would be very sweet revenge! :angryfire:

JL

I read that today and just got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach knowing that although that guy is a loser and an ass he will probably still prevail with Paypal if there is disagreement between you two. :(

I read that today and just got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach knowing that although that guy is a loser and an ass he will probably still prevail with Paypal if there is disagreement between you two. :(

PayPal are total jokers! :2up:

Last month I bought 2 LPs (russian bands) from a russian seller - his auctions stated "I accept paypal, but please ask for paypal e-mail"

I inquired and he provided e-mail of an New Zealand person, explaining he is his personal friend who collects his paypal payments for him since Russians cannot open paypal accounts, blablalba... the usual situation a lot of people doing, so I thought it was okay. BTW the seller have very good feddback, so this convinced me too!

So I contacted the NZ person and asked if it is okay to pay to him - he was a bit startled, but said "fine" so I paid...

Now, to make the story short - I gave it a month, but did not received my LPs, and when asked the seller what's going on he said "oh they bounced back, I'll resend them soon to you..." I have paid for registered shipping and seller failed to respond providing shipping proof, so I filed paypal complaint...

Now is the funny part - natuarally the NZ guy (the paypal recepient) contacted me asking what the hell is going on, and it took us some e-mails to figure out that we were involved in hellish "Merry-go-round" situation... I was told the NZ guy is a personal friend of my seller, what I didnt know was that my seller appeared buyer to the NZ guy, and have told him that I AM his (my seller's) personal friend and will pay on his behalf for his purchase!. So the NZ guy accepted my payment thinking I'm paying for his sale, I was thinking I'm paying for my purchase, and the Russian guy didnt pay anything and collected his purchase from the NZ guy :crazy:

So basically now we (me and the NZ guy) are two losers who dispute over paypal, while the Russian scammer laughs his arse over and enjoys his free purchases! :2up: and he will get away with it!

• 3 weeks later...

PayPal are total jokers! :2up:

Last month I bought 2 LPs (russian bands) from a russian seller - his auctions stated "I accept paypal, but please ask for paypal e-mail"

I inquired and he provided e-mail of an New Zealand person, explaining he is his personal friend who collects his paypal payments for him since Russians cannot open paypal accounts, blablalba... the usual situation a lot of people doing, so I thought it was okay. BTW the seller have very good feddback, so this convinced me too!

So I contacted the NZ person and asked if it is okay to pay to him - he was a bit startled, but said "fine" so I paid...

Now, to make the story short - I gave it a month, but did not received my LPs, and when asked the seller what's going on he said "oh they bounced back, I'll resend them soon to you..." I have paid for registered shipping and seller failed to respond providing shipping proof, so I filed paypal complaint...

Now is the funny part - natuarally the NZ guy (the paypal recepient) contacted me asking what the hell is going on, and it took us some e-mails to figure out that we were involved in hellish "Merry-go-round" situation... I was told the NZ guy is a personal friend of my seller, what I didnt know was that my seller appeared buyer to the NZ guy, and have told him that I AM his (my seller's) personal friend and will pay on his behalf for his purchase!. So the NZ guy accepted my payment thinking I'm paying for his sale, I was thinking I'm paying for my purchase, and the Russian guy didnt pay anything and collected his purchase from the NZ guy :crazy:

So basically now we (me and the NZ guy) are two losers who dispute over paypal, while the Russian scammer laughs his arse over and enjoys his free purchases! :2up: and he will get away with it!

I just got the shaft today also. Paypal took $75 out of my account for this jackass who said he didn't receive his stuff. I don't even think his ID is current on Ebay anymore and they still gave him his money back. Total bullshit & I am pissed off!

JL

I just got the shaft today also. Paypal took $75 out of my account for this jackass who said he didn't receive his stuff. I don't even think his ID is current on Ebay anymore and they still gave him his money back. Total bullshit & I am pissed off!

JL

That's a real bummer man! GAYPal are soooo bloody idiots! They fuckingly protect fraudulent buyers and fuck sellers like this! :2up:

In my case I DID lose the $54 and the NZ guy got his PayPal account permanently locked up! The Russian conner walked gaily away with some cash and LPs :2up: