VEGASMETAL THREATS

All headers included so people can see this guy is for real. I received 2 emails from VEGASMETAL after I pinned the bootlegging topic and banned him from this forum:

Email 1:

Return-path: <vegasauctions@aol.com>

Envelope-to: webmaster@heavyharmonies.com

Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 04:48:55 -0500

Received: from dharding by sancy.rwhmax.com with local-bsmtp (Exim 4.42)

id 1CCEbK-0000wl-HP

for webmaster@heavyharmonies.com; Tue, 28 Sep 2004 04:48:53 -0500

Received: from [64.12.137.1] (helo=imo-m20.mx.aol.com)

by sancy.rwhmax.com with esmtp (Exim 4.42)

id 1CCEbJ-0000wZ-4V

for webmaster@heavyharmonies.com; Tue, 28 Sep 2004 04:48:49 -0500

Received: from VEGASAUCTIONS@aol.com

by imo-m20.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v37_r3.7.) id 6.1df.2c0602a0 (16781)

for <webmaster@heavyharmonies.com>; Tue, 28 Sep 2004 05:48:33 -0400 (EDT)

Message-ID: <1df.2c0602a0.2e8a8d71@aol.com>

Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 05:48:33 EDT

Subject: Dan

To: webmaster@heavyharmonies.com

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-----------------------------1096364913"

X-Mailer: 9.0 for Windows sub 5000

X-Antivirus-Scanner: Clean mail though you should still use an Antivirus

X-cPanel-MailScanner: Found to be clean, Found to be clean

X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 2.64 (2004-01-11) on sancy.rwhmax.com

X-Spam-Level:

X-Spam-Status: No, hits=0.3 required=5.0 tests=HTML_MESSAGE,NO_REAL_NAME

autolearn=no version=2.64

X-cPanel-MailScanner-Information: Please contact the ISP for more information

X-MailScanner-From: vegasauctions@aol.com

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I think what you did was chickenshit - i answered your question a million 

times. 

I am gonna tell you this once and once only.  I don't give a shit that  you

pinned that thread...my ebay sales have not and will not decline.

BUT , if  i am ever in your neck of the woods you really should watch  your

back.

if you think your little bullshit source **** knows anything then you are 

completely mistaken.  We talked last year , and thats it...nothing came of  it. 

When you are willing to stop being a 100% cocksucker then maybe i will  be

civil to you , but you have done nothing but accuse me with no proof.  YOU

HAVEN"T EVEN SEEN THE FUCKING CD's!!!  People wonder why i get so  pissed - BECAUSE

OF FUCKING MORONS!!  YOU started it , NOT ME. 

I make 6 figures a year on eBay , you think your little operation is going 

to affect that?

oh yeh and - LOSE THE FUCKING MULLET - ITS 2004

Then 7 minutes later:

Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 04:55:36 -0500

id 1CCEhp-0001RI-MV

for webmaster@heavyharmonies.com; Tue, 28 Sep 2004 04:55:36 -0500

Received: from [205.188.157.36] (helo=imo-d04.mx.aol.com)

id 1CCEhn-0001QT-Qa

for webmaster@heavyharmonies.com; Tue, 28 Sep 2004 04:55:31 -0500

by imo-d04.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v37_r3.7.) id 6.79.347487a4 (16781)

for <webmaster@heavyharmonies.com>; Tue, 28 Sep 2004 05:55:18 -0400 (EDT)

Message-ID: <79.347487a4.2e8a8f05@aol.com>

Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 05:55:17 EDT

Subject: one more thing Dan

To: webmaster@HeavyHarmonies.Com

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-----------------------------1096365317"

X-Spam-Level:

X-Spam-Status: No, hits=0.4 required=5.0 tests=BAYES_50,HTML_50_60,

HTML_MESSAGE,NO_REAL_NAME autolearn=no version=2.64

Selling cd-r's is illegal , if i don't see that "pinned" thread taken off 

within 24 hours , the correct authorities will be notified of your  activities.

My response to him that I sent via email:

Sam,

First you say you don't care that the thread is pinned, then 7 minutes later you threaten me if I don't take it down. If you want to get into a war of threats and extortion, that's your decision.

This can escalate or it can die down and fade into obscurity. Your choice.

At some point the topic would have become "unpinned" after the fervor subsided, but I will NOT give in to threats. The more you threaten, the longer it stays up.

A simple request to remove the pinning along with "lets just let bygones be bygones" would have sufficed. Instead you decide to threaten me.

This can be cordial and we can "agree to disagree" or this can go balls-out. Again, your choice.

-Dan

-Dan

Received this afternoon:

Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:24:23 -0500

id 1CCOWI-0001sA-DO

for webmaster@heavyharmonies.com; Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:24:19 -0500

Received: from [64.12.137.1] (helo=imo-m20.mx.aol.com)

id 1CCOWD-0001rb-Cq

for webmaster@heavyharmonies.com; Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:24:13 -0500

by imo-m20.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v37_r3.7.) id 6.15d.409c39ef (4238)

for <webmaster@heavyharmonies.com>; Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:17:21 -0400 (EDT)

Message-ID: <15d.409c39ef.2e8b20d1@aol.com>

Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:17:21 EDT

Subject: one more thing

To: webmaster@HeavyHarmonies.Com

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-----------------------------1096402641"

X-Spam-Level:

X-Spam-Status: No, hits=0.3 required=5.0 tests=BAYES_50,HTML_MESSAGE,

NO_REAL_NAME autolearn=no version=2.64

After thinkin about it i changed my mind , it is unacceptable that you post 

a slanderous thread about me.  My only defense is to report you if you  don't

take it down.

You're not God Dan ,  if you wanna try and take me down , then you  will

follow suit.

Now , i suggest we forget about this whole ordeal and never talk about it 

again.

As many times as he's changed his mind and story, I wonder if he's Bi-polar. Seriously :(

As many times as he's changed his mind and story, I wonder if he's Bi-polar. Seriously  :(

Good point, I was actually wondering that myself after reading JLP's comment about "someone who's not good at defending themselves". Not sure if that's what was meant but it got me thinking, especially with the complete lack of continuity (other than the profanity) within VM's posts... :blink:

As many times as he's changed his mind and story, I wonder if he's Bi-polar. Seriously  :(

Good point, I was actually wondering that myself after reading JLP's comment about "someone who's not good at defending themselves". Not sure if that's what was meant but it got me thinking, especially with the complete lack of continuity (other than the profanity) within VM's posts... :blink:

Well, I just came across this dispute today & since the original thread is locked, I'll share what transpired with the ebay transactions I've had with VEGASMETAL here.

I have purchased CDs from VEGASMETALs ebay auctions 4 or 5 times. The first couple of times(in 2001 & 2002) were multi-CD winnings, some of which were fairly rare indies & everything I received appeared to be legit and as described(although I may take a closer look at those now).

However, the last 2 times I won CDs from him(last year), the discs I received were indeed Russian issue CDs with lyrics & liner notes printed in Russian & legal disclaimers right on the inserts stating it is not legal to sell them outside of Russia. The only description given in the listing for the CDs was "rare import" - nothing at all about being Russian issue. There are some buyers in his feedback profile that state they had received Russian CDs as well, to which his reply was much like what we have seen on this board.

I will never bid on any more of his auctions as a result of this, so if he wants to be arrogant enough to believe that his practices will not result in losing customers he's only fooling himself in that regard. Perhaps many of his customers are not collectors & never even look at the inserts - just take out the disc & stick it in a wallet, put the case away & never look at it twice. Based on the posts he has made I think its safe to say thats exactly the kind of customer he wants. He's made numerous durogatory statements about anyone that actually LOOKS at the insert of their CD - GOD FORBID!

I wonder how much of the money he got from me for those Russian CDs the bands KILLER & OSTROGOTH received...?

• 2 weeks later...

I get the feeling that VEGASMETAL is really John Kerry.

• 1 month later...
Guest ViciousRumorsFan

Greetings all..

I have read these posts about vegasmetal, and frankly I found them very disturbing. I have purchased CDs from this seller on ebay before, and have had nothing but good expierences each and every time. Now, I am not a rookie at music collecting, and have a very broad and large background in collecting. Yes guys he sells imports. I have seen tons of reissues come out over the years, and the looks and quality varies each and every time, depending on who is putting it out. I check vegasmetal's auctions all of the time, and i cant say I have ever found anything to be mis-leading or of false description. Items are stated as reissues or imports, or if they are used or new. The bottom line is, bidders have a responsibility to be educated. Unsure about something? Send an email and ask. I get descriptions of items all the time I am curious about. Never been lied to or mislead ever from vegasmetal about anything.

Not everyone is perfect guys, and if you had a problem with something you have received from him or anyone else, why wasnt the matter brought to that sellers attention to have it fixed?

This is a terrible place to attack someones character, and deface their name in a public forum.

Also, if any of you are curious, vegasmetal is a competitor of mine in the music selling business, so I have nothing to gain for posting this.

Respectfully....

Greetings all..

I have read these posts about vegasmetal, and frankly I found them very disturbing. I have purchased CDs from this seller on ebay before, and have had nothing but good expierences each and every time. Now, I am not a rookie at music collecting, and have a very broad and large background in collecting. Yes guys he sells imports.  I have seen tons of reissues come out over the years, and the looks and quality varies each and every time, depending on who is putting it out.  I check vegasmetal's auctions all of the time, and i cant say I have ever found anything to be mis-leading or of false description. Items are stated as reissues or imports, or if they are used or new. The bottom line is, bidders have a responsibility to be educated. Unsure about something? Send an email and ask. I get descriptions of items all the time I am curious about. Never been lied to or mislead ever from vegasmetal about anything.

Not everyone is perfect guys, and if you had a problem with something you have received from him or anyone else, why wasnt the matter brought to that sellers attention to have it fixed?

This is a terrible place to attack someones character, and deface their name in a public forum.

Also, if any of you are curious, vegasmetal is a competitor of mine in the music selling business, so I have nothing to gain for posting this. 

Respectfully....

I would disagree that this is a terrible place to attack someone's character - that's precisely why there is a "Good & Bad Traders & Sellers" board to post on here, to make people aware so they won't get ripped off.

If you have not had a bad experience with this seller good for you, but that certainly does not mean noone else has...

Guest ViciousRumorsFan

Drama? No drama meant whatsoever. I was simply stating my point of view of the stuff I had been reading in here. As any seller has the responsibility to be honest, so does the consumer to be fully aware of what they are purchasing.

I am not here to raise a ruckus, or discredit anything anyone has said in any of their posts.

As fans of a music that has been pushed aside, there is no need to be at each others throats. There are too few of us anymore!!

I have read these posts about vegasmetal, and frankly I found them very disturbing. I have purchased CDs from this seller on ebay before, and have had nothing but good expierences each and every time. Now, I am not a rookie at music collecting, and have a very broad and large background in collecting. Yes guys he sells imports.  I have seen tons of reissues come out over the years, and the looks and quality varies each and every time, depending on who is putting it out.  I check vegasmetal's auctions all of the time, and i cant say I have ever found anything to be mis-leading or of false description.

Dude, hahah, who do you think you fooling around?

Vegasmetal sells 90% Russian gray market and pure bootlegged stuff.

I say graymarket because most of those "rare imports" were licensed for sale in Russia and Pribaltic states ONLY and are instantly illegal when imported. It doesnt matter that they are "licensed" since their price is adjusted to the local market and you CAN NOT officially purchase them from the respective companies outside the designated region.

Anyway, I'm not even going to dicuss if they are legal or anything - I'll just point out that at this VERY moment vegasmetal has plenty of PURE BOOTS listed for sale. For instance ALL "megarare import" auctions for Holy Moses/Angel Dust/Stromwitch/Mandator/Maniac are russian boots on "Speed Attack Metal Series," which in fact are PURELY ILLEGAL pressings made to emulate the originals. Some of them even doesnt show the SAMS logo, like Stormwitch 2-on-1 CDs 84/85 and 86/87, Holy Moses, Vendetta 88, Tankard, etc, and some of them was made from numbered limited pressings which are still shown on the inserts (Assassin 2-on-1). Those "imports" wholesale for $1.50 - 2, go figure how legal they are for that price!

This is all SAMS known stuff so far (may have more that we aren't aware of yet):

ABYSSOS TOGETHER WE SUMMON THE DARK 1997

ANGEL DUST INTO THE DARK PAST 1986

ANGEL DUST TO DUST YOU WILL DECAY 1988

ASSASSIN THE UPCOMING TERROR / INTERSTELLAR EXPERIENCE 1986-87

AZAGHAL OF BEASTS AND VULTURES 2003

DARKSIDE SHADOWFIELDS 2002

DAWN OF DREAMS FRAGMENTS 1998

DESIRE LOCUS HORRENVUS THE NIGHT GRIES OF A SULLEY SOUL 2003

DEVOURMENT MOLESTING THE DECAPITATED 2003

DISPATCHED MOTHERWAR 2001

FALKENBACH …EN THEIR MEDH PIKI FARA…. 1997

FLESHLESS NICE TO EAT YOU 2002

FLESHLESS SENSUAL DEATH IMMITATION / GRINDGOD 2004 / 1999

GRAVELAND THE CELTIC WINTER 2000

INNER FEAR / ex Tristania THANALOGY 2003

MARTYR-MURDER X THE END OF THE GAME 2002

MANDATOR INITIAL VELOCITY 1990

MANDATOR PERFECT PROGENY 1992

MANIAC MANIAC / LOOK OUT 1985/1986

MAYHEM DE MYSTERIIS DOM SATHANAS 1994

MERCYLESS SURE TO BE PURE 2002

MORTICIAN HOUSE BY THE CEMETERY / ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE 1995/1998

MORTICIAN DARKEST DAY OF HORROR 2003

MORTICIAN HACKED UP FOR BARBECUE 1996

NOCTURNAL MORTUM TO THE GATES OF BLASPHEMOUS FIRE 1998

KAMPFAR MELLOM SKOGKLEDDE UASER 1997

HOLY MOSES / TARGET QUEEN OF THE SIAM / MISSION EXECUTED 1984/1985

HOLY MOSES FINISHED WITH THE DOGS,NEW MACHINE OF LIECHTENSTEN 1987-1989

HOLY MOSES WORLD CHAOS 1990

HOLY MOSES TERMINAL TERROR 1991

PIGSTY THE RETURN 2003

PURULENT SPERMCANAL WE PITY WE DIDN'T KILL YOU ALL 2001

STORMWITCH WALPURGIS NIGHT / TALES OF TERROR 1984 / 1985

STORMWITCH STRONGER THAN HEAVEN / THE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST 1986 / 1987

STORMWITCH EYE OF THE STORM 1989

SUBLIRITIUM DARK PROPHECIES 2003

TARTAROS THE RED JEWEL 1999

TANKARD ZOMBIE ATTACK / THE MOURNING AFTER 1985/1986

TANKARD CHEMICAL INVASION 1987

TANKARD FAT,UGLY AND LIVE 1991

TANKARD THE TANKARD 1995

TANKWART EIN BISSCHEN SPASS MUSS SEIN / AUFGETANKT 1990 / 1994

THEATRES DES VAMPIRES ANNO DRACULA 2001

THEATRES DES VAMPIRES VAMPIRISM…… 2003

VADER THE DARKEST AGE - LIVE 93 2002

VAMPIRIA WICKED CHARM 2003

VENDETTA GO AND LIVE 1987

VENDETTA BRAIN DANCE 1988

WIZARD ODIN 2003

I'm telling this only because I thought someone may want to know what they will get when bid as much as $30+ for those "megarare imports"

PJ here... back in action. Hey, took me a while to get back on track ( I cite personal issues. I must say, it's too bad I missed this thread. I have a lot of good insights into this issue, especially considering I visited Mr. Vegasmetal himself at his residence in Las Vegas earlier this year, and I saw his operation up close & personal. CD trading/selling these days is much like politics- every word you state can, and often will be used against you. Hence, the higher your profile, the more likely you are to be attacked for any statement you make. Tony said it best (although, he did use my line in sayin so.. hehehe)... As is the classic slogan in Vegas, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"... the same should be applied to Russia. N'uff said. I'm not demoting my competion. I like competition. In fact, my competitors over the last 7 or 8 years are directly responsible for my relatively quick ascension to the top over the past few years. However, what I do object to... are those who intend on joining me at the top, via tainted avenues.

Other bits of news... my new eMail address to all of you: PJ@KISSMYDISC.CA

Stay tuned for MAJOR news comin' out of our camp THIS week. New auctions launching through our www-kissmydisc2-com accounts as well as www-kissmydisc-com accounts all throughout this week, as well as the long-anticipated return of our website, to be launched at a NEW location later this week: www.kissmydisc.ca

Click on the links below, to check out our new auctions (more added daily):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MESO:IT

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MESE:IT

Both our Canadian head office, and Arizona branches will begin launching simultaneous auctions throughout this week, and continue for months to come! :)

Take care everyone,

PJ