METAL MAYHEM

iam on the verge of getting some cds of them are they any good i need to know before i order...thanx...

Hi,

Ryan/Metal Mayhem is one of the most solid and reliable sellers of the world. I just made some purchases/deals with him and never had a problem. I received all itens in perfect conditions.

Adriano - adboimel@uol.com.br :drink:

Just got 3 CDs in the mail from Metal Mayhem myself. I've never had anything but good luck with them. :drink:

I first ordered from Ryan about 5 years ago when he was still really small, and he's still providing the same great service. I've never had a problem with him - he even helped my brother-in-law order a CD for me for my birthday! :drink:

all i can say about metal mayhem is UNREAL i ordered TUFF, SKIN N BONES, TRIXIE, CATS IN BOOTS. on june 17 & i have them in my hand today( june 23) & thats from USA to the U.K.

Thats why I will always use Ryan.

There are some dealers on ebay who use customs as an excuse for late delivery to UK,yet guys like Ryan never seem to have a problem!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Very good and reputable seller. My only problen is $4.00 to ship within the USA is a bit large. Whenever I sell I charge $2.00 for first class.

Very good and reputable seller. My only problen is $4.00 to ship within the USA is a bit large. Whenever I sell I charge $2.00 for first class.

I agree...I always thought that was a lil steep too.......

$4 is too steep to ship a cd? Sheeesh....you guys give the word frugal a scare!! LOL

If you ship it in a an envelope with first class or even regular mail it's going to run you over two dollars. Why shouldn't there be an extra buck or so for the seller to have to pack it and take it to the place of shipment? ESPECIALLY if it were an auction type sale....

Personally, I have no problem paying $4 for shipping from a reliable seller who makes sure I get my CDs in a timely manner. Some people complain if someone makes a measly $.0.50 on the shipping, but give me a break. I agree with Jim--where's the harm in a seller making a minor "profit" through his shipping charges in order to cover the cost of the envelope, the time to package the CD, and the gas (and time) to take it to the post office? My problem is with the greedy goobs who charge $5 for shipping then ship it Media Mail for $.83. Now THAT gets my boxers in a knot. :bigboom:

And just to keep this pertinent to the thread, I have never had any problems with Ryan (Metal Mayhem) and I've dealt with him dozens of times. My brother had one problem with them in relations to terrible customer service and shipping delays that resulted in harsh words from both sides, but in the end, my brother received his CDs (and a request never to purchase from them again). But that one negative incident aside, I have no problem recommending Metal Mayhem for all your melodic needs.

As always, just my two cents' worth.

Keep the faith.

Mark

I agree...I always thought that was a lil steep too.......

I have to jump in as well, saying that compared to say, Harling's AOR (where I do much of my eBaying through), I thought $4 was way too much. (I guess I personify JLP's "frugal" comment. :D )

But as I looked for some discs (that MM was the only carrier of at that time), I compared to some online retailers. Price, and probably more important, shipping were very comparable, if not the best. And I received my shipment quickly, in perfect condition (and enjoyed both discs last night among friends, booze, and billiards.)

I will not have a problem with the $4 (at least from Ryan) again, to be sure!

I go through the Harlings quite a bit myself. They're right in Minnesota and I usually have the cd's within 2 days. As far as Metal Mayhem goes, they are very reliable

Boy, do I feel like a chode! I was leaving feedback for MM and mentioned I was a first-time buyer.

For some reason, I decided to go back through feedback left and realized I purchased from Ryan back in '01. OOPS!

(Wonder if I ever purchased from VegasMetal?)

$4 is too steep to ship a cd? Sheeesh....you guys give the word frugal a scare!! LOL

If you ship it in a an envelope with first class or even regular mail it's going to run you over two dollars. Why shouldn't there be an extra buck or so for the seller to have to pack it and take it to the place of shipment?  ESPECIALLY if it were an auction type sale....

My point is that first class costs for a single CD (case included) is between $1.06 and $1.29. I have no problem for a seller to make a buck, so in this case, first class with the seller making a buck should be $2.50, not $4.00. Frugal or not (which I am not), nearly $3.00 profit just for shipping is a bit extreme. Now if it was sent with confirmations, insurance, and Priority, I could see $4.00. NOT for first class. When I ship, I always ship first class so I know how much it cost.

I bought Marchello's The power of money cd from Ryan through ebay, his username screamercd, the advert/description given was that the cd is legit silver pressed cd, upon getting it I found it to be CDR. I have emailed Ryan about this without ever getting a response. I paid $203 for the cdr, Fraud?

I have bought off Ryan numerous times and never had a problem with him before now.

I bought Marchello's The power of money cd from Ryan through ebay, his username screamercd, the advert/description given was that the cd is legit silver pressed cd, upon getting it I found it to be CDR. I have emailed Ryan about this without ever getting a response. I paid $203 for the cdr, Fraud?

I have bought off Ryan numerous times and never had a problem with him before now.

Screamercd is not Ryan.......It is actually Al Natale....Ryan allowed him to use his account to set up another, see how he was banned from ebay......At least that is what i am told......I know ryan and that is not the kind of business he does........I know the last time i bought something from "Screamercd" it was shipped from NJ and had Natale's name and address on it......And we all know Ryan lives in CT.......Ask Adriano Boimel about him.........Just thought i would give my insight on things......

Lonnie,

Thanks a lot for the precious information, I'm contacting Ryan, I need to discover what is happening. I'm bidding on some of his auctions ("screamercd"), and I will cancel my bids if Alfred Natale is the man behind "screamercd", not Ryan. That is really serious...

To the new users, Alfred Natale is a well known thief/swindler from NY, simply do not deal with him. Just an advice.

all the best

Adriano Boimel - adboimel@uol.com.br

Hi Adriano & Lonnie, Al is not connected with the current screamercd auctions on ebay. I talked with Ryan the other night and these are his auctions alone. I don't think Al will be using his ebay account for sales anytime soon due to the last problems he caused. So feel comfortable in bidding if you want to. you will be dealing with Ryan, NOT Al.

take care!

Michael

Lonnie,

Thanks a lot for the precious information, I'm contacting Ryan, I need to discover what is happening. I'm bidding of some of his auctions ("screamercd"), and I will cancel my bids if Alfred Natale is the man behind "screamercd", not Ryan. It is really serious...

To the new users, Alfred Natale is a well known thief/swindler from NY, simply do not deal with him. Just an advice.

all the best

I just wanted to add that Ryan at Metal Mayhem are just great to deal with, the only drawback is that he has become more and more hard to get ahold of. but his honesty is never in question with me. And as long as Al stays out of the picture I will have no problems what so ever sending Ryan my business.

thanks again! Michael

Hi Adriano & Lonnie, Al is not connected with the current screamercd auctions on ebay. I talked with Ryan the other night and these are his auctions alone. I don't think Al will be using his ebay account for sales anytime soon due to the last problems he caused.  So feel comfortable in bidding if you want to.  you will be dealing with Ryan, NOT Al.

take care!

Michael

Lonnie,

Thanks a lot for the precious information, I'm contacting Ryan, I need to discover what is happening. I'm bidding of some of his auctions ("screamercd"), and I will cancel my bids if Alfred Natale is the man behind "screamercd", not Ryan. It is really serious...

all the best

I just wanted to add that Ryan at Metal Mayhem are just great to deal with, the only drawback is that he has become more and more hard to get ahold of. but his honesty is never in question with me. And as long as Al stays out of the picture I will have no problems what so ever sending Ryan my business.

thanks again! Michael

Hi Adriano & Lonnie, Al is not connected with the current screamercd auctions on ebay. I talked with Ryan the other night and these are his auctions alone. I don't think Al will be using his ebay account for sales anytime soon due to the last problems he caused.  So feel comfortable in bidding if you want to.  you will be dealing with Ryan, NOT Al.

take care!

Michael

Lonnie,

all the best

Michael

Hey dude....thanks for the heads up, I know at one time He was using Ryan's account for some reason or another....... Good to see Ryan saw what was going on and put a stop to it.......Also Michael give me a yell at lrc72315@sbcglobal.net, need to discuss some cd's with ya dude........Take care all....

Lonnie

Hi, Michael!

How are you my friend? I am talking with Ryan, he confirmed that he is selling the cds using his username screamercd. I´ll not cancel my bids, I am sure that he is honest. I just want to know if he has any kind of contact with Alfred Natale nowadays.

Thanks a lot for the help!

Adriano :headbanger::drink: