Major Babe-age

T-BONE

16...and dressed like a skank. I don't care what her career is....she is still dressed inappropriately. And at SIXTEEN it's even worse to know that she's dressed that way. You think because her 'competition' is Britney, etc. that that is what she has to do to compete? Could you have just as easily said her competition is Hillary Duff, Mandy Moore, Jessica Simpson or Joss Stone???  Give me a break, dude.......

Well...that's the group she's bunched in so maybe that's what she thinks she has to do to compete with them. Britney's Hit Me One More Time was a little racy for her age at the time, but her career took off because of it and is still going strong because of it. In a nutshell, Sex Sells -_-

Is the anything hotter than hot sisters?

Kylie Minogue

1.jpg

Dannii Minogue

dannii.jpg

Yeah, hot sisters that BOTH have their pictures on HHMB!

(J/K. I'm the poster boy for not being able to get pictures/avatars not working!)

hoffs_010.jpg

Since we're going old school (Kylie Minogue IS old school, just not THIS Kylie Minogue), I thought I'd go back to one of my earlier musical obsessions.

(why did my susanna hoffs picture just disapppear when I posted the new pictures?)

Edited by hsf

pic42.jpg

danni_minogue32.jpg

Thought I'd up the ante in the Minogue sisters category. :D

(Although, for the life of me, I can't believe those two pictures are of the same Dannii Minogue.)

(Although, for the life of me, I can't believe those two pictures are of the same Dannii Minogue.)

I know.......she sure doesn't look the same, does she??

Question........are alot of these pictures showing up as that dreaded lil red x to alot of you?? Or is it just me??? :blink:

I get alot of the little red Xs when I'm using IE explorer, but when I'm using Firefox, they all show just fine..... :blink:

I get alot of the little red Xs when I'm using IE explorer, but when I'm using Firefox, they all show just fine..... :blink:

That's weird......but if I right click and copy the properties......pop it up in my browser bar....the picture shows up.........then hit the back button, and poof.....voila.......there it is on the page!!!!

Hmmmm......strange.....

Evidently, some of the websites that these pics are on contain scripts that don't allow their pics to be "hot-linked" to from other websites....well, Firefox's browser doesn't recognize those scripts (which are usually set-up for IE), so voila, the pics are accessed normally when I use that browser....

Yeah, if I get the pic properties, paste 'em in the address bar, and go straight to the pics, and then go back in IE browser, they show up fine. That's because the pics are being accessed from IE's cache instead of the website itself at that point... ;)

Could someone explain to me what I just said? :blink:

Evidently, some of the websites that these pics are on contain scripts that don't allow their pics to be "hot-linked" to from other websites....well, Firefox's browser  doesn't recognize those scripts (which are usually set-up for IE), so voila, the pics are accessed normally when I use that browser....

Yeah, if I get the pic properties, paste 'em in the address bar, and go straight to the pics, and then go back in IE browser, they show up fine. That's because the pics are being accessed from IE's cache instead of the website itself at that point... ;)

Could someone explain to me what I just said?  :blink:

:crazy: Now in English please.

English translation:

Internet Explorer sucks....use Firefox! :crazy::banana:

http://www.mozilla.org/

:D

Is it just me....or does Tinkerbell have a nice rear end??!! :dance: