Apologies and Thank You's in order

glockose

THANK YOU SIR.

I also Apoligize to you.

We might not see eye to eye on everything but I CAN understand were your coming from and I think some of your work is outstanding.

If you ever think I could help with something just send me a Pm

I have looked over you list of releases and see a lot of stuff that was left out that to ME would have been kool to include with some of them. But maybe like with Defcon things couldn't be worked out and I understand that for sure.

If you like I could give some examples maybe they are thing you just over looked but could ad to a 2nd pressing.

But he said...then the other guy...and then they...WHAT??? Did a bunch of posts in this thread get deleted or am I just completely missing something here? :anon:

80's Metal Collector has always been Sam. He has been kicked off these message boards on numerous occasions but just keeps changing his user name. I know, it's not easy keeping up with all Sam's alias's but that is just the way he operates. One thing he will never do is leave he's real name and that’s for obvious reasons!!

Jacob, wait for the abusive reply LOL!!!

Kind regards

Dave

Suncity Records

80's Metal Collector has always been Sam. He has been kicked off these message boards on numerous occasions but just keeps changing his user name. I know, it's not easy keeping up with all Sam's alias's but that is just the way he operates. One thing he will never do is leave he's real name and that’s for obvious reasons!!

Jacob, wait for the abusive reply LOL!!!

Kind regards

Dave

Suncity Records

wow Dave - you just can't keep your big Aussie mouth shut can you?

Always gotta have the last word.

Coming from someone who I got booted off eBay and using different aliases to bid on stuff , you really have no room to talk Dave.

Give it a rest and try to at least get another release out before October......JEEZ.

One more thing Dave , you just lost your FOURTH band to Retrospect Records. :banana:

....but I'll make it publicly known just as soon as my contract arrives in the mail.....

Yep , my business ethics must really suck for 4 bands to decline SunCity and sign with RR ...... How is that happening?

Sam,

If it's the band that I'm thinking of, the least you can do is show the band some respect by silver pressing the disc. If you do, I will wish you all the best with it!! In my humble opinion, they will sell well over 1000 copies.

We are also announcing the signing on Monday of a band that you (Retrospect Records) have been talking to, no big deal just the band liked our terms on this occasion rather the Retrospect's. Each band that is approached by Suncity & Retrospect are faced with the dilemma of taking Retrospect's better royalty rate and a more quick fire release date or take Suncity's option of a 16 page booklet, liner notes, pictures, newly produced art-work, proper promotion, advertising and basically selling more units through our distributors. Even you have said it on many occasions that you only sell 50-100 units of most of your albums. Is that a fair evaluation Sam? I think it is.

I have always said well done when you release a good product ie. Mariah, Manila Thrills, etc one because I know the bands are getting paid and two because they are professionally silver pressed. Hey, I was great friends with Joe Dolan and I was even Retrospect Records's first ever customer.

Kind regards

Dave

Suncity Records

Wow...a sincere & humble post...a welcome change to this thread. It would be nice if others (& I include myself in this) could try to do more of the same without the childish name calling.

And Dave, how about an update regarding Dirty Rhythm, Heavens' Wish, & Sweet Teaze?

yeah im bamboozled as well.

Glockose if sarcasm was your intention, kudos mate .. You've just had Sam reveal all his dirty illegal secrets ,and further more even apologize to you :bananamac:

Honestly dont know why im getting into this web, But heck why is this legal/illegal working of RR flooding these forums either?

Wouldnt pm's or court be a better option?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.