Question for Retrospect?

glockose

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Niether of you two are doing yourselves any favours in the eyes of people here on HH.

Why not agree to disagree... and in future refrain from commenting on each other or each others labels. So David, no more discussion on Sam or Retrospect, and Sam no more discussion on David and Sun City.

Regardless of what either of you say, your success will be built by the products you release and customer service... not by they shit-slinging you both continue with.

lol Gringo , that was great.

David , you were going to release the Tainted Angel material without the original masters so there's your answer. I backed it up.

Another lie from David...

"I know that the CD is professionally silver pressed for example"

Bullshit! You have wanted to buy my entire catalog so just stop the freaking lies!

Now answer this question because a lot of people want to know...

WHY DO YOU KEEP GETTING SUSPENDED FROM EBAY??

If you can't even keep an upstanding Ebay account then how in the fuck can you be trusted managing the monies from the bands you signed???

I'll be contacting them and asking....I have all of their MYSPACE pages...

I tell you what David , let's end this B.S> right now and you call me on the phone so we can have a little chat.

Let's see if you're willing to be a man.

Just PM me and I'll give you my phone number....

Unless I missed something I also have never heard David explain his Ebay situation........

JL

deadhorse.gif

:agree:

This thread lived up to every expectation I had upon reading the title. It would probably save time to just copy, paste, and repost one of the many other threads about this. In many cases, even the names would be the same. :woot:

Sorry, must be the efficiency expert in me. Just trying to save you guys some time. :P

For those who haven't kept up, please allow me to summarize:

David: You suck!

Sam: Do not. YOU suck!

David: Oh yeah, well you suck more! You're a wienie.

Sam: Am not.

David: Are too.

David: Are too times 100.

Sam: Oh yeah? Am not times a million!

David: Are too times infinity!

Sam: No fair! You can't use infinity.

David: Can too.

Sam: No you can't.

David: :butt:

Sam: :thppt:

That loud sound you hear is a lot of people sucking.

:christmas:

-Dan

For those who haven't kept up, please allow me to summarize:

David: You suck!

Sam: Do not. YOU suck!

David: Oh yeah, well you suck more! You're a wienie.

David: Are too.

David: Are too times 100.

Sam: Oh yeah? Am not times a million!

David: Are too times infinity!

Sam: No fair! You can't use infinity.

David: Can too.

Sam: No you can't.

David: :butt:

Sam: :thppt:

That loud sound you hear is a lot of people sucking.

:christmas:

-Dan

:rofl:

Now that's efficiency. :tumbsup:

Maybe he got his red skin from being BURNED by an eBay buyer who didn't pay for his wins!

Dave... I know you've been a class act to me in the past, as well as a loyal customer... BUT there have been a few times this year when you have won CDs from me on eBay and just flat-out not paid, without even the courtesy of an e-mail. This surprises me, because I know you're a decent guy at heart. So why did you force me to post a non-paying bidder strike against you for a lousy $5 CD by Suburban Sprawl? This really confuses me, because I am easy to get along with and you know you can simply email me if you have any issues with paying for what you won.

All I ask is keep those lines of communication open and I will cut you some slack (re: giving you some extra time to pay if you're in over your head).

Cool?

As much as I don't agree with everything Sam has done in the past, David you are making yourself and Suncity look real bad of late. My suggestion would be to lay low and keep your nose clean....

....especially if you have a cold or allergies.

I can't even joke now??

Dave

Sure! And you can give out some answers to the questions you are being asked instead of acting like no one asked them....

JL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.