Shinedown

Guest MzKellyG

Guest MzKellyG

Shinedown will be performing at Common Grounds Music Fest in Lansing Michigan on July 10th-16th.

Sponsored by General Motors

Just an FYI but this is a heavy metal band that is definitely going somewhere.... Be sure check them out!

http://www.shinedown.com

The songs I like are:

Left In The Crowd

Burning Bright

Left Out

Sincerely,

Kelly

I love this band. Some awesome songs....

• 1 month later...

Recently saw them a few weeks ago at Buzzfest ... Not my type of event to go to but ticket was free . Staind , Hobbastank etc type bands .. I'd never heard of Shinedown before and I was blown away by the stage presence that the singer had . They stole the show as far as im concerned but i only saw 6 bands out of the 12 or so that played that day ... I was really bummed out cause Buckcherry played before I got there .... Candlebox were on the bill as well .

Wow that would have been a show I would have seen just to watch Shinedown, BuckCherry and Candlebox ah the hell with the rest of that crap.

Shinedown is one of the few Nu-metal type bands that I actually like there are a few others like Egypt Central-thanx Lonnie, and BuckCherry and Silvertide but most of that other stuff out on the airwaves now is just Junk IMO.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry to resurrect this thread on this bland band, but I just saw a guest looking at it and thought I'd look in... would you have a loot at the avatar of the original poster?! :norks:

• 2023 Gold Donors
Sorry to resurrect this thread on this bland band, but I just saw a guest looking at it and thought I'd look in... would you have a loot at the avatar of the original poster?! :norks:

Ok, Geoff! I've looted the avatar in question.....what do I get now....a :tits: prize or somethin'? :crazy:

Ok, Geoff! I've looted the avatar in question.....what do I get now....a :tits: prize or somethin'? :crazy:

It's official, I cannot type. Luckily the 't' and 'k' are really close to each other on the keyboard so I have a good excuse.

• 2023 Gold Donors

It's official, I cannot type. Luckily the 't' and 'k' are really close to each other on the keyboard so I have a good excuse.

No worries, mate! It happens to the best! :tumbsup: Thanks for the chuckle, Geoff! :drink: