Mötley Crüe Part III

Favourite tracks off these albums?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Theatre Of Pain is my worst Crue album by far so chose 'Home Sweet Home' from a bad Lot.

Girls,Girls,Girls, was better, but still full of filler - 'Wildside' Gets my vote

Dr. Feelgood on the other hand is my Fave Crue album along with 'Too Fast' - Loads of great songs on here but 'Dr. Feelgood' the track gets it.

Louder Than Hell.........(if I ever hear "Home Sweet Home" again, it will be too soon..lol)

Wild Side

Dr. Feelgood

• 2023 Gold Donors

From Theatre Of Pain I went with Home Sweet Home.

From Girls, Girls, Girls I went with the title track.

Both of these albums were the weakest Crue albums for me.

From Dr. Feelgood (my favorite Crue album) I went with Kickstart My Heart. Something about this song makes me want to get in my car and just drive as fast as I can.

Louder than Hell, Home Sweet Home a close 2

Wildside, followed by Girls X 3

Same Ol Situation, followed by Kickstart

'Home sweet home' (though I just realised that although I like the album, there really aren't any good songs on it as I don't even like 'Home sweet home'... but I guess it's the best. :))

'You're all I need' (I hated passing up the awesome riff off 'Wildside', and I love the title track too... but man I have always loved that ballad! Awesome tune!!!)

'Kickstart my heart' (Very hard choice. Almost went the title track, and I love 'She goes down' and 'Sticky sweet' too. Awesome disc. :))

In my not-so-humble opinion, "Theatre of Pain" sucks, but I will admit to liking the sappy "Home Sweet Home" (does that make me a sap for sap? :blink: ).

For "Girls Girls Girls," the title track does it for me.

And from "Dr. Feelgood" comes my all-time favorite Motley song, "Kickstart My Heart." Been hooked at that tune ever since I first heard that huge "Whoa! Yeah!" chorus blasting from my college room-mate's stereo. :banger:

Home Sweet Home

Wild Side

Dr. Feelgood

• 2 months later...

Louder then Hell

You're All I Need

Dr. Feelgood

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Sorry to resurrect this post, but I couldn't help voting here

1- "Tonight (We Need A Lover)" closely followed by "Keep Your Eye On The Money"

2- "Wild Side", closely followed by "You're All That I Need"

3- "Kickstart My Heart", closely followed by "Same 'Ol Situation"

So there's like no good songs in Thatre of Pain (but I had to select ne to vote), there's 2 good tracks on Girls and Dr. Feelgood kicks ass. Where's Shout at the Devil.... their best CD easily!!!

CBB - only cause I had to vote...this release is horrible and I think NS even admitted that in an interview once

Wild Side - wow, great tune; overall this release sux as well

Dr. Feelgood - great release; could have went with Kickstart or Don't Go Away Mad, love these lyrics:

My Friends Called Today

Down From L.A.

They Were Shooting Pool All Night

Sleeping Half The Day

They said I could crash

If I Could Find my Own Way

I Told Them You Were Leaving

On A Bus To Go Away

So there's like no good songs in Thatre of Pain (but I had to select ne to vote), there's 2 good tracks on Girls and Dr. Feelgood kicks ass. Where's Shout at the Devil.... their best CD easily!!!

This was Motley Part III poll and I believe Shout was in a different Motley poll. Do a search in the Poll forum and you'll find it.