Mariah Carey's New Album

Mike Tuinstra

Or he's a member of her record label's "street team" sent into our midst undercover to find out if rockers would buy one of her records... ;)

There ya go, Sherlock.......I think you nailed it..... :lol:

If that is the case, I pity him when he has to report back to his bosses on his progress...

"Well, sir.. um... they seem to hate Mariah's music, but they love her, um... norks."

"Norks? What's a Nork?"

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or he's a member of her record label's "street team" sent into our midst undercover to find out if rockers would buy one of her records... ;)

There ya go, Sherlock.......I think you nailed it..... :lol:

If that is the case, I pity him when he has to report back to his bosses on his progress...

"Well, sir.. um... they seem to hate Mariah's music, but they love her, um... norks."

"Norks? What's a Nork?"

:rofl2: Man you got a way with words!!!LOL!!!!

People, people, in the words of "Malibu's Most Wanted," "Don't be hatin'!"

This thread was more fun when people were posting hot pictures of Mariah Carey!

I'm all for fun!!

c6_jpg.jpg

c50_jpg.jpg

People, people, in the words of "Malibu's Most Wanted," "Don't be hatin'!"

This thread was more fun when people were posting hot pictures of Mariah Carey!

I'm all for fun!!

c6_jpg.jpg

c50_jpg.jpg

:blink: She looks good in those pics.....

Maybe she and Pat Boone could do a Metal Duet album..Polka style!!

And we could get Kiss to play on it...Moby to Produce...

NO! No Polka duets! People around here have a tendency to "struggle" with Polka music! Nothing good could come of that!

Exaclty....as is the Idea of Mariah doing a Rock/Metal album. She doesn't have it in her.

She Will NEVER be able to do even AOR,ain't gonna happen.Rock is Greasy, Dirty,Rude

Loud..all the things she isn't. And on a personal note I never thought she was any

thing to look at..IMO.

She isn't anything special to look at for me either.

LOL! You got it all wrong... I posted this thread just for fun! :lol: But believe what you want to of course. We are all entitled to have our own opinion.

I just wanted to know your thoughts...

I like Mariah Carey and this Rock music! :drink:

Hey, Mike, just messin' with ya man... although if and when Mariah Carey's new CD comes out and it's all covers of '80s hair metal songs, I hope she mentions the Heavy Harmonies weirdos in the thanks list for the "inspiration."

LOL! You got it all wrong... I posted this thread just for fun! :lol: But believe what you want to of course. We are all entitled to have our own opinion.

I just wanted to know your thoughts...

I like Mariah Carey and this Rock music! :drink:

Hey, Mike, just messin' with ya man... although if and when Mariah Carey's new CD comes out and it's all covers of '80s hair metal songs, I hope she mentions the Heavy Harmonies weirdos in the thanks list for the "inspiration."

:agree: That would only be fair... ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Has anybody seen Mariah's new Pepsi commercial? Lord have mercy, she looks good...

For that matter, has anybody seen that Mike Tuinstra guy who started this thread?? Just when we were starting to have fun he disappeared. Maybe his overlords at the major label and told him to quit wasting his time with us? ;)

Has anybody seen Mariah's new Pepsi commercial? Lord have mercy, she looks good...

For that matter, has anybody seen that Mike Tuinstra guy who started this thread?? Just when we were starting to have fun he disappeared. Maybe his overlords at the major label and told him to quit wasting his time with us? ;)

:rofl2: Probably true...

I thought he was Mariah Carey because he sure did get defensive everytime someone said anything bad about her. :P

I thought he was Mariah Carey because he sure did get defensive everytime someone said anything bad about her. :P

Either that or a member of Mariah's immediate family, cuz yea, his claws came OUT whenever somebody bashed on her! MEEE-YOW!! :) I'm surprised he hung around as long as he did...

I guess he/she is plotting it's revenge....Thrash Metal Mariah Style!!!

Everybody's doin' the Mariah Carey Waltz...kick your friend in the head and have a ball... :)

I guess he/she is plotting it's revenge....Thrash Metal Mariah Style!!!

Everybody's doin' the Mariah Carey Waltz...kick your friend in the head and have a ball... :)

:rofl2: !!Or ...Raining Mariahhhh ... Mariah of Puppets.....Symphony of Mariah...

You had to get me going didn't you Metalhead?? :)

Seasons in the Mariah

Mariah Sells But Who's Buying

The Mariah Has Failed

Among the Mariah

Spreading the Mariah

Doomsday for the Mariah

Mariah In Hell

Something Mariah This Way Comes

Lights...Camera...Mariah

Vulgar Display of Mariah

Speak Mariah or Die

You had to get me going didn't you Metalhead?? :)

Seasons in the Mariah

Mariah Sells But Who's Buying

The Mariah Has Failed

Among the Mariah

Spreading the Mariah

Doomsday for the Mariah

Mariah In Hell

Something Mariah This Way Comes

Lights...Camera...Mariah

Vulgar Display of Mariah

Speak Mariah or Die

Of Course!! I knew You'd come up with the Goods!!!

Okay so....

Screaming for Mariah

Piece of Mariah....!?!?!?

Mariah Health

Delirious Mariah

Back In Mariah...!!!!

Mariah and Children First

Somewhere in Mariah

I wouldn't mind a "Piece of Mariah." A "Vulgar Display of Mariah" sounds pretty good too now that I think about it ;)

Any minute now I'm waiting for that Tuinstra guy to come back and give us both the finger :)

Somewhere in Mariah

I can think of a few places I'd like to be in Mariah. :D

Join the club brotha Geoff! :)

Just to remind you guys, Mariah does read this site and seeing people make fun of her could cause her to decide not to record the hard rock album she has been planning for so long. Shame on you! :tsk:

:P