Anybody deal with "bob from wisconsin"

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going under Metalhead41 on ppfiners board.

Dokken - Live In Yokohama, Japan 21-04-1988 (aka Turn On The Action)

HELLO PPFINDER I DO A LOT OF DOWN LOADS OF THESE SITES HELL I EVEN PAID 50.00 US DOLLARS LAST WEEKEND AT SUPER 8 JUST TO DOWNLOAD AS MUCH AS I COULD IN 14 HOURS BECAUSE I HAVE DIAL UP AND THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST SHOW I HAVE DOWN LOADED YET I CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH I AM A SERIOUSE CD ADDICT I OWN THOUSANDS OF CDS MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE NO I CAN NOT UPLOAD SIMPLE DONT HAVE THE TIME IT WONT ALLOW ME WITH DIAL UP I AM SORRY FOR THAT BUT I HAVE BEEN COLLECTING CDS FOR ABOUT 15 YEARS IF THERE IS SOMTHING YOU WANT PLEASE EMAIL ME PRIVATELY I OWN THOUSANDS I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU THE AMOUT BUT I DO HAVE SUPER SUPER RARE CDS THANKS BOB

ppfinder should ban him now before BooB starts making some serious requests. I wonder if BooB is realated to "PLEASEREPLYNOW!!!" boy?

HELLO PPFINDER I DO A LOT OF DOWN LOADS OF THESE SITES HELL I EVEN PAID 50.00 US DOLLARS LAST WEEKEND AT SUPER 8 JUST TO DOWNLOAD AS MUCH AS I COULD IN 14 HOURS BECAUSE I HAVE DIAL UP AND THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST SHOW I HAVE DOWN LOADED YET I CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH I AM A SERIOUSE CD ADDICT I OWN THOUSANDS OF CDS MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE NO I CAN NOT UPLOAD SIMPLE DONT HAVE THE TIME IT WONT ALLOW ME WITH DIAL UP I AM SORRY FOR THAT BUT I HAVE BEEN COLLECTING CDS FOR ABOUT 15 YEARS IF THERE IS SOMTHING YOU WANT PLEASE EMAIL ME PRIVATELY I OWN THOUSANDS I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU THE AMOUT BUT I DO HAVE SUPER SUPER RARE CDS THANKS BOB

Funny that.... he carrie on that he does "a lot" of downlaoding, but then later says he cannot upload cos he does not have the time.

HELLO HEAVY HARMONIES I AM LINDSAY FROM AUSTRALIA PLEASE COPY ME EVERY CD YOU HAVE FOR FREE I HAVE BEEN A COLLECTOR FOR 4MINUTES AND 13 SECONDS,AND HAVE 8 SUPER DOOPER RARE CDS I'M NOT BRAGGING BUT MANY ARE CDS THAT YOU OR ANY OF THE TOP COLLECTORS HAVE NEVER HEARD OF I ONCE WENT TO SCHOOL TO LEARN GRAMMER BUT LEFT TO PERSUE A STUDY INTO THE ANNOYING EFFECTS OF CAPS LOCK ABUSE PLEASE REPLY NOW

Funny that.... he carrie on that he does "a lot" of downlaoding, but then later says he cannot upload cos he does not have the time.

HELLO HEAVY HARMONIES I AM LINDSAY FROM AUSTRALIA PLEASE COPY ME EVERY CD YOU HAVE FOR FREE I HAVE BEEN A COLLECTOR FOR 4MINUTES AND 13 SECONDS,AND HAVE 8 SUPER DOOPER RARE CDS I'M NOT BRAGGING BUT MANY ARE CDS THAT YOU OR ANY OF THE TOP COLLECTORS HAVE NEVER HEARD OF I ONCE WENT TO SCHOOL TO LEARN GRAMMER BUT LEFT TO PERSUE A STUDY INTO THE ANNOYING EFFECTS OF CAPS LOCK ABUSE PLEASE REPLY NOW

:rofl2:

Vision this:

Bob... on his dial up connection, starting a download of a cd. Staring at the screen with excited eyes.

Fast Forward 3 days later: Bob, 3 days stubble on his face, still staring at the progress bar and chanting 57%!!!!!! 57%!!!!!..... 58%!!!!!!!.....

Fast Forward 2 days later: Still staring at the progress bar and with 5 days growth....95%!!!!!!!!

Fast Forward 8 hours later: 99%!!!!!!!!!!.......................... 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Just then, he gets a text message from THUNDER21: I NEED A COPY OF THAT CD... PLEASE REPLY NOW!!!

Bob: :blink:

________________________________________________________________________________

_______

Alternate version

Bob... on his dial up connection, starting a download of a cd. Staring at the screen with excited eyes.

Fast Forward 3 days later: Bob, 3 days stubble on his face, still staring at the progress bar, chanting and fists thumping on the desk 57%!!!!!! 57%!!!!!..... 58%!!!!!!!.....

Fast Forward 2 days later: Still staring at the progress bar and with 5 days growth....95%!!!!!!!!

Fast Forward 8 hours later: 99%!!!!!!!!!! :banger:

Computer: Error: Connection Timed Out

Bob: :crying:

• 2 weeks later...

Wow...

A topic on Heavy Harmonies dedicated exclusively to Bob... lmao. Countless stories, defining moments, and memories come to mind when I flip through the back pages of Kissmydisc, but... as Koogs mentioned earlier, Bob was a classic. Indeed, his relentless pain-in-the-ass perserverance got me to do a few discs for him, if for no other reason, so he'd leave me alone (I am dead serious- when I say I'd have his number on my cell phone 20-30 times a day). Come to think of it, he never paid for those discs anyway. Serves me right, I shouldn't have sent him any in the first place.

PJ

• 6 months later...

He's back on one of my other boards now being a pest and asking me to e-mail him a bunch of CD covers & backs for shit he's downloaded :hammer:

Bob at it again on the Skid Row/Love Hate board

metalhead41

« Reply #64 on May 15, 2007, 9:52am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO EVERY ONE MY NAME IS BOB from originally from happyland <milwaukee-port washington wis>moved to tomahawk are in 1983 boy if you are a redneck you will fit right in but a little about me when i moved up here radio sucked shit nothing buy the same old top forty over and over again so in 1986 i was a dj at a local radio station that lasted about 2 years got got to see a lot of bands at metalfeast at the rave in milwaukee well after the churches got a hold of us they threw us of the air so i whent to milwaukee around 1988 and worked for a club called the haven i video taped 99 percent of the bands there every band from within 300 miles played there that lasted around 9 years inbeetween all this i collected cds so now i am oround between50000- to 60000 cds yes thats a shit load of cds i qguess you can say i am a cd additic i am now 41 years old and single but ingaged no children any body wants to talk here is my email metalhead@****** also a big thank you to ppfinder and to every one whom puts stuff up here sorry i cant because i go to a local motel to download i have dial up at home to everyone please if you can please include art work when ever posible again thanks to all rock on

It's a pity that 41 years and 9 months ago, Bob's old man did not settle for a swallow :whistle::lol:

I feel sad for this dude. How big bum you have to be to go to the local motel to download coz you cannot afford decent internet at your home at the age of 41... incredible

But he can download and burn enough cd's to accumulate a 60,000+ CD collection :loser:

Bob says:

i am now 41 years old and single but ingaged no children

Phew! There's a relief! :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

t-bone,

his ass is going to be banned with the new changes. just wait.

well, guess what in about 15 minutes of puting this, the board was gone. No motivation right now to do anything, but only to say THANKS to all the 80's favorite members who participate in the board, and last but no least to say FUCK YOU to the person responsable for the board being delected.

PS: Thanks T-Bone for all your effort there.

What say we take up a collection.....if Bob is INGAGED....maybe he'll be MERRYING pretty soon and we could use the money from the collection to buy him a gross of rubbers for a wedding present...

'WOULDN'T WANT ANY OFFSPRING FROM THAT UNION!!!!" If there was any money left over, we could always send him some more if he ran out........

:angry: I was just on before work too :angry::angry::angry:

I can't really say it was Bob or not because the last few boards all got shitcanned without warning as well. Proboards do occasional checks?

:angry: I was just on before work too :angry::angry::angry:

I can't really say it was Bob or not because the last few boards all got shitcanned without warning as well. Proboards do occasional checks?

Don't know t-bone. I'm still awaiting for an answer.

I'll let you know if anything comes out again.

I'm done with proboards, and if i'll make anything it will be private and members can only acess by invitation.

well, guess what in about 15 minutes of puting this, the board was gone. No motivation right now to do anything, but only to say THANKS to all the 80's favorite members who participate in the board, and last but no least to say FUCK YOU to the person responsable for the board being delected.

PS: Thanks T-Bone for all your effort there.

I am sorry, but I am lost here....

What board and what happened? :wacko:

PPFinders OOP trade board got ixnay'd :angry:

• 1 month later...

I got a few emails from this joker too awhile back........after reading the emails and the poor spelling and grammar, I just ignored him.

But reflecting back on the type of emails and the all the grammatical errors, I have to believe, while extremely annoying this guy is......and not to defend his actions or trying to be funny here - but I think the guy may have a mental disabilty or be mentally challenged!

Just my two cents.

• 1 month later...
Guest Rockmore

yeah I had an experience with mister Bob, the wack job wanted my phone number and wouldn't take no for an answer so I had to block him. another one to watch out for bidding on cd's and then using that method to try and push you into selling cdrs is (ebayname) nd300 doesn't seem to take no for answer either.