Anybody deal with "bob from wisconsin"

Hahaha, way to guilt trip me StormSpell!

I should have balanced it out for our Wisconsin-ite friends (if any) by saying that Point Select beer (brewed in Stevens Point, WI) is one of the best local brews I've ever had... and I mean "local" cuz they do not sell that beer outside of the state. My buddy who lived there used to Fed Ex me a 12 pack for Christmas every year cuz I loved that stuff!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting trivia about Wisconsin:

Two of history's worst serial killers, Ed Gein and Jeffery Dahmer, were both Wisconsin natives.

Senator Joseph McCarthy, a crazed spittle emitting senator who instituted the anti-Commie witch hunts of the 1950s that ruined countless lives, represented Wisconsin.

Now we have "Bob," who is from Wisconsin.

What the hell is UP with them folks out there in Wisconsin? Is it something in the cheese???

Before anybody who might BE from Wisconsin takes offense, I have visited your lovely state several times and had a great trip every time. I'm just wondering. ;)

Ah, the art of insluting someone with an apology ;)

Insluting, sounds like something that happened to my ex-girlfriend a long time ago :P

• 2 months later...

Back again today. I think it's the world's longest sentence:

hello dan i was realy bored <monday night> so i whent to your site for the

hell of it i was reading a part that was about new cds we could send to you

to put on your site i myself have over 42000 cds and i know for a fact i

have a least 7000 cds you dont have up there or you never heard of now if i

send you say 10 cds and you have never heard of them another words you are

telling me i am making this up i know your are going to tell me that if i

dont like your site i should start my own up right well i do have super

super rare cds i am not by means saying i am better than you because i am

not i have 2 8by8 rooms full of cds on racks i used to put comments in on

some of your cd titles <rare>one with my email in the coloms and then tons

of people would want a copy of the cd i guess i found out people want cds

for free i am not talking about you ok i know you think i am an ass hole

so be it a few months ago i tryied to buy cdrs from you but you blew me

away thats ok thats your choice it would have been nice to work with you

because i get very rare cds and i know you would have like them but i got

the feeling i was not good enough i email a show called

www.hairballjohn.com the web site boy they are wimps i looked at there

play list they suck i dont know if you get them but to me its a wayst of

time i guess i hope somday we could work together but i heard around you

have a big atitutde i know a person cant believe everthing they hear right

talking about atitude i should be the stuck up one here but i am not

because of the rare and amount of cds i have i would like to be able to

help each other out well by for now thanks for your time bob

here is my email ok metalhead@centurytel.net

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack... and he STILL doesn't know what commas or periods are....

Interesting trivia about Wisconsin:

Two of history's worst serial killers, Ed Gein and Jeffery Dahmer, were both Wisconsin natives.

Senator Joseph McCarthy, a crazed spittle emitting senator who instituted the anti-Commie witch hunts of the 1950s that ruined countless lives, represented Wisconsin.

Now we have "Bob," who is from Wisconsin.

What the hell is UP with them folks out there in Wisconsin? Is it something in the cheese???

Before anybody who might BE from Wisconsin takes offense, I have visited your lovely state several times and had a great trip every time. I'm just wondering. ;)

I'm sure you can dig up "interesting trivia" like that about ANY state in the USA - say New Jersey, for instance? :)

I'm sure you can dig up "interesting trivia" like that about ANY state in the USA - say New Jersey, for instance? :)

Hahaha, you got me dude. Jersey is definitely Weird Central, always has been, always will be. We got the Sopranos, we got Jimmy Hoffa, we got a state government that shuts down for a week at a time during budget problems, etc.

On the other hand, we don't have this "Bob" guy. :)

I wonder if he even stopped for a breath while he typed all that :lol:

I wonder if he even stopped for a breath while he typed all that :lol:

I dont kno if Bob knows how to stop for a breath because he obviously has a lot of stuff he wants to say and he wants to say it right now you know what I mean I mean he keeps hassling poor Dan even though Dan has made it obvious that he wants nothing to do with Bob but Bob keeps e-mailing him and e-mailing him and e-mailing him and I wonder what Bob would say if he knew Dan was posting his e-mails on this board for all of us to see and laugh at hed probably be really pissed but who cares because it's pretty damn funny and it makes us all glad we don't have Bob in our lives

(Whew) Made me tired just typing all that drivel. How does that guy DO it? My guess is meth. Lots and LOTS of meth. :)

Let this be a lesson to us all: Never own more than 42000 cds. :tsk:

Good lord, if I owned 42,000 CDs, I wouldn't be hassling anybody via e-mail to get even MORE! Hell, it would take me twelve hours just to pick something out to listen to in the car....I'd never be able to leave the house!

Let this be a lesson to us all: Never own more than 42000 cds. :tsk:

nonono its 42000 cdrs not cds cant you read boy are you ignorant i dont get why people at your website cant read who could afford 42000 cds i will buy all your cdrs for $4 and you should agree or else you are an asshole but im not wow you people are all crazy and i want a pony

I wonder where he finds time to write up those long winded emails, what with listening to all that music and cooking up enough meth for an apparently rather large habit. :P

I think this is my favorite part of the whole rant:

>>>i know for a fact i have a least 7000 cds you dont have up there or you never heard of

I can't help but wonder, how did Bob come up with the "7000" figure? Did he compare his CD list with Dan's over at CDsniper.com and figure out what he has that Dan doesn't? If so, doesn't it seem that Bob has entirely TOO much spare time??

Of course, I'm a fine one to talk about having too much free time/needing a life...

Just got an email from Bob thru his eBay ID which is carstrucksbikes (I blocked him from sending me regular emails a while back)

"hello this is bob from wisconsin how are you i am fine i see you are selling up here tell pj i said hi i am still collecting cds i am at 42000 its a lot i may even have more than you no i am not braging ok how is business??????? email me back"

But the important thing to remember is... he's not braging. :screwy:

If you have 42000 cds then you have no need for braging because everyone knos your the man and everybody should want to be your friend because you have 42000 cds not even dan has that many bob from wisconsin has atleast 7000 cds that dan does not have but dan still wont' talk to him

I'm sorry, just can't help myself. This guy cracks me up. :)

:lol: Why am I totally picturing this guy as looking just like Jim from Taxi??? :blink::lol:

I was thinking along these lines:

billy-madison.jpg

:P

Hi folks,

I just had to come over and post here...

For the longest time I thought I had a stalker on my hands. This Bob tool has been a thorn in my side for the last couple of years.

Totally unintelligble e-mails about who knows what...complaining non stop about MR-X (yet his user ID was the #2 most used bandwidth of ALL members), plus trying to get me to make and send CDRs of everything I get sent...etc etc...

This clown has no clue of relality and I have watched his CDR count go from 18,000 to now 42,000 since he started "stalking" me.

But now thanks to Dan and Koogles, I learn that he is not just stalking me, but rather he is a complete loon stalking us all.

I've just refunded and cancelled his MR-X membership and will now laugh at all future inbound mail knowing that he is annoying the buggery out of everyone else also.

Nice to know :)

Best regards,

Andrew.

Well put Andrew. BooB really needs to lay off the crack. :screwy:

Just got an email from Bob thru his eBay ID which is carstrucksbikes (I blocked him from sending me regular emails a while back)

"hello this is bob from wisconsin how are you i am fine i see you are selling up here tell pj i said hi i am still collecting cds i am at 42000 its a lot i may even have more than you no i am not braging ok how is business??????? email me back"

But the important thing to remember is... he's not braging. :screwy:

Good Ol' "BooB" has some pretty sparkling feedback going too :loser:

Makes Ya Go...Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Bob- whether you say his name backwards or forwards, it still spells prick.

I remember when I was working for PJ at Kiss My Disc, Bob would call- literally- every day. "Can you burn this? Can you burn me that?". He'd always have this bullsh*t story about someone else who could burn him a CD for less, but in retrospect, I think it was just a bluff. Everytime PJ or I would see his name on the portable phone, we'd just toss the thing back and forth like a hot potato (do you want to answer it? no, you answer it!! I don't wanna talk to Bob- YOU answer it!!). He was our daily pain in the ass. Then he'd get CDRs and they would NEVER be right...

Plus, Bob hated him some woman!! That's right, this guy is the biggest misogynist I've ever met in my life. No word of a lie, he would spend half an hour just ranting above how women were no damn good, we were better off without them, bla bla bla. He would never want any female-fronted rock burned for him either. Ironically, the guy lives with his sister in fumbuck Wisconsin and he was always yellin' over to her in the background while on the phone with us.

Look up "pain in the ass" in the dictionary and you'll see a little picture of Bob Leisch there. A man with more CDs than brains and definitely a character who could stand to get laid more. Not from his sister either, despite the assumed tolerance in Wisconsin for such things.

• 2 months later...

Ooh! Ooh! Lookie everyone, I had me a "Bob From Wisconsin" sighting! I was on a website that features a lotta hard to find downloads and while perusing the comments I found this:

>>themetalman41 said...

>>dear guy or gal whom ever you are i am a cd collector i see a lot of cds up here that i dont have i am going to buy a satilite for internet because i have dial up now and i am only aloud on for seven hours then they kick me of so these files are to big please dont take any of theses down for at least 2 - 3 weeks if you can waite till then i would be more than happy to let you know when i am don here is my email address ok metalhead@**** thanks bob from wisconson

That's our Bob! I did see another comment from him where he claimed he had 8000 CDs but I can't find it now... I thought to myself, "I thought he told Dan he had 50,000 CDs..." Wonder what happened to the other 42,000?? Maybe he sold off a bunch of 'em to pay for his "satilite for internet?"

Ooh! Ooh! Lookie everyone, I had me a "Bob From Wisconsin" sighting! I was on a website that features a lotta hard to find downloads and while perusing the comments I found this:

>>themetalman41 said...

>>dear guy or gal whom ever you are i am a cd collector i see a lot of cds up here that i dont have i am going to buy a satilite for internet because i have dial up now and i am only aloud on for seven hours then they kick me of so these files are to big please dont take any of theses down for at least 2 - 3 weeks if you can waite till then i would be more than happy to let you know when i am don here is my email address ok metalhead@**** thanks bob from wisconson

That's our Bob! I did see another comment from him where he claimed he had 8000 CDs but I can't find it now... I thought to myself, "I thought he told Dan he had 50,000 CDs..." Wonder what happened to the other 42,000?? Maybe he sold off a bunch of 'em to pay for his "satilite for internet?"

Isn't this freak an American ?? Why does he write in such an atrocious way ??

Strange guy ! :loser: