VonRay-s/t.....

lrc72315

I was just turned onto these guys recently, but they have been around since 02/03......i happened to catch their track "Inside Out" on Smallville, so of course i had to track down their full length release.......Once i got it, it has been a mainstay in the cd player.......They have a modern sound like 3 Doors Down, but the vocalist is way more polished and carries the harmonies, and the guitars are all in synch........A classic in my own opinion.......

Later

Lon

I don't think you'll get many people disagree with you here. Great album. 'Hole' is one of the top 5 modern rock songs I've ever heard in my life - just amazing. 'Part of me' is almost as good, and 'Stranded' is another fave. A couple of fillers, but overall a very strong album. Very sad they didn't stick around too long...

:dance: Hip, hip, hooray !! :dance:

At last I know at least ONE CD that you guys are discussing ... !!

... yes, I can't agree more ! GREAT album !!

:bananamac:

I added this one to the site when it was first released. Fantastic album!! Oh I remember the arguments with a certain Mad Belgian. Guess what he said about it!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
I added this one to the site when it was first released. Fantastic album!! Oh I remember the arguments with a certain Mad Belgian. Guess what he said about it!!!      :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I was thinking the same thing Jez. He totally questioned my tastes in music for liking this one...Freakin Mad Belgian!!!

• 2 years later...