Tangier

which album is better  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dare2005
Personally I'd go with their third release "Dirty Lies". Meniketti shreds on that one. :banger:

Actually bud, it's their 4th release....sort of.

Their first album was a S/T indie release. Has the same band lineup as 'Four Winds'.

Don't go overboard looking for it if you don't have it. It's really not that good.

Wow, I never knew they had the S/T and Dirty Lies releases. Anyone know where I can find these at. I love Tangier and would love to get a hold of both of these.

As far as the vote. I went with Four Winds. I really got into this one. It was one of the early discs that I picked up when I transitioned from cassettes to cds.

I prefer Four winds (a real touch, and I prefer that singer too)

• 4 months later...

I think Stranded has the edge for me too ... Four winds does have some great songs tho

I will say it again, Bill Mattson is the best vocalist ever, and should of made it someway, not sure if all his greatness comes across in Four Winds, I think there were some mixing issues, but trust me, just brilliant!!!! and for those in South Jersey, contact me if interested in seeing Bill's first band form the 70's they are doing an reunion thing, in August, The Dead End Kids!!!

• 9 months later...

And I am going with Stranded.

And I am going with Stranded.

Same.

Love that band. Two great disc.

• 8 months later...
I use to like Stranded more but now I think Four Winds does more for me

I'll stick by this statement. I pulled out the Cassette for this album and have been listening to it. Can't believe I didn't like this when I first got it.

on a side note, my stereo's cassette player has stopped working, all I have now to play a cassette on is the boombox in the bathroom I listen to while taking a shower.