What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

"Rock On" and "Heat it Up! Burn It Out!" are 2 of my favorite "hair band" songs of all time....they freakin' ROCK! :banger:

"What goes up,ain't never comin' down....hey-ey-ay-ayyy...rock on...ROCK ON!"

whiplash1972

"What goes up,ain't never comin' down....hey-ey-ay-ayyy...rock on...ROCK ON!"
LOL!!! I've been singing that same line ALL DAY!!! :lol:

Hey MJ, you just wait 'til I get that new walker. You'll be sorry that's....for....sure...whooo, out of breath... ;)

:lol::lol::lol: You crack me up!!! :lol::lol::lol:

"Old and stuff" my a$$!!! ;):lol: :lol:

Nothing playin right now but played a few CDs at work today:

Warrant-Greatest & latest

Meat Loaf-The very best of

Erik Turner-Demos for diehards

WASP-Best of the best

Lizzy Borden-Best of

Skid Row-40 seasons

Only just dawned on me that only one wasnt a greatest hits package!

I´m listening to it over and over again: Pride Of Lions! :D

Thomas

HOLY SH*T!!! :o Going through my CDs to list more........I found London Quireboys - A Bit Of What You Fancy!!!!

MAN........I am loving this!! :P

Must see if there is more............... :lol:

Oddly enough no, I believe it's a different singer on the second disc because Corabi had left to join Crue. Still that kinda down homw bluesy voice that Corabi has though. Good stuff, much more funky than Let it Scream. :D

Oddly enough no, I believe it's a different singer on the second disc because Corabi had left to join Crue. Still that kinda down homw bluesy voice that Corabi has though. Good stuff, much more funky than Let it Scream.  :D

:lol: See........ya just keep teaching me stuff!! :P

Been listening to :

Shag - S/T (I've seen 'em called a cross between early Van Halen & Aerosmith...I'll make it simpler...think of the Bulletboys singing Aerosmith songs....this is a REALLY good indie CD,glad I picked it up)

Mennen - Back to the Real World (Heavier than their S/T debut,but still melodic...can't go wrong with Joss Mennen)

Dokken - Rares,B-Sides, Acoustics

This is a homemade "mix" cd that I did...track listing:

Back For the Attack

Deep Waters

How Many Lives

If the Good Die Young

Upon Your Lips

Sign of the Times

Only Heaven Knows (GREAT Song from the Japanese version of LWH)

Dancin' {the Irish Song}

Let it Be True

I'm Eighteen

Tell Me True

I'll Say Goodbye (Herman ze German)

Destiny(Herman ze German)

Slippin' Away (Grand Piano Arrangement)

Dream Warriors (Acoustic)

Walk Away (Acoustic)

The George Lynch Blues (Live w/Tesla)

dok1.jpg

whiplash1972

I'll trade you, I've got 1 kid and 2 dogs...I already fed the dogs this morning so it'll be low maintenance... ;)

COOL!!!!!! She sleeps alot, right?? :P

The two year old is already riding piggy back on the 7 year old.........BOOM, on the floor she goes!!! :lol:

Next up?? Errrrrrrrrr........SANITARIUM??? lol ;):lol:

Woooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Got my Poorboys "Pardon Me" in the mail today!!!!

Just popped it in!!!!!

Kids???? What kids??? :P:lol:

I think you'll enjoy the Poorboys MJ! As Charvel pointed out, they are HIGHLY underrated;I'd never even heard of 'em 'til I saw them here on HH! Solid CD from start to finish! :banger:

whiplash1972

You guys are sooooooooooo right!! I'm LOVING this!! So far I think I like "Guilty" the best..........(third spin now..)

but yeah..........this whole thing is great!!! :jump:

Oddly enough no, I believe it's a different singer on the second disc because Corabi had left to join Crue. Still that kinda down homw bluesy voice that Corabi has though. Good stuff, much more funky than Let it Scream. :D

You sure its the same band?

I wasnt aware of a second album being released (although I am aware or an earlier band from Seattle called just Scream).

Any info on this album would be appreciated!

Anyway I currently have five CDs in the deck & three more waiting in the wings for todays listening pleasure:

Cats In Boots-Demonstration (east meets west)

Nelson-Imaginator

Michael Monroe-Nights are so long

Pink Cream 69-One size fits all

Spiders & Snakes-London daze

WASP-Double live assassins

Kix-Cool kids

Kix-Blow my fuse

All these came thru the post today!

Oddly enough no, I believe it's a different singer on the second disc because Corabi had left to join Crue. Still that kinda down homw bluesy voice that Corabi has though. Good stuff, much more funky than Let it Scream.  :D

You sure its the same band?

I wasnt aware of a second album being released (although I am aware or an earlier band from Seattle called just Scream).

Any info on this album would be appreciated!

Yep, same band, with vocalist Billy Fogarty replacing Corabi who'd left to join the Crue. The CD was never released due to Hollywood Records going bankrupt in late '93/early '94. The track listing is(in no particular order, since it was never officially released):

1. Ain't Got Nothin'

2. Another Rock

3. Comin' Down

4. Get it Together

5. Good Lookin' Out

6. It's a Long Way Down

7. Kick Back

8. Kool world

9. Love Can Conquer Anything

10. Miss Thang

11. One Foot in the Grave

12. What You See

You can usually download the entire CD at : www.racerxband.com/scream

but the Racer X website is being re-done right now...hopefully when they get back up and running, the sound files will return.

whiplash1972