What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Eric Martins "Sucker for a Pretty Face" now....Old but good!

Now it's "Love don't Bother Me" from STAGEDOLLS....What a track! Fabulous chorus...Anybody heard the cover version by famous Danish singer Sanne Salomonsen??? Close to this version only with female vocals...

:jump:

It's not my sister...It's my mother....

• 2 weeks later...

Is it safe in here to post????? :unsure:

My latest passion is Tyketto, Tyketto, TYKETTO!!! :P Started off with "Don't Come Easy", right now it's "Strength In Numbers"......"Take Out and Served Live" is on it's way to my house, as well as Vaughn's "Forever Live"

What else should I get?? Any Tyketto / Vaughn fans out there? :D

Been listening to Skrapp Mettle and Firstryke- Just A "Nightmare." The Firstrike sounds like a heavy combo of Dokken and Vain. Mostly like Lynch on guitars. The vocals have a Don Dokken sound with a hint of Davey Vain (except with balls). Cool sounding stuff...Tim.

What's going On?

you know if you want more Tyketto sound to get the Waysted cd "save your prayers".  Some really good stuff on that one but it is a bit on the high priced side.

Thanks for the reminder!! I know you told me about that one, but I guess I got in Tyketto / Vaughn frenzy, and I forgot!!

Off to see what I can find now..........................:D

WHOA!!! Ok.....according to the info Dan has on the site, the eBay avg. for the Waysted cd is around FIFTY FIVE dollars...(that's alot to me!!) Think I'll wait and ask Santa to bring it!! ;):D

Listenin' to Push - Maximum Entertainment, not my normal cuppa tea, but I really dig the production. It's very LARGE, it's too bad the guitar player is not good...great sound though.

Guest GlenRavine

Here is what I got in my six-pack...

Britny Fox - The Best Of Britny Fox

Crystal Blue - Out From The Blue At Last

Burns Blue - What If

Crystal Blue - Caught In The Game

Bob Catley - Legends

Brad Love - Through Another Door

gr.

TNA - Finger On The Trigger

A little cheesy, but then you can never have too much cheese...

You know TNA, huh?? One of my favorites right now!! New album coming soon......but not soon enough for me!!

Can't wait for "Branded"......any day now..........is it here yet??............yet?? :P

Where is TNA from anyway? I downloaded 'em about a year ago or something and I was just going through my stuff and cranked it up.

Today's choice is something a bit more on the progressive side:

Dream Theater - Images & Words ....in fact my wife borrowed my CD holder out of my car so that's all I've been listening to for a week...

:doh:

The last two albums I have been into as of late I just rediscovered them after a long time.

The first is the band Prophet----thier first cd with Ted Poley on drums and he sings one song and splits time on another. They have a very Kansas/Styx feel to them.

The second is a Kivel Records band called RAIN----at first i didn't like them, that is why it gathered dust but a friend wanted to sample a bunch of different stuff I have and I pulled this out and took another listen and it sounds a lot like modern day Bon Jovi.

Where is TNA from anyway? I downloaded 'em about a year ago or something and I was just going through my stuff and cranked it up.

Do you mean which record company or what is their physical location?

Record company is Kivel Records. http://www.kivelrecords.com

They are from New York.......not exactly sure what area, but Brooklyn is mentioned in the liner notes. You can find reviews and interviews, pictures, etc....at the Kivel site. I Can NOT wait for Branded!!! :jump::jump:

lol......can ya tell I like them.....just a bit!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

"Just A Little Closer" from Danish act JACKAL is spinnin' right now...Weird blend between Hardrock stuff, Maiden melodies & Thrash riffing... :doh:

Just finished spinning THE SCREAM CLAN: "Wasteland," which is some killer hard-edged sleaze-metal, guaranteed to send fans of Sledgehammer Ledge, Vamp Le Stat, etc. into orgiastic fits of pleasure.

Keep the faith.

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

LOL....my player is getting a real work out lately.....Just got turned on to Steelhouse Lane's "Slaves Of The New World", Steelheart's S/T, and Black 'N Blue's "Without Love".

Over....and over....and over...... :P

All hail STEELHOUSE LANE...Good taste there... :banger:

Guest RR-Finland

I´m playing right now one of my home made Hard Rock Collections. What you think about these kickers... B)

1. HARDLINE - Rhythm From a Red Car

2. HARDLINE - Everything

3. DANGER DANGER - Don´t Blame It On Love

4. AMAZE ME - Shadows From The Past

5. METROPOLIS - Wild And Blue

6. SHAKRA - Done Me Wrong

7. HONEYMOON SUITE - Burning In Love

8. AMAZE ME - You Say You Never Cry

9. HARLAN CAGE - Feel The Wheel

10. HARDLINE - Hot Cherie

11. CROWN OF THORNS - Dying For Love

12. DANGER DANGER - I Do