What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Listening to TOUR DE FORCE again now...Surprise! This time it's CAN'T CHANGE that's getting airplay...Cool track but what's with that beatlesque chorus? Hmmm Haven't quite got the hang of it yet......

Yeah! Now I'm listening to "Dirty but well dressed" by BEAU NASTY...Rock'n'roll!

Aw cum on girls......IIIII know your name.......You ain't sooo tame......Cuz I'm diiiiiiiirty I'm a well dressed beau just lookin' for fun.....

Hahahaha :lol:

Beau Nasty was a real fine act. Reminds me of Saints'n'Sinners at times. Also reminds me of Leppard at times (the choir). The vocals reach Mark Slaughter heights at times but still they have an approach of their own. Some fillers here but overall it's a damn good album..... :freak:

Hahaha Got nothing better to do today than typing down what I'm listening to...No life (till leather).....

But as of right now I'm listening to "Feels like a Hammer" from DANGEROUS TOYS........Lotta airplay on my computer today.....

To Bubbasmama:

Hahaha...Yeah I'll translate it for you since German is mandatory(Do you call it that?) subject in Danish schools...It says:

Thanks a lot for your order! We have received your info (Or something like that!) You'll receive an order confirmation per E-mail...

Hahahaha Funny language! :crazy:

LOL!!!! Thank you for that!! I kinda figured that's what it meant. Now..........all I have to do is wait..........toes tapping.............I'm not a very patient person!! :P

Listening to "Wild America" from TORA TORA...Not my typical choice of music but an average hardrocker.......

Hey

This is a response to SwedishSteel's question about the metal band Shadowkeep. The latest CD I was talking about is called 'A Chaos Theory' which came out I think last year. Probably my favorite pure HM CD of 2002.

Very like early Queensryche with updated sound! Awesome!

tasha

PS: today I am listening to Sign Of 4 which has Phil Mogg from UFO singing on it and a great guitar player named Jeff Kollman. Has anyone heard this talented guy? He was also on a Mogg Way CD.

;)

Don't know the guitar player you mention...Worth checking out I guess...

Listening to "Cry out the fools" from FIFTH ANGEL...Great powerful & melodic track..A little too simple compared to LEATHERWOLF who were pretty much in the same vein...But it's a standout track for me...

Listening to "You are the Fire" with Impellitteri...MEEEEEETTAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!! :banger::banger::banger::banger::banger::banger::banger::banger::banger::banger:

Nice to hear a shredder who doesn't have to ego-trip all the time...

Sure is Jason! High'n'dry/Pyromania/Hysteria/Adrenalize should be in every hardrock collection...Classics!

I know, everyone will rip me a new a-hole, but personally I can't stand anything by Def Lep after Pyromania. Just too light and too layered for my tastes. High 'n Dry is probably my favorite, although when I'm in the mood for cheese I really dig On Through The Night...Hello Ammmeeerrica...Hello Ammeerrrica....

:headbanger:

Right now, listening to American Pearl.

Hahaha though I love the polished pop sound of Leppard I get you point...It tends to be overmuch...

You must be very, very old Jason...Maybe even ancient! Yeah, yeah High'n'dry rocks alright...But that sound? I just like it crisp & clean....Don't wanna be thinkin' : "who or what made that noise?" "was it the bass or the guitar???" :wacko:

Pyromania is the best Leppard by far!

Scandanavia, seems like we have more or less the same taste for music!

Leatherwolf and Fifth Angel, two great bands!

Now listning to Section A w Tony Englund (ex Lion Share) on vox. Hasn´t been released yet, but it´s worth waiting for if you like melodic metal in the vains of Royal Hunt or Kamelot, but with bigger choruses and more melodies!

Check them out!

:headbanger:

:banger: Yeah I like LEATHERWOLF in particular...Just recently got into FIFTH ANGEL......

At this exact moment I'm listening to...absolutely nothing. However, a few minutes ago I spun EUROPE's "Bad Blood" from their excellent "Prisoners in Paradise" album.

Prior to that it was "Salvation" off the brand new LAUDAMUS CD. (Excellent melodic metal, by the way...check it out if you haven't done so yet.)

Now you know!!!

Keep the faith.

Mark

Finally got here...listening to my new (new to me at any rate) CD of Victory - Culture Killed The Native. Awesome, just bloody awesome. I think I'll have to get Temples Of Gold next.

:jump:

for me its been

Kingsuite / s/t

Angel / Blowing great guns live

Fury / s/t

Soilwork / NBC

Blue Charvel:

Cool you got "Culture.." now...Great disc! "Temples of gold" is good too but a bit more confusing production wise...Strong tracks there though...

Listening to "Godzilla" by Blue Oyster Cult right now...Old stuff I must say...