All-Time Fave Canadian band (2 albums + to qualify)

Which of these is your favorite Canadian band?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There are alot of my faves on this list but my favorite is Rush.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite Canadian band is Anvil, eh, but they're not on the list, hoser! Take off! :banana:

My favorite Canadian band is Anvil, eh, but they're not on the list, hoser! Take off! :banana:

Yea and where's Annihilator too???

And Nickelback????

But out of the ones listed.. I would have to pick......

Probably Rush, for their longevity....

Helix is pretty good too.....

Toughest vote ever....ended up picking Streetheart, mainly because I figured they just don't get the respect that most of these bands get, I was right since I'm the only one who voted for them!!.............Anyway I'd pick the great BTO if they were listed...beyond a shadow of a doubt the best Canadian band ever.... :omg:

Emerald Rain!!!!! IMHO, they are by far my favorite! arent Honeymoon Suite Canadians also??

Puuuhh ... ! :blink: What a difficult poll !!

I went with Saga. They have been around for such a long time and the music scene wouldn't be the same without them.

Harem Scarem follows closely.

• 1 year later...
I've loved Triumph since the first time I got blown away listening to "Lay It On The Line", easy choice for me, but truth be told I love Canadian bands in general. :banger:

Does Rockarma qualify? :tumbsup:

Why do you think Pete joined Rockarma? He's always been a closet Canadian. His favorite team is the Toronto Blue Jays, he says "eh" every couple of words and he lets the band pay him in beaver pelts and Maple Syrup. :lol:

I've loved Triumph since the first time I got blown away listening to "Lay It On The Line", easy choice for me, but truth be told I love Canadian bands in general. :banger:

Does Rockarma qualify? :tumbsup:

Why do you think Pete joined Rockarma? He's always been a closet Canadian. His favorite team is the Toronto Blue Jays, he says "eh" every couple of words and he lets the band pay him in beaver pelts and Maple Syrup. :lol:

:rofl2:

where is Sven Gali?!?!?!

oh the pain, the pain!!

Yeah and where are that famous band 'God Made Me Funky' I want to know??

The pain, the pain indeed mate - Were talking some classic Canadian bands here. Sven Gali released one very average disc, followed by a completely awful steaming pile of shite 2nd disc. They should bow at the boots of all these bands IMO. Check some of these band out instead of ruining your ear drums ;)

where is Sven Gali?!?!?!

oh the pain, the pain!!

The pain, the pain indeed mate - Were talking some classic Canadian bands here. Sven Gali released one very average disc, followed by a completely awful steaming pile of shite 2nd disc. They should bow at the boots of all these bands IMO. Check some of these band out instead of ruining your ear drums ;)

Sven Gali's debut single-handedly crushes anything from any of these bands:

Loverboy (despite the great 'Just getting started')

Triumph (despite the great 'Surveilance' and 1992 release)

Rush

Streetheart

Santers

Haywire (despite a couple of good songs on 'Get off')

Refugee

Helix (despite some pretty cool hard rock discs)

April Wine

Toronto

Headpins

Boulevard (despite some pretty nice AOR from these kids)

Coney Hatch

Saga

Kick Axe (despite a couple of pretty good discs)

Chilliwack

where is Sven Gali?!?!?!

oh the pain, the pain!!

Rush

Streetheart

Santers

Refugee

April Wine

Toronto

Headpins

Coney Hatch

Saga

Chilliwack

So does Dirtyworks!

where is Sven Gali?!?!?!

oh the pain, the pain!!

Rush

Streetheart

Santers

Refugee

April Wine

Toronto

Headpins

Coney Hatch

Saga

Chilliwack

So does Dirtyworks!

And Emerald Rain. :)