Best THUNDER album

which one to start with?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Backstreet Symphony" without any hesitation.  "Dirty Love" ..... that's all she wrote!!!  First song I ever heard by the band.....and I was hooked!

Yep, without hesitation... "Backstreet Symphony" :banana::banger:

I totally agree with you guys.

Without Hesitation: "Backstreet Symphony"

:guitbannana:

• My Little Pony

I had to go with Thrill of it All, 'cause it's the only one I've heard, and would therefore be the one I'd introduce to someone. But I think I'm gonna have to check out Backstreet Symphony.

I had to go with Thrill of it All, 'cause it's the only one I've heard, and would therefore be the one I'd introduce to someone. But I think I'm gonna have to check out Backstreet Symphony.

Seriously check it out mate, Great disc.

Gotta go with most everyone else here and say, "Backstreet Symphony".

Favorite songs off of it;

"Dirty Love", "Love Walked In" (on of my favorite ballads), "Higher Ground" and the title track.

• My Little Pony

Seriously check it out mate, Great disc.

Downloading...

Laughing On Judgment Day has too many fillers for me.

It's a fuckin' gem to me :tumbsup:

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Backstreet definitely... Dirty Love and Loved Walked In (one the best ballads ever) are worth the purchase alone. Laughing is also good, if it was shorter (too long and a few fillers) it would have been just as good!

Definitely the debut for me. A great album, nothing I've heard since has come close.

I dont even think theres an argument to be had about this one, Backstreet Symphony, 9th grade summer, KBER played Dirty Love, I mowed a bunch of lawns to be able to go buy that disc, and to this day its the only one I still own, I dont think I even bought another one of their discs after Laughing On Judgment Day totally disgusted me, everything and anything ive ever heard from this band since BSS has been total complete SHIT!!!