What's spinnin' in Geoff's head

Geoff

The truth will come out eventuallyand be shouted from the rooftops.....be strong my friend! I shall weep quietly as I pray for you!

Thanks Nick. I know what you say is true, but until that day I will seek your quietly wept prayers in the night, trying desperately to grasp them if they should pass my padded window in the darkness.

What's this about a padded window?

I am "kept" in a special place where there is no glass.

And the sporks have been filed down until they are nothing more than spoons.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The truth will come out eventuallyand be shouted from the rooftops.....be strong my friend! I shall weep quietly as I pray for you!

Thanks Nick. I know what you say is true, but until that day I will seek your quietly wept prayers in the night, trying desperately to grasp them if they should pass my padded window in the darkness.

Spoons with eyes. I know they're watching me. They're not fooling anyone.

The question is not whether you're being paranoid, but rather are you being paranoid enough?

The question is not whether you're being paranoid, but rather are you being paranoid enough?

What??? The androids are here? I knew they'd come for me. Where are they? Why don't I have a fork? How will I fend them off?!

What??? The androids are here? I knew they'd come for me. Where are they? Why don't I have a fork? How will I fend them off?!

Spoon out their forking eyeballs for starters.

For fork's sake mate, I'm well past that stage! I ate their eye balls as a starter ages ago and I'm awaiting their fallopian tubes for a forking main.

Kittens, Android eyeballs...is there no satisfying your hunger???

Sounds a good combination though ch..ch..ch..ch.. here CP30 ... c'mon.

In answer to your question, I should let you know that I've been eye-balling that dancing tiger and child in your avater. I think they'd look good with a small splash of gravy.

• 2 weeks later...

Spinning in Geoff's head!!!!

Right now he must be in a small room with two pictures on the wall.

A man in a white lab technician coat is pointing with a long stick to each picture in turn.

"C'mon Geoff we've been at this for nearly 6 hours...I'll start again"

(tap) "Now this one Geoff is a horse"

and

(tap) "This one is a bull"

(tap) "Now it's your turn"

If you have no idea what this is about see Flamefest topic - Please None of This

Spinning in Geoff's head!!!!

Right now he must be in a small room with two pictures on the wall.

A man in a white lab technician coat is pointing with a long stick to each picture in turn.

"C'mon Geoff we've been at this for nearly 6 hours...I'll start again"

(tap) "Now this one Geoff is a horse"

and

(tap) "This one is a bull"

(tap) "Now it's your turn"

If you have no idea what this is about see Flamefest topic  - Please None of This

Yes yes... yes, yes. A dark moment in Geoff's history. It's not even the misinterpretation of the animal in picture which bothers me most, but the 'beating a dead horse with a stick' saying or whatever it is that also escaped me as I typed. Two clear signs and I missed them both.

I ruffled up my hair and massaged my eyeballs in my quiet room last night. Very disappointed with myself. I was only given 7 tacos for dinner, instead of eight. Nurse Norks only slapped my ass 13 times, which made me weep softly into my concrete pillow.

I have riding lessons today. First they're putting me on a horse, then a bull and they're going to ask me what the difference was between both rides. They're also going to tickle my ass with a horse's ear and then stick a bull's horn up my ass and ask if I can sense the difference yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Right now the nervous high-school-girl-like anticipation of receiving Nick C's signed and framed photo is weighing heavily on my mind.

I have a frangipani on my ear at the outskirts of my hair, I am reading up on how to banish the world of elfs and I have a personal photographer, capturing each moment of thought from my handsome brow and forehead. Life is intense.

Passion breathes life into dreamers.

Ahhhh! Flowers adorning the head. I have a venus flytrap stuck on mine at the moment, and it's pretty hungry, it keeps snapping at the flies that inevitably follow me everywhere ..... but it keeps missing. I'll treat it to a burger and a shake later on.

For fork's sake mate, I'm well past that stage! I ate their eye balls as a starter ages ago and I'm awaiting their fallopian tubes for a forking main.

OMG look at all the quotes in this one! :dance::cheer::band:

OMG look at all the quotes in this one! :dance::cheer::band:

Brilliant, isn't it? It's like looking at one of Pavarotti's best paintings. He was an artist, right?

Ahhhh! Flowers adorning the head. I have a venus flytrap stuck on mine at the moment, and it's pretty hungry, it keeps snapping at the flies that inevitably follow me everywhere .....  but it keeps missing. I'll treat it to a burger and a shake later on.

Sorry Nick. When I started this magic I swore I'd reply to every post, but I left this delight unanswered for a little while.

How'd your flytrap - let's call him FaceEater for the sake of this thread... but how'd he enjoy the burger and shake? The franjiapenni on my head swallowed my ear so I had to get a new one. Hope you got a better result.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone remembers the hilarious start to this thread... :rofl2: the bit where I used all the smilies and made a story... :rofl2: oh my gosh, :rofl2: here I go again, :rofl2: I'm about to lose it, just thinking back to how hilarious that was... let me have a moment to myself:

:lol::rofl2::lol::rofl2::lol::rofl2::lol::rofl2::lol::rofl2:

... Sorry, just regained myself. Man that was a funny memory. Where'd that smilie with the little head rolling around laughing go?

Anyway, to keep the f*cked up nature of this thread intact I thought I best pay homage to the new Smilie friends amongst us...

So, from where I left off with three men sitting at a bus stop talking about dishwashing detergent:

I murdered someone the other day and in his last breath he asked if I was Agent 007 :007:

I told him I wasn't, so he decided not to be dead and exact his revenge on me before he departed the world :axe:

As he chased me we passed a stereo playing Michael Jackson. I paused and asked him for a moment. :bananamac:

After that they played a Kiss song, so the chase continued. :kiss:

Then from nowhere a f*cking Tasmanian Devil thought I'd stolen his nachos and he started chasing me too! :taz:

They both ended up eating me for dinner, but neither seemed too saddened by the incident. :violin2:

Sorry.

• 1 month later...
ok....now I HAVE to comment on this one...........

:o WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Love the lingerie set. :lol:

I was liking the necklace myself. What are those big bumps underneath it? :blink:

:rofl:  I didn't notice the necklace.......... -_-

What necklace? I was too busy envisioning the necklace I'd like to give her. :omg:

JOKES!!! I'm joking! I honestly didn't mean that... I love my girl... but hey, a brother can dream about the movies he should have made in the years in the rear vision mirror of life. :(

Just as a side note, I've made a few comments on the board this morning in regards to my entire internet being filtered here at work, except for some reason this message board. Well, although I get the message board, I don't get the pictures at all anymore. Every single image/picture is a little red x. Lucky I have a good memory of what I posted here the other night... but damn I miss not being able to see it. :(