What's spinnin' in Geoff's head

Geoff

Where have all the heroes gone?

It's now 5:00pm and Geoff feels a little better knowing the weekend is ahead, but he's still very down. He bought a scratchie at lunch and failed to win a cent. $2 and a smile down the drain.

Let's see what tonight brings for him. I dare say it won't be much. Here's to dreams and good times.

I am about to listen to Danger Danger 'Live and nude' on the way home so I dare say that'll lift me up a few notches.

Semi colan.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely Off His top is the man!!!!!!

:drink:

Please let it be known that the rest of us Aussies at this minute, feel the need to distance ourselves from the incoherent ramblings of our fellow country man named Geoff. :wacko::lol:;)

:blink:

holy crap, I take a week off from the internet and Geoff goes completely stir crazy!!

...will be exciting to see his mental state after two weeks of abstinance. 2-da-loo.

:banana:

Hey Kip... good to see you back buddy.

Crazy? Who went crazy? It was the dog, wasn't it... that damn dog sitting by the door with my teeth in his mouth. Why does he smile at me, with my own teeth...

Speaking of which, did everyone here watch 'Ren and Stimpy' when it was on? That 'Space madness' episode is one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life... love it!!!

Anyway Kip, send a review of my personal communications that I sent before and we can discuss, in this thread, what has become of my mental state. After all, I do have about 476 more pages to fill... :D

If I had a top-hat I would wear it proudly and tip it in the direction of pretty ladies.

It's a sad, sad time for us all...we should type in hushed tones!  :crying:

Thank you for your consideration, Nick. Very thoughtful. No CAPS LOCK, please.

I'm glad to say, that Geoff is hiding his sadness a little better now. It's definately still there in force, but as I predicted, the live D2 album really lifted his spirits on the way home. Now listening to a few tunes, which is like some kind of sedative for the pain.

At least that's what I attribute the drool dripping from my mouth to... my mouth is just numb, of course. That's why it fell, leaving a sloppy mess on my keyboard, drowning the tips of my poor fingers as I type, splattering it about the room like a saliva party for children...

Please let it be known that the rest of us Aussies at this minute, feel the need to distance ourselves from the incoherent ramblings of our fellow country man named Geoff. :wacko::lol:;)

Australian citizens, let it be known... although Geoff's masculine, alluring, attractive, sexy, photogenic, appealing and desirable form resides in the land of Australian soil, he is actually from elsewhere.

From a place only rabbits know of...

A place where camels are what Jesus is to earthlings...

Geoff's got a lot of housework to do, though you wouldn't guess it by the hours he's just spent talking shit.

He's still miserable and his girl's still pissed off at him, but he has his Christmas party tonight where he's going to write himself off and he's going to go for a surf in about 2 hours... even though it's as flat as road that was really bumpy with loads of sticks and gravel and stuff, but then one of those big roller thingys came by and flattened it out with much noise and grace.

But yeah, peace out my cousins.

Here's to my happy self returning soon.

Where you one of the 5000 strong mob on the rampage at Cronulla today Geoff?

Never thought i would see that in Oz.

I think some serious shit might lay ahead :tsk:

Speaking of which, did everyone here watch 'Ren and Stimpy' when it was on? That 'Space madness' episode is one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life... love it!!!

Don't push the button!!! The red, candy-like button!!! Classic episode. I liked the Littleist Giant too. (He is merely huge, he is barey enormous)

LOL... no, I surf the northern beaches... where it is peaceful and there is no anger. I saw the news last night and couldn't believe it. I work really close to Cronulla and often surf there after work... might have to give it a miss for a little while :lol:

Agree that there may be some angry times ahead. I won't tell you what I think of the whole thing because it'll more than likely offend someone, but to put it mildly it's a disgrace... Honestly... who the hell beats up a lifeguard in the first place?

Don't push the button!!! The red, candy-like button!!! Classic episode. I liked the Littleist Giant too. (He is merely huge, he is barey enormous)

Didn't ya see 'em, didn't ya see the crowds...

A few things spinnin' in Geoff's head to day. The sorrow of last week has passed, taken over by the dark nature of Monday mornings. Still, it's going along okay and even after a HUGE weekend I seem to feel okay.

Damn sexy women... that's all I'll have to say about the weekend... and holy shit! I almost drunk 12 hours straight, and just beer! Therefore, not much going on in the head this morning.

Should mention that I have seldom been in more desperate requirement of a sexual encounter.

Holy shitballs!

I am currently a 'Headlining act', at 880 posts!!! Man, that flew along at quite a pace. I missed my 700th and 800th post party. Will have to make sure I'm on it when the 900th and impending 1000th come along.

We'll all have a frankfurt and a piece of gerkin to celebrate.

LOL... no, I surf the northern beaches... where it is peaceful and there is no anger. I saw the news last night and couldn't believe it. I work really close to Cronulla and often surf there after work... might have to give it a miss for a little while :lol:

Agree that there may be some angry times ahead. I won't tell you what I think of the whole thing because it'll more than likely offend someone, but to put it mildly it's a disgrace... Honestly... who the hell beats up a lifeguard in the first place?

I know someone who used to live up there and he said it has been brewing for a long time now and his words were "Actually it was long overdue".

Scary stuff !!!!!!!!!

I know someone who used to live up there and he said it has been brewing for a long time now and his words were "Actually it was long overdue".

Scary stuff !!!!!!!!!

Yeah, because I live so close to the area I work with a lot of locals here and they all say the same, that it's been going on for years, just never got this big. I'd believe it though, because I don't know how well you know Sydney but there are some filthy, filthy areas pretty close to this joint and I guess even those type come down to the beach every now and then... but yeah, really looks like it's going to escalate now. I dare say it's just getting started.

Not much going on today. Geoff is getting a haircut at lunch. He always looks like such a puttz after a haircut, but he looks like a puttz beforehand anyway so he's not too phased.

I dunno puttz is a great word.

Everytime I have a haircut I kinda feel that everyone is staring at me and I just don't feel right....especially about 2 years ago when I had my head shaved (a number 1 they call it over here). Toying with that idea again ... baldy Nick! I come from a time when if you were a rocker you had to have long hair...I don't think that quite holds as true these days but I'd rather have my hair longer...I feel like a thug when I have it dead short.

I remember when I was about 10 my dad took me to the barbers when we were on holiday under the pretence of buying me a kite. He had my hair cut dead short and I cried my eyes out!!! :P

Holy shitballs!

I am currently a 'Headlining act', at 880 posts!!! Man, that flew along at quite a pace. I missed my 700th and 800th post party. Will have to make sure I'm on it when the 900th and impending 1000th come along.

We'll all have a frankfurt and a piece of gerkin to celebrate.

Good to see you got the saying of 2005 into your post!!! Heh!!

Ahem ...Holy Shitballs ... It seems like only yesterday when you were building up to the 500th...wipes away a tear from a misty eye, then puts it back in the bowl.

How did the haircut turn out bud?

It could have been worse, in hindsight. On the day I thought it was an absolute disaster and cursed hell for ascending upon my head. People pointed at me and sniggered as I passed them in the shopping center. I had to bow my head in shame for the rest of the day.

An attractive young lady at work said to me on the day that "the gleam from your forehead, amidst your receeding hairline takes the focus away from your sparkling blue eyes.' I was most displeased.

But my girl liked it when I got home, and I think her friend did too. I was still disgusted until yesterday when I actually put a comb in it (for the first time in years) and put it up a little and it looked a little better, even to the point where the girl at work said it also looked okay.

My girl's happy with it though, so I guess that's the aim. :)

Overall, a visual disaster (as they always are), but a decent end result.

Thanks for asking. :D