What's spinnin' in Geoff's head

Geoff

This is what Geoff sees in his dreams every night. :whistle:

omalley-smiles_269x400.jpg

His eyes are empty hollow spaces dripping with pus and blood, there's a lot more blood on his decapitated body than that, his head's usually nowhere near the rest of his body and sliced up like an unspiraled onion... but yeah, that's pretty much what I see, cousin.

Is that the guy who worked on your hand? ;)

That's Geoff's boyfriend. Sorry Pete but you've been replaced.

Wha...??? But I just bought a second toothbrush to keep at Geoffy's... :crying:

It'll be okay Pete, there's other Men, I mean fish in the sea.

1. He couldn't have come within a foot of my hand without it coming to life and squeezing the life from his body. Even if I was unconcious my body parts know what I expect from them.

2. Pete, you most certainly have not, nor will you ever be replaced. Is the new toothbrush the lavender one with the fluffy handle? To match mine?

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been feeling kind of numb recently. Loving the fact I get to read 100% more than when I was able to drive. Reading gives me more opportunity to get caught up in worlds I wish I'd been caught up in.

I thought I had to fork out $19,000 after receiving a letter in the mail yesterday (6 months after the incident) but it looks like my ex-insurance company has it covered. Bless you, AAMI. I hope. Had a nervous moment on the phone today where I thought my policy started after the accident. I already had the blade pressed to my throat.

Aside from that, there's a few beers on at lunch so I guess I'll just hold on and anticipate that. Rock on.

Amy Reid, Amy Reid, Amy Reid, Amy Reid, Amy Reid, Amy Reid.

You know it. Seriously, if you had you life over wouldn't you seriously just do everything in your power to make sure you had sex with her at least once?

I would.

• 10 months later...

.................How am I going to deliver all these gifts in such a short time.

.................I hope one of these damn kids leaves me some Nork Muffins instead of cookies.

.................I hope that nobody at HH finds out that I'm really Santa Claus.

................I hope I see some granny norks , soon.......................

................I can't believe I Love elf norks...................................

............... Elf Norks are pert................................

• 2 weeks later...

...............egad, I hope the photo's don't end up posted here........................

...................I still like granny norks..............................

........................I hope the FBI can't track me here.......................

Amy Reid, Amy Reid, Amy Reid, Amy Reid, Amy Reid, Amy Reid.

You know it. Seriously, if you had you life over wouldn't you seriously just do everything in your power to make sure you had sex with her at least once?

I would.

BACKED!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown:

All facts.

And FYI, Stefan, Pacific Avenue never released anything.

Thank merry fuck for that ;)

Who is Merry Fuck??

Merry Fuck is the guy who has this ambition in life to stop everything that sucks. He's doing a great job by the look of things... :D