Song of the Day

66 mustang

Heartland 'That Thing'

FM 'That Girl'

I need You - Perfect World

Y'all are gonna laugh but I've had Sheryl Crow's "Soak Up The Sun" stuck in my head all day. I heard it in a TV commercial before I left the house this morning and it's been there ever since.

Must try to blow it outta there with some Black Sabbath... :)

NUCLEAR ASSAULT - Critical Mass

I know it's not the pop/rock 'singalong' tune of the year, but since I bought "Handle With Care" I can't stop playing this tune.

I have had Mammoth's "Dark Star" in my head all day. Great song but I wish something else would click on in there.

• 2023 Gold Donors
Y'all are gonna laugh but I've had Sheryl Crow's "Soak Up The Sun" stuck in my head all day. I heard it in a TV commercial before I left the house this morning and it's been there ever since.

LOL! :doh: Maybe a little of "Into The Void" will do the trick! :banger: ROCK ON!! :drink::whistle:

Soldier of Love - Wishing Well (w/ Greg Leon)

LOL! :doh: Maybe a little of "Into The Void" will do the trick! :banger: ROCK ON!! :drink::whistle:

Some primo Flotsam & Jetsam finally did the trick. Of course, now I'm going to have "Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting" stuck in my head for the rest of the day but I can live with that :)

:lol: It could be worse...I woke up with Mel Tillis - "I Believe In You" crooning in my cranium! Getitoutgetitoutgetitout! :axe:

:lol: It could be worse...I woke up with Mel Tillis - "I Believe In You" crooning in my cranium! Getitoutgetitoutgetitout! :axe:

It Could Have Been COCA-COLA COWBOY.

now that is bouncing around my head since you mentioned Mel