Database of James Arwine Names

What an ugly cuss... :loser:

38108785aid8.jpg

38108785bxj7.jpg

38108785cpu6.jpg

And for better shits and giggles...

Hi there all of you single ladies! My name is Mike….I have been divorced for 6 years now, after having been married for 18, and am searching for that special someone to go the distance with. I am very fun, outgoing, and sociable by nature. Some of my other attributes are that I am hard working, fun loving, I completely enjoy a challenge and trying and experiencing new things…..love thrills and excitement, am intelligent, responsible, a good earner and provider, witty, romantic, sensual, confident, honest and truthful, loyal, committed, faithful, happy, positive, upbeat, considerate, affectionate, giving, sympathetic and empathetic, down to earth and practical, sexy, and loveable. I enjoy and love people, and will do just about anything for someone who is close in heart and spirit. I love to travel and vacation, meet new people from all walks of life, go on cruises, dine out at nice restaurants, and hit the night spots with my companion for an evening of fun, laughter, and dancing. Some of my interests include motorcycles and sports cars….football ( Steelers fan here!!),music…movies…flying…history…animals and pets….playing pool..(I’m quite good!)…hot air ballooning, rock climbing, short hikes and day hikes…back packing…camping…boating…spelunking…visiting museums, plays, concerts, I exercise regularly, and am very fit and in shape for my age and do not have the paunch and flabbiness that many men my age have succumbed to. I believe that each day of life is a gift that is meant to be enjoyed to it’s fullest, and in living each day with fun, humor, and gusto, as if it’s my last. I have a very positive outlook on life, and strive to please those around me, excel and succeed in all facets of life.

I am seeking a special someone to join me in this enjoyable and unpredictable journey called life, where one never knows what lies around the next bend. Someone who is happy, positive, fit, attractive, outgoing, romantic, honest, considerate, affectionate, caring, and loving, , and who loves to be on the go doing things and embarking on new experiences, and enjoys some of the activities that I do. Someone who is open to being friends first, and seeing what fate brings our way. I feel I have so much to offer that special someone, and look forward to finding out if it may be YOU! :):)

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl2:38108785aid8.jpg

38108785bxj7.jpg

38108785cpu6.jpg

Hi there all of you foxy chicks....my name is Mikey Maggot....my friends call me Arweenie!! My old lady threw me out about 6 years ago because I spent all my time on the computer....

My fingers were raw from punching those keys and my eyes were buggin out watchin those E Bay auctions night and day. I couldn't do anything constructive except drink beer and check E Bay all day long. I didn't even know my own name after I had run up 874 different E Bay ID's....you can't even begin to imagine how hard it was to try and keep up with 874 different ID's. After the old lady threw my ass out with the computer, I decided to try a new scam.....hustling sweet young chicks!!! Trouble is, after they take a look at me, they know I'm a couple of bricks short of a load!!!!

I'll probably have to go back to E Bay scamming, but, I'd sure like to take a shot at something different and exciting. Even though I'm not always honest, truthful, loyal, committed, faithful, happy, positive, upbeat, witty, romantic, sensual, affectionate, considerate, sympathetic, empathetic, down to earth and practical, loveable and definitely not sexy, I do love fucking over people and will do just about anything to scam someone....just give me a computer and I'll show ya?

I believe that each day of life is a gift that is meant to be enjoyed to it’s fullest, and in living each day to scam someone as if it’s my last. I have a very positive outlook on life, and strive to scam those around me.

I am seeking a special someone to join me in this enjoyable and unpredictable journey called scamming, where one never knows what identity lies around the bend. Someone who is open to being friends first, and learning from a master low life. I feel I have so much to offer that special someone, and look forward to finding out if it may be YOU! :rofl2::popcorn:

38108785bxj7.jpg

... what's with all the Furbies in the background?? :unsure:

DAMN...He looks like Michael Berryman from "The Hills Have Eyes" :lol:

13835.gif

Separated at birth??

Guest glitter1960
38108785bxj7.jpg

Kinda what I was wondering too....... :blink:

He collects furbies too, I think my daughter told me that he has over 400 now. But can you stop posting the real pictures, it's making me sick !

• 2023 Gold Donors
38108785bxj7.jpg

Kinda what I was wondering too....... :blink:

He collects furbies too, I think my daughter told me that he has over 400 now. But can you stop posting the real pictures, it's making me sick !

Heh.....those are cute & fuzzy bunnies! :wacko: Imho, he resembles the Steve (security/bouncer) guy from Jerry Springer....I don't have a pic to post, but someone may! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guess who's NLARU'd????

Bye Bye crzychkva :popcorn::rofl2:

• 1 month later...

here is his latest one......

Charlotte Jackson

68 North Main Street

Apt. # 2

Red Lion, PA 17356

United States

ebay user id - nvrwkagn

he actually paid me but I am still blocking this one....

He paid me to, that one time we did a transaction a few years ago, however he claimed never having received the item and even after getting NARUed Paypal still gave him his money back. BLOCKED!!!

Just report him Michael, he'll be NARUed within a few hours. Just add a dozen or so old ID's and make reference to his name/girlfriends name and Red Lion address and he'll be history....for now.

• 3 months later...
va1953cej1 is his new ID.

Jimmy B. Gone :whistle:

• 7 months later...
Guest Irony Value

Just FYI, James Arwine is back, same Red Lion address, bid on many, many of my CDs, won over a dozen, no contact, no payment. I had never heard of the guy before I made the horrible mistake of daring to try and clear out some of my Black Metal collection.

Same address; I also have his phone number, though when ol' Jimmy answered, he claimed never to have heard of "James Arwine," though when I told him that if that were true it seemed likely someone had stolen his identity, he said, "whatever, dude."

I called eBay, who more or less refused to help me, but said they'd refer it to trust and safety.

OH, BTW, the new ID is clnaqrm6821

Guest Irony Value
Ebay notified... Timer's ticking... :popcorn:

Thanks--the more squeaky wheels the better. I'm surprised this guy hasn't tried to sue you--this would be twice as hysterically funny if it weren't so heartbreaking to see how many other people this fucknuts has defrauded.

I actually joined the forum specifically to post this info, though I might check in from time to time to see what else you're up to.

Here's a link to all the stuff he's bid on in the last couple weeks:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...s=25&sort=3

Sue for what? He's got nothing. If anything, he's the one committing the crime here by entering into a legally binding agreement to purchase these items and then backing out. Ebay kicked him out for a reason and he keeps coming back. It's kind of like trespassing... If ebay would get off their asses and serve some of these deadbeats Cease And Desist orders, I think there'd be better results and less fraud. Besides, we've done nothing more than provide facts here. There's nothing illegal about a thread like this as long as people are posting truthfully :popcorn:

You know you can go through ebay and get his info right? See if his address and name are still the same as we have here

Guest Irony Value
You know you can go through ebay and get his info right? See if his address and name are still the same as we have here

It's the PO box you already have listed.

Oh and I did say "I'm surprised he hasn't TRIED to sue..." ;)

Here's an interesting side note:

His ebay registered telephone number is, upon reverse directory assistance lookup, registered to a Donald Sarge, who's never heard of him. Curiouser and curiouser...

Guest Irony Value

Not gone yet...

and as of 1/6 AM, I have given him over a dozen NPB strikes, reported him (with proof, I might add) under both false contact info and reregistering after being NLARU'd (at least fifty times and counting), and eBay's heroic response? Being defensive and saying it's not fair for me to suggest that it's their responsibility to police their own site. AND HE"S STILL THERE!