Database of James Arwine Names

I was just dropping in to let everyone know that he was back with rfpntr47, but someone beat me to it. He ripped off Todd at God Is Myth records who happens to be a friend of mine. Arwine nailed me twice a while back. Todd replied to his bullshit email, called him out, and copied me. Here's the opening of Arwine's email to him:

"Hello.....I apologize, but I am dealing with vehicle repairs for state inspection,and will not be able

to pay you this weekend as I had stated for the items I won from you....and next weekend my rent is due,and there is no way I can make a paypal payment for the cd's until August 11th....the fact that I have taken the time to contact you on the matter should show you that I am sincere in wanting the item and following through with paying for it..."

He's such a damn douchenozzle. Did anyone ever post a pic of him? I haven't been around for a while but didn't see one. I thought he wife (or ex-wife) and daughter were on here for a while. Probably him posting as them. I say we throw a handy little road trip together. Let's go pay him a visit so I can :2up:

Amen! I'll go on that road trip! He almost got me on a Hotboy CD I was selling a while back.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I can't be 100% positive, but this sure as hell looks like our boy from PA again:

rtnpfr74

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...&rows=25&sort=3

Definitely worth watching.... <_<

rtnpfr74 - No longer a registered user.....T-Bone if you would be so kind as to insert your extremely appreepo word here for ya know who......thank ya, kindly! :):drink:

Do what when? apprepo? No more caffiene for you <_<

BTW, I reported this as soon as I saw Mike post the new name. Ebay is getting pretty good and getting rid of shit when I bring it up. :angel:

• 2023 Gold Donors

rtnpfr74 - No longer a registered user.....T-Bone if you would be so kind as to insert your extremely appreepo word here for ya know who......thank ya, kindly! :):drink:

Do what when? apprepo? No more caffiene for you <_<

BTW, I reported this as soon as I saw Mike post the new name. Ebay is getting pretty good and getting rid of shit when I bring it up. :angel:

Ok. :woot::gone:

Yawn.....another day, another James Arwine ebay ID: prssrwshr

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...&rows=25&sort=3

New user....bidding on everything in sight...and yet another uninspired username ....sure looks like the prick <_<

Not sure if this is another new one his IDs but its worth watching: incinpntr

incinpntr is TOAST!

New One:

bckonscnd

bckonscnd TOAST as well :crazy:

Not sure if this is another new one his IDs but its worth watching: incinpntr

incinpntr is TOAST!

New One:

bckonscnd

bckonscnd TOAST as well :crazy:

I figured that was him (incinpntr). It pisses me off to no end though cuz he will bid at the last second and then that just ends up costing all of us more when we win an item :angry: ASSHOLE!

• 1 month later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

Just saw ncrrl mentioned here. I asked about him in my other thread seeking advice.

Ncrrl apears to be James. He has already told rockcityaor that he is unable to pay all at once.

Rockcityaor has reported him to ebay. Hopefully others will do likewise very soon.

I kinda figured it was him! This is unfortunate as well as a pisser! :angry: I posted the new ID as soon as I spotted his bidding patterns. And as Whiplash stated, very perfectly, he does 'his' routine many times over. How he manages to continue do it is stupidifying! :screwy: I don't know why/how eBay can't put a stop to this yahoo, it's beyond me! I've reported him several times myself. Rockcity is an excellent seller! Good luck to you TD :tumbsup: & hopefully good riddin's to Arwhiney! :hammer:

You know.....I was sitting around thinking about how people like Arwine continually "defraud" others over the internet as if it were a playful "game" and the nice track record he has made for himself online at E Bay and here on this board.

Anyone who has become a victim of his activities would have standing to file an INTERNET FRAUD COMPLAINT about his activities which appear to have now become "criminal". His intent has been clearly shown in his "documented track record" and I think that this is the type of person who would draw interest with the authorities. Much of their work would have already been done in preparing a prosecution because he has volunteered so much online already to E Bay. Those records would be obtained very quickly and easily for any prosecution.

As an added thought.......anyone who was actually defrauded by this guy would certainly have standing to file a lawsuit against him in the venue of their own home state. He would either have to appear to defend the suit or lose out for failure to appear.....LOL!!!! Oh my.....I can think of all sorts of things to befall an individual playing in territory he never imagined.........

That's an interesting idea Delbert, and it should have be done long time ago.

What really strikes me with Jamez is the fact his EVERY reincarnation is registered to his OWN name and the VERY same Red Lion address. This clearly shows eBay really doesnt want to put an end to his antics, as it would be a 1-minute work to ban his name/address from their database and he would be done!

So I'd say - sue Jamez AND eBay, the partners in crime!

• 3 weeks later...

Here's another one - mnmnt1st

Auctione ended Sunday and tonight I received Mr Arwine's standard end of auction notice. You know the score, things have come up, can't pay you yet, work with me etc.

Priceless.

• 1 month later...

Has this idiot vanished. He would simply not quit and all of a sudden nothing for over a month. Maybe somebody finally paid him a visit in Red Lion and brought with them a Louisville slugger or worse :axe:

• 1 month later...

It's been reported. Give it a little time. Usually within 48 hours, it's NLARU'd